• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario Boards: General Discussion

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Man, I completely disagree that Mario vs Yoshi is close to our favor. I hesitate to say it's even like even. Then again, I guess my Mario is bad now but even when I played him more often Hades kinda wrecked my ****. MX does now with his Yoshi too whereas we used to go even.

Both of them are still better than me though. Freaking got 3-stocked by Hades back in Cincy. Pit though, that character is fun vs Yoshi.

:phone:

MysteryRevengerson

IT'S A MYSTERY TO ALL
Hive mind indeed.

Also I really love the whole "Oh you disagree with me CLEARLY you have no experience against a decent mario", lol.

Apex has, what, 11 legal stages? hope you enjoy getting 3-stocked 6 times.
Ha.

I am curious though, what marios have you fought?

Also, you won't three stock him any of the times, if I could sidebet, I would.

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Yeah, it was awful. The only time I've gotten 3-stocked by Hades' Yoshi though. I got extremely bodied by him at a Nope's monthly last year in friendlies though.

I was never a particularly good Mario when I mained him though somehow I do well with him now (probably because I'm moderately better) but Hades still pooped on me game one of that set.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Marios I play aren't any big names, Douhneill is one of them (you could yt him but won't do you much good, videos are severely outdated) and Tdawg, though not nearly as often.

And trash talk is trash talk. I probably won't 3-stock with a character I picked up for another character who is now banned. I'll still win though. Up-B is not nearly as strong a tool as he seems to think, and oh wow, I'll maybe lose the game on FD, big deal. Maybe SV too, but I'm not free on that stage anymore.

Though honestly, 2fast, mind lowering to 50? I want to do other MMs too, and in all seriousness I think the set will be pretty close.

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
Lol inferno same to u haha.

And matador, procrastination and not listening in class lead me here LOL. But mostly school and maplestory and some melée been keeping me busy. Def miss seeing the SWF faces, I'm def gonna play more soon with MK ban and 1 stock 3 mins looks as fun haha.

Inferno3044

Smash Master
Lol inferno same to u haha.

And matador, procrastination and not listening in class lead me here LOL. But mostly school and maplestory and some melée been keeping me busy. Def miss seeing the SWF faces, I'm def gonna play more soon with MK ban and 1 stock 3 mins looks as fun haha.

I'll be honest, if 1 stock was ever the standard I would switch to mains to Squirtle asap.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
i'll MM any yoshi

with my diddy :D
I wouldn't MM in this MU because I'm balls at it, but I'd love to play some matches with your Diddy.

I like riding on yoshi's back in super mario land. :roll:
Yoshi wasn't in Super Mario Land.

Delta, would you agree to best 5 out of 7? I also want to have this recorded to show the MU. Whether I'm right or wrong about it.
4/7 or 5/9. 5/7 makes no sense.

I like yoshi...

<3

Lmao...some Yoshi's bout to lose a lot of money...

Get 'im 2Fast!

Inferno, I'll put 20 on 2Fast vs Delta. Heretic Marios need their faith renewed, son.
Oh I see. You must have a lot of faith in Mario wi-

Btw, I'm accepting yoshi MMs up to 20 dollars from anyone who's not Hadesblade, Polt, or Delta.
Lol.

But Hadesblades is in Indiana, therefore he's scrub. Or something like that.
I agree.

I don't ever recall getting 3 stocked by delta ever (I forfeit vs. Saltycod so that doesn't count)

Saltycod +4s Mario.

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
Lol, I dunno the Yoshi match-up that well. I've only played 2 offline and that was in 08/09.

Ill MM u guys for an amount that doesn't matter...like 5$, lol.

Inferno3044

Smash Master
So I got $20 sidebets each with Matador and Smokey. I think I'm just gonna sidebet at Apex instead of MM lol. Now I gotta rake in money with Nicole + Wil vs. Illmatic + Ripple.

2fast

Smash Journeyman
4/7 or 5/9. 5/7 makes no sense.
My fault. Let's do a 5/9. Sorry about that.

Though honestly, 2fast, mind lowering to 50? I want to do other MMs too, and in all seriousness I think the set will be pretty close.
Ya, I can just do $50. $100s a butt load of money

@matador thanks for the support bruh, I was wondering what'd you say about the MM haha.

For Delta, I'm not saying I'll come in and automatically believe I'll win, that's stupid since I know Deltas a really good player and his accomplishments far outweigh mine but yoshi is MU I'm confident in though and I think I have a chance at winning.

ThatGuy seems to believe what I believe about yoshi to.

Coolwhip

Smash Champion
NNID
Co0lwhip
The yoshi boards must be really boring. Thats why delta comes here often.

@Delta: I forgot what mario game yoshi first appears in, i know it was on snes.

smokey da bear

Smash Apprentice
Lol, I dunno the Yoshi match-up that well. I've only played 2 offline and that was in 08/09.

Ill MM u guys for an amount that doesn't matter...like 5$, lol.
yoshi kills mario if yoshi knows the MU and mario doesnt

Marios I play aren't any big names, Douhneill is one of them (you could yt him but won't do you much good, videos are severely outdated) and Tdawg, though not nearly as often.

And trash talk is trash talk. I probably won't 3-stock with a character I picked up for another character who is now banned. I'll still win though. Up-B is not nearly as strong a tool as he seems to think, and oh wow, I'll maybe lose the game on FD, big deal. Maybe SV too, but I'm not free on that stage anymore.

backin down a bit - good choice =)

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
No one has posted in the Yoshi boards for at least a couple days.

And I'll MM some Mario players with Yoshi. I play Mario so I know how to fight him haha. I also beat one Mario player at Genesis 2 who I cant remember the name of... Name some Mario players who went to Genesis so I can remember lol.

Inferno3044

Smash Master
I think I could take you on flutter. I saw a fairly recent vid of you vs. Some snake that basically SD'd his last stock. it looked like '09 delta lol. I was able to beat him in '09 and im much better now.

Actually would people be down for a mario vs. yoshi crew battle?

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
The yoshi boards must be really boring. Thats why delta comes here often.

@Delta: I forgot what mario game yoshi first appears in, i know it was on snes.
Nah, there's just more current hype here.

Super Mario World, by the way.

I think I could take you on flutter. I saw a fairly recent vid of you vs. Some snake that basically SD'd his last stock. it looked like '09 delta lol. I was able to beat him in '09 and im much better now.

Actually would people be down for a mario vs. yoshi crew battle?

09... Damn, I was still new then. XD

Mario vs. Yoshi crews would be lol. I'd just take out half the Marios and leave the other Yoshis to clean up. :awesome:

Coolwhip, it was Super Mario World. Times haven't changed since, Yoshi still submits to his master.
Oh ye-

Beat to the punch!

Inferno3044

Smash Master
It wags just a lot of egg throwing and no pressure. fortunately for him the snake didn't know how to deal with the eggs and he killed himself. If delta wasn't able to pressure he would be no threat to me.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Looooooool. I remember those days. The days where Deltacodding was the only way. NEVER APPROACH EVER BAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

Now I never approach while applying pressure. ;o

Top Bottom