• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario Boards: General Discussion

MP8

Smash Journeyman
Are you the 1 dislike on that vid?
Well isn't that a coincidence? But nah, I am not the dislike. I rarely ever dislike, nor ever leave hate comments youtube videos anyways. I possess the patience and common sense to just move onto another video if something doesn't fit my liking. I was kidding anyways if that holds any credibility.

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
Cuz we'd win.

Especially if we get Boss...

What Marios are even going? Famous said he's coming...2Fast...myself...Inferno...is Kirin coming?

New thread?

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
Maybe. Transportation is the only issue, I might look into buying a plane ticket or something, but then I'd need to find housing. I'll see how other people are getting there.

Nevermind it's early January can't go. I do want to go to an EC tourney sometime next year though.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Yeah, smaller characters can do that. Yoshi can do it too if you are facing away from her before she does the first kick.

2fast

Smash Journeyman
Since I'm going to Apex what are the Mario's that are going doing about housing or hotel rooms? Would any Mario mind sharing a hotel room with 2fast or joining wherever they are being housed? I'll need to carpool with someone to. I've been asking around in different threads about carpooling and housing and such and hopefully I'll get this figured out by the time Apex rolls around.

Inferno3044

Smash Master
Since I'm going to Apex what are the Mario's that are going doing about housing or hotel rooms? Would any Mario mind sharing a hotel room with 2fast or joining wherever they are being housed? I'll need to carpool with someone to. I've been asking around in different threads about carpooling and housing and such and hopefully I'll get this figured out by the time Apex rolls around.
Let me see what I'm doing and we can talk. If I'm staying at a hotel, then maybe I can squeeze you in. Be there with Smokey's $20.

2fast

Smash Journeyman
Let me see what I'm doing and we can talk. If I'm staying at a hotel, then maybe I can squeeze you in. Be there with Smokey's $20.
Ight lol I got the $20. But ya, hmu about the hotel. I don't mind if the hotel is cheap cuz that makes it cheaper for me :D.

MP8

Smash Journeyman
Mario boards, a lot of you aren't familiar with me and I didn't post here very often, I'm just stopping by to say my goodbyes. I was called to serve a Church Mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints in the Marshall Islands/Gilbert Islands (which lies in the Pacifc Ocean right in between Hawaii and Australia, north of the equator). This trip is two years long so its apparent that this game shall die out due to a new game coming out possibly in that time frame or I just won't be interested anymore. But I'd like to say that it was nice meeting some of you guys. Your tutorials on these boards definitely helped me improve my Mario game. And many thanks to the Marios that I had a chance to play against. It was fun and I learned a lot. I leave in a week but I just thought I'd post this now. Being a Mario main was a lot of fun and I enjoyed it. Despite all the limitations set on a character like Mario, I wish you guys the best in moving his metagame forward. Hopefully one day someone will be able to take that giant leap. Thanks Mario boards and good luck in your future endeavors. -MP8/Mike

Top Bottom