• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario Boards: General Discussion

BSP

Smash Legend
Ok, I did pretty decent in tournament today and pulled out some Mario.

All I can say is that I hate how much his jab sucks :\ I feel like I'm taking a risk using it.

KMFBrawler

Smash Journeyman
Ok, I did pretty decent in tournament today and pulled out some Mario.

All I can say is that I hate how much his jab sucks :\ I feel like I'm taking a risk using it.
Same here man, i always feel like those jabs have no range at all.
I'd rather use SideA

Fire!

Smash Champion
NNID
Fire149
3DS FC
2809-9924-8928
If you guys still play online, you should add me. Gonna be Wifing a lot the next few months.

Fire!

Smash Champion
NNID
Fire149
3DS FC
2809-9924-8928
oh sorry about that, we should still play though. I'll probably be in the AiB chat around the same time tomorrow night if your down

TMario

Smash Apprentice
Uh.... sorry guys... had my first legit tourny yesterday. Repped Mario 100% of the way.

My pool was 1 MK, 1 D3, and 5 Falcos... lost all my matches. :(

Well, I did win one match against a Lucario/Wolf, but then he quit and the powers at be replaced him with Shugo! So my one win got scratched!

And I did win one round against that D3!

Sigh... I let you guys down...

Oh, what's up Juxt

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
I mentioned going there, people probably figured I was coming. :p

But nope, I am going to a few tournaments next month hopefully. No job anymore though. >_< And I have to start paying rent.

Being an adult is pretty cool though!

Coolwhip

Smash Champion
NNID
Co0lwhip
Anyone has a fav mario power-up?

Mine would be flying cap & vanish cap from sm64. (-_^)b

I still play sm64 sometimes....i should download super mario bros: the lost levels

Inferno3044

Smash Master
SM64 was so legit. It revolutionized gaming and honestly none of the other Mario games like that compare. I wouldn't call it my favorite Mario game overall (its PM64) but its definitely up there and I would call it one of the best games made.

I was a big fan of the wing cap but I also liked the cape. Also just download SM All Stars for SNES

:phone:

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
So guys, Mario Skype chat? I mean, I would start it but I dont feel I should be the owner of the group seeing as im not a veteran, nor is he my main, just a secondary. But yeah, STEP IT UP GUYS, even the Luigi's and Bowser's have one already haha.

Also, Skype name is Zzgashi, Im on almost 24/7 lmao.

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
Oh, so NOW y'all tryna be active?

Alright then, add me: Kmatador77

I'll add you guys if you're really all gonna be active. I'm gonna be at Otakon all this weekend though, so I can't participate till monday.

Top Bottom