• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario Brawl Video Archive

G J Cod

Smash Cadet
Mario and I go back to day 1 of creation.

OH YEEEEAH!

HEEEEEYAAAAAAAA!!!

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
This is probably the wrong place to ask, but how do you get .bin files to play on your computer?

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
You're trying to take recordings directly from your SD card to your comp right? Much easier to just record your replays with a VCR or DVD player.

Kidlat

Smash Apprentice
The game only records physical movements of the player and replays them. Thats is why the file is so small.

Takeshi245

Smash Champion
I'll have some videos up for my Mario as well with the assistance of BO X7 and my friend, Dirge (not real name).

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
You haven't updated in so long Monk. <<
The majority of the videos people have posted I don't want to have listed. I have watched Danger Mario and frankly half the combos are on idiots(Ex. D3 is being jabbed and he continues to try and Fsmash) and some of the other videos are meh

Recently I have been busy with work/preparing for college. I'm currently in a situation where my financial aid is not acting right and I might have to dish out a thousand or so dollars of my own money because the school is stupid...I'm going to update the thread probably next week after I get all this handled

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion

BoTastic!

Smash Master
NNID
BoScotty

Nintendude92z

Smash Apprentice
Hey, who can I see about uploading fights for me?

And do they have to be from players on here? Cuz I played a Diddy on GFAQS, and I hear Mario's are shaky with that match-up.

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
Lemme know if there's any of my vids you want. I'll go ahead and put the ones you want in the right format.

Top Bottom