• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario combo video antic

Eggz

Smash Hero
Alright. So uhh...yeah. I'm going to be posting a Mario combo video pretty soon here this week...so uhh....you better watch it when it exists.

Vall3y

Smash Lord
how dissappointing , no combo vid yet ;/
next time i suggest u post only after the vid is complete
now i am so dissapointed :cry:

show-da-skill

Smash Apprentice
where the hell is monroe and sultan washington? come to bellingham so i can play u. i use mario as my main. shia get that vid up. :)

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
I am posting under this SN.

some match footage got deleted, so there is going to be a week delay till i can get some more footage, and put it all together. Sorry about that

Show-da-skill, you've got a way better mario than i do, or so gimpyfish says. GimpyTonyFish says you've got some super nice combos. I look forward to worshiping you. My video is gonna be mediocre..............Gar, it'll be up by the 15th.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
wait huh? i said silvershadow had a nice mario... i dunno who this guy is even, i look forward to playing this other mario main though!

Metà

Smash Master
Eggz, stop using Fox so much and use Mario in your tourney matches. I'm not saying this because I think you'll do better if you switch back to Mario, I'm saying I enjoy watching your Mario more than your Fox. lol Mario owns

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
Holy crap...I thought this thread was recent ;_;

Oh snap did a moderator just double post and bump a 20-month-old thread? >,,>

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
Lmao i almost **** on my pants whe i heard combo video and eggz posted.. lol but, iam waiting for the video lol

mario-man

Smash Lord
well, I didn't know it was a week after you joined, but I knew it was old. I just had to say that thing about Gimpy. He's too cool to not say it about :p

mario-man

Smash Lord
not this one exactly.... but he is making one which should be out very soon.

mario-man

Smash Lord
guys, he IS making one. It's a NEW one. It's NOT Up Air'd Blind. It'll be out before I die of old age I'm sure....>_>

mario-man

Smash Lord
dude, if you click the link, it takes you to the combo vid that replaced this one, or is this one if you wanna look at it that way. BUT, he is making ANOTHER one. It'll be out before the end of the year prolly. So, keep your eyes open for that one.

Top Bottom