• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario comics!

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
Nice spriting, but Mario doesn't talk like himself...no mama mias...or anything like that! Good spriting though, and pretty good storyline aswell.

TheGenoFollower

Smash Rookie
thanks guys, I really appreciate your opinions and yeah, I don't plan on making more anytime soon what with school and all but during summr break I MIGHT make more...........and maybe toss in some mama-mia's, we'll see ;)

plural

Smash Journeyman
try putting the words in the right order.

As in, you always read top to bottom.

TheGenoFollower

Smash Rookie
I mean in, say, the first one. There are two quote "bubbles", but the one that makes sense being read first is below the other one....
OH! now I get it, I thought you were reffering to the latest one, like I said, this was when I was a noob spriter, the comics I will make now will now longer be confusing, or at least the least amount possible

Lv.99

Smash Journeyman
Nicely done, howver the text organization was a little confusing. Traditionally, comics are read left-right and up-down. So that threw me off. But overall, tis' beautiful.

TheGenoFollower

Smash Rookie
Yeah, the text order IS confusing, but not to worry! trust me, from here on out, my comics will be in correct order! and I think I have a fan in Mr.Luigiman lol

TheGenoFollower

Smash Rookie
I love that movie, that movie made playing the trumpet all the better, remember the joke "hey I play the trumpet! *moves three fingers a bit and then lifts the middle finger*"

MrLuigiman

Smash Apprentice
It was an awesome movie, (specially when the monkey crawled out of the guys butt.) and me 2 about the trumpet part. lol

Top Bottom