• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario Galaxy Level

Status
Not open for further replies.

elwordo310

Smash Cadet
So I have an idea for a Mario level based on Super Mario Galaxy. The level would not work like other levels but it would be like a planet. Gravity pulls you onto the stage and you could go upside down on the stage with out falling off. Think about it, there would be some sick upside down KO's. I thought it would be cool for SSB to take advantage of the pushed back release date to create a level based around Mario Galaxy with that concept.

any thoughts?

elwordo310

Smash Cadet
I'm all for a bowser or luigi stage, but I'm thinking of some of the comments from the forum u posted just now. like the brinstar accept there is no turning, the planet is perfectly round and the gravity works like a planet pulling you to the ground. I'm asking if the idea would be cool if they were to put it in.

Darkwolfg

Smash Apprentice
it would be pretty cool but i do not think it would work out. one it would be very confusing control wise and another it would be kind of a plain ptage just going around a single planet. but i think that it would be pretty crazy

falco999

Smash Apprentice
it could be like the metroid level except for gravity being centered in the middle of the stage

Darkwolfg

Smash Apprentice
it could be like the metroid level except for gravity being centered in the middle of the stage
that leval was evil (grabs cross and holy water) also i wanted to punch that monster in the face. but if they did something like that for a super mario galixies stage that would be awsome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom