• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario Universe Mario Kart Wii

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrawlerAidan

Smash Rookie
Mario Kart Wii is just a waste of time,
1 it's totally unreal, meening it sucks,
2 veicles are hrd to drive,
3 everyone has it but it is a truely stupid game.

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
I found out that the Mii voices change slightly depending on their skin color. Seriously, try it out.
It changes based on your Mii's favorite color. There are four voices. The also change pitch based on size. So that makes twelve voices per gender

Banned (6 Points)

Darkwashu

Smash Ace
1.Imagination FTW
2.Use a good bike..?
3.Opinion.

@Topic,Bowser Junior FTW,expect my friend code in a few hours,to lazy to go online atm.
And Miis voices FTL,I have a Mikami Teru Mii,but his voice convinces me not to use him.

Knyaguy

Smash Lord
@Topic,Bowser Junior FTW,expect my friend code in a few hours,to lazy to go online atm.
And Miis voices FTL,I have a Mikami Teru Mii,but his voice convinces me not to use him.
Bowesr Junior is awesome.... I still haven't unlocked him. (I just got the game Monday) I main Boo and the Bowser Bike...

Darkwashu

Smash Ace
Bowesr Junior is awesome.... I still haven't unlocked him. (I just got the game Monday) I main Boo and the Bowser Bike...
I dont care that he doesnt have a naturl stat boost like Daisy,I main him because hes one of my fave Nintendo characters.

My code id 2020-0818-4105..

Knyaguy

Smash Lord
Has anyone seen the luigi circuit world record? The guy is a Mii using the Dolphin dasher and he just rides to the side and dosen't even race and gets 52 seconds.

Darkwashu

Smash Ace
Has anyone seen the luigi circuit world record? The guy is a Mii using the Dolphin dasher and he just rides to the side and dosen't even race and gets 52 seconds.
Have you seen grumble valcanao?
Last I saw,he has liek a 13 second record.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
Daisy seems to be amazing in every nintendo sport game. After playing strikers on wifi I noticed a lot of high ranking Daisy and waluigi. I hope the same dosen't happen for sluggers.

Hyper_Ridley

Smash Champion
Poor Dry Bowser, he was basically set as my main even before the game came out, but these days my almost always use my other characters, Dry Bones + Magicruiser and Bowser Jr. + Classic Dragster.

You know, it's funny, I main both "Dry" characters, both "Bowser" characters, and have a main in each weight class.

Mr. Rogu

Smash Ace
have you guys seen the world champ record of the first august tourney. its 0:00.533 or something like that. this is obviously action replayed or hacked or something.

1 its not a waste of time, its the best mario kart yet.
2 um its called, use a different vehicle or stop using wii wheel and switch to gamecube controller.
3 how is it stupid, cant say its stupid without a reason.
and if your bashing on this game just cause its hard for you, just practice and get better, no johns.

Modest_Egoist

Smash Journeyman
CT's worst Peach. Float Cancelling... what's that?
have you guys seen the world champ record of the first august tourney. its 0:00.533 or something like that. this is obviously action replayed or hacked or something.
I saw that too. I thought something was wrong with the game. There's no way you can do that in that time. That's about as much time as it takes you to accelerate as soon as you start the race.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Cheap tricks like that give non-cheaters a bad name. Just look at the world champ of Mushroom Gorge and Grumble Volcano. Instead of running the whole track, they cheat by using a shortcut that's ridiculous and shouldn't exist. That causes all the non-cheaters to never get above a C rank.

Also, for the 1st Tournament of August, whoever got that less than a second record should know better than to cheat his way to being the world champion.

Best101

Smash Ace
I saw that too. I thought something was wrong with the game. There's no way you can do that in that time. That's about as much time as it takes you to accelerate as soon as you start the race.
They wait until their timer maxes out then they cross the finish line to get times like that.

PKNessEB

Smash Journeyman
There's also those that use that trick to win in online races as well. If they feel that that's the only way they will win, then they'll abuse it.

On a side note:

She would've been the fastest character in MK.
That would of been so cool if she was in MKWii,I saw those unrealistic record & I call that lame!:mad:

MuBa

Smash Lord
I played this at my friend's house and all I can say is that I need to get this game asap =/

Plus the Wi-Fi is too GOOD! I just wish Brawl has lagless Wi-Fi....wonder why Brawl's so laggy and Mairo Kart Wii isn't...

Modest_Egoist

Smash Journeyman
CT's worst Peach. Float Cancelling... what's that?
I am actually pretty happy with the roster... All I wanted was Bowser Junior so i'm good.
I use Peach, Daisy, and Rosalina was a pleasant surprise for me.
They wait until their timer maxes out then they cross the finish line to get times like that.
Interesting.
That would of been so cool if she was in MKWii.
Yeah. I mean, they do have a moped in MKWii, Mona vehicle of choice.

GreenKirby

Smash Master
NNID
NoName9999
It's called a Luma.

And seriously, Brawl was releases only a few months after Galaxy. How or why could they exactly put Galaxy content in the game? (Besides the rumored Rosalina AT)

Mr. Rogu

Smash Ace
I played this at my friend's house and all I can say is that I need to get this game asap =/

Plus the Wi-Fi is too GOOD! I just wish Brawl has lagless Wi-Fi....wonder why Brawl's so laggy and Mairo Kart Wii isn't...
dude, totally agree with you. mario kart wifi is amazing. well mario kart wii was straight from nintendo while brawl, sakuri made most of the game.

Wrath`

Smash Master
Technicaly speaking, MKWii has reverse lag in a way, it causes teloportation of competitor sometimes, and cause them to avoid thing thrown at them.

Fire!

Smash Champion
NNID
Fire149
3DS FC
2809-9924-8928
Pit barely sounds human in the Japanese version

shadowtroop

Smash Ace
Could someone help, I plan to get this soon, is classic controler the same as GC control (in a brawl sense) and is wii wheel better than GCC and/or CC?

(typed on wii)

XACE-K

Smash Master
Could someone help, I plan to get this soon, is classic controler the same as GC control (in a brawl sense) and is wii wheel better than GCC and/or CC?

(typed on wii)
The GC controller and the Classic controller are the same but the GC is better. To me, I like playing with the Wheel better than either one.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
What do you guys think is the best Kart combo? I would have to say the Sprinter and Daisy.
For certain characters, taking into account their handicaps can be quite handy for certain vehicles.

For example, Toad has a +2 Acceleration and a +2 Drift handicap, so vehicles like the Booster Seat, Mini Beast, and Cheep Charger would work well for one (or both) of his handicaps.

Likewise, Baby Luigi's +2 Speed and +3 Weight handicap would go well with the Mini Beast, Tiny Titan, and Blue Falcon.

the Lexx

Smash Apprentice
Funky Jong + Flame Runner is the most common I think, the Spear is used for most time trials. Personally I like the Shooting Star, it handles more like MKDS's karts.

Since MK:Wii is a more linear-based game, the heavy karts are the best. (DD and DS are more turning-based)

This game is terrible by the way. Lasted me about a couple weeks.

chimpact

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0361-7166-1377
Yeah there is some lag in MK Wii. Which makes Stars, and Mushrooms pretty pointless in battles. However Giant Mushrooms are still good since they increase your size so the person you squish has less breathing room (if you can understand this ).

stratele

Smash Apprentice
jsut got MK and started to play online.

Wow, THIS, is what brawl online should be like. Or at least like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom