• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario Mains Interview Thread! Interview: Lil Gerald!

mars16

Smash Lord
3DS FC
5429-8906-2115
Mario

Aerials
Nair sex kick 10%or12%
Fair Spike Punch 10%or13%
Dair Spin 13%
Uair Kickflip 10%
Biar DropKick 10%or12%

Am I accurate?

HeroMystic

Legacy of the Mario
NNID
HeroineYaoki
3DS FC
2191-8960-7738
*throws a serious question*

If Mario could have a 80:20 Advantage against any character, who would it be?
Metaknight cannot be the answer

mars16

Smash Lord
3DS FC
5429-8906-2115
Mario vs Luigi

Mario's Fireball have more range and speed and more hit stun

Luigi's Fireball are fired faster and does slightly more damage

is this accurate?

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
Mario vs Luigi

Mario's Fireball have more range and speed and more hit stun

Luigi's Fireball are fired faster and does slightly more damage

is this accurate?
dont really care for hitstun and damage, in the end, u can still get ***** lol as, faster and range wise, idkss i mean u use their fireball differently and a unique way right? O_O

*throws a serious question*

If Mario could have a 80:20 Advantage against any character, who would it be?
Metaknight cannot be the answer
Lucario, GaW, Lucas, ICs AND MOST DEFINITELY CAPTAIN FALCON. seriously l lose to these characters in brackets alot for some reason LOL

How hard is it to settle down with a single women with a person of your stature?
Extremely. i prolly like bang one girl, she gets all dry, so i move to the next luuul

Will you have my babies?
as long u name em after any of the mario mains on the board lol

Paquiao or Cotto?
pacquiao obv. i actually implemented alot of manny's mindgames boxing to my mario lol :]

Rofl or Lmao?
rofl.

Do you like fishsticks?
maybe? XD kanye west does luuul

south park <3

Mario

Aerials
Nair sex kick 10%or12%
Fair Spike Punch 10%or13%
Dair Spin 13%
Uair Kickflip 10%
Biar DropKick 10%or12%

Am I accurate?
dunno have no clue can care less

doesnt defeat the fact mario's ***** amrite?????

Do you like chicken, Hippie.
Your silly, of course l do. ****ing Popeyes is gdlk.

Matt07

Smash Master
What's your thought on planking/stalling matches?

What's your best 'staple' (reading players, punishing, DI, etc.) to your metagame with Mario?

Worst game you've ever played?

Edit: LOL we're owning Hippie with these questions!

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
Are you left handed or right handed?

What other hobbies do you have?
I'm originally right handed, but for some reason l have the ability to use my left hand moderately, things such as skating, sometimes writing, etc.

My other hobbies within atm, is definitely handball (implementing my smash mindgames ;D) skateboarding, lolmelee, billards, being lazy in school and falling asleep, watching every ones youtube vids :3,

What game systems do you have?
ps2, psp, DS, gamecube, wii, trying to debate on ps3 or 360 atm someone help me pls lol.

edit: not double posting again XD

What's your thought on planking/stalling matches?

What's your best 'staple' (reading players, punishing, DI, etc.) to your metagame with Mario?

Worst game you've ever played?

Edit: LOL we're owning Hippie with these questions!
My thought on planking and stalling is that, ppl are fgts, they really wanna make tourneys to run up to 12am -_-. If you play a top tier and plank/stall me, i will just out plank/stall you and gey the **** outta you.

Dunno lol, l seem a alot of a all around type XD, l'd rather have the players speak for it, from my given vids, but dunno.. l'mma guess the jab mindgames (from luigi lol) tho i need do this slightly more and step it up and maybe going all aggro, flashiness lol even though flashy doesnt rly mean ur good or anything. and possibly OOS Upb, i like using this to my defense,

Brawl with gey matchups that is all lol.

and hell no im 3 stocking these questions :O

Matt07

Smash Master
PS3=Free online, same amount of games as Xbox, and a wider selection of RPG's (if your into those.)

Xbox 360=You pay a fee for online, the only games they have is First Person Shooters, at least that's what it seems like.

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
Get the Ps3

You got any resident evil?
lol naw, but im a big fan of it, tho i dont wanna play it alone at night im scared XD id want a girl to tend to play with me =]

PS3=Free online, same amount of games as Xbox, and a wider selection of RPG's (if your into those.)

Xbox 360=You pay a fee for online, the only games they have is First Person Shooters, at least that's what it seems like.

You also forgot some questions Hippie, lol.

what questions did i forget? lol

mars16

Smash Lord
3DS FC
5429-8906-2115

You have to pay for online...**** 360

Whats your favorite level of ssbb?

Vinnie

Smash Master
What's your smash-related goal?

What tier do you think Mario & Luigi really belong to?

What's your top 3 best matchups?

sorry if these questions were already asked, don't feel like reading through.

ily hippie.

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
- Start getting top 5 in tournies and beat pros already.
- Mario at least bottom midtier so he can enter low tier events still =D and luigi mid-mid tier or bottom high tier
- Luigi dittos, Mario dittos, Link. lmao

ily too vinneh =]

@mars16, idk what u mean, but im guessing the story line, i like the last boss, i actually had to hustle to **** him in beginning of brawl =D

M4ge

Smash Journeyman
How did you come up with the name "hippiedude"?

If you could ignore character pride who would you play competitively the most?

How the fux did you grow your hair out like that and how long did it take?

What do you hope to accomplish from your time in smash?

kk done with my questions. =o

DKwill

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3497-1934-6087
Why are you so sexii?

Where do you get all of those dimes that you pay people with after MM's? xD

What was your first tournament irl? I remember meeting you and Viva early on at a Game Table tournament a long way back =)

Do you suggest wi-fi for people that have only ever played offline as a way of improving strategy? (This relates directly to me, I'm curious haha)

What is the best carpool in the East Coast? ^_^

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
princesshypebeast long post huzzah!

How did you come up with the name "hippiedude"?

If you could ignore character pride who would you play competitively the most?

How the fux did you grow your hair out like that and how long did it take?

What do you hope to accomplish from your time in smash?

kk done with my questions. =o
- lol it was kinda dumb but, in 3rd grade, i always talk to girls saying " WASSUP DUDE!!!" and the girls remember me from that, and if i remember, im not sure if it was powerpuff girls show, or some thing, but it had to do with hippys or something, and they kept saying dude, i was like w/e i'll make it into hippiedude! had this name for at least 11 years now lol.

- Definitely snake or Diddy kong or Falco or just about any high to top tier LOL

- Maybe 10 months LOL, 10 months of epic hard work, with dudes always touching me all the time ._.

- besides in game the smash, i'm hoping it'll make me a wiser and a better decision making person. It's been helping me so far in real life =)

and m4ge's a homoo <333

Why are you so sexii?

Where do you get all of those dimes that you pay people with after MM's? xD

What was your first tournament irl? I remember meeting you and Viva early on at a Game Table tournament a long way back =)

Do you suggest wi-fi for people that have only ever played offline as a way of improving strategy? (This relates directly to me, I'm curious haha)

What is the best carpool in the East Coast? ^_^
- i'm hella sexy cause, in smash I play with swag, YOU GOTTA LEARN HOW TO FREESTYLE SON.

- LOL i know you wonder that, in my 14th birthday, my godmother apparently had no bills, so she went to the bank and got $50 in DIMES so i didn't really use it until like for buses and food and eventually i'd like to bring coins cuz i hate spending dollars in MMs, so i said **** this, l'll MM people in dimes, i hope they like coins! plus if i lose, instead of giving $2, i'd probably give 0.50 cents since most people don't really count their coins. I'm a known as the MM-er in dimes =)

- It was actually GIMPED1 I met Kirin there only briefly, l got 25th out of 100 all Mario and Luigi as my first tourney (fought mikeg in first round LOL) http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=222585&highlight=dalegendarysamus

- Whatever works for you dude lol, l started out as a wifi player until l managed to get a hold on offline tourneys but still play wifi because i have no other systems, but after seeing the amount of progress in wifi players lately, i don't see why not, Wifi can be used for Matchups you haven't fought before, and you CAN still improve for offline tourneys too, if you know difference of what works and what doesn't work. Plus 10 mins a day on Training Mode doesn't hurt which l do. This is my personal input, and goes for all Mario mains that resort to Wifi.

- well OBVIOUSLY the Will's carpool is the best in EC. I mean, do you see ANY kind of carpools that do smashfest and go for Dumplings stores for food right after? I think not. RAPEEE <3.

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
Do you wanna team with me at PolyBrawl on March 6?
dunno if im going lol, even if i do go, idk if i wanna enter, for some reason i always do bad in the polybrawls tourneys.... (i lost to the same lucas twice now.. and within a year difference) but if i do go, i don't mind doing some cape **** mms just talk to me lol

-Just a random question, hah...Hippie, who do you think is better...Mario or Luigi(overall at MU's).? x9-
dunno... while both characters are similar and unique.. its really hard to tell, because for me, i analyze the game by options and Mario has the right tool set to handle the MUs.. it's just that some characters just do twice as better.. of course luigi handle some really popular MUs though like Olimar, Diddy kong, and Wario etc.. and luigi has some a broken jab lol

idks i can't tell really, imo it's just matter of preference.

JUDGE

Smash Lord
hippie, why are we asians so ****ing awesome?
you wanna visit me one time in germany?
dude , why are you so hippie?^^

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
from personal experience

for luigi = lucario LMAO and falcon and just about any low to mid tier for some odd reason

for mario = at the moment PEACH WTF T_T, falcons, somewhat lucario (i was planning to make Mario **** Lucarios since i lose to him with luigi/marth alot plus Kirin said mario camp ***** him) a lil bit of snake, and lucas.

@judge - b ecause they ****ing ****, for example = Azen (when he cares)

- lol if i have the money, house me yo XD

- iunno man, i guess it's in my blood o.O you come visit me homie =D

mars16

Smash Lord
3DS FC
5429-8906-2115
from personal experience

for mario = at the moment PEACH WTF T_T, falcons, somewhat lucario (i was planning to make Mario **** Lucarios since i lose to him with luigi/marth alot plus Kirin said mario camp ***** him) a lil bit of snake, and lucas.

Lucas!!!

Ever beaten anybody with a character you most never use?

Top Bottom