• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario Strikers Charged

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
I liked that neither of us use drybones. That's a real team lol. I was thinking of just using the exact same team as your were, and saying it was my super secret team, but I'm just going to wing it. It wasn't as funny as it originally sounded to myself lol.

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
I'll jsut never beat you in a battle of the half court and lob shot blasts. I'll stick to my old teams against you in the future, Daisy, Diddy, Mario.

Y34HDUD3!!!

Smash Lord
OK ;)

But why Daisy? WHY?!?!!?!?!? I hate that stupid *****.

Didn't get to show you my other team, did I? I will when we play again. But I think I'mma drop the team I'm talkin about for another team.

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
Ask Stryks lol, i used to have a pretty sick daisy. didnt help at all that you never gimme any items either, daisy thrives with em

Stryks

Smash Hero
Lol GaW pwned me the other day, gotta get my game back cause its been a long time since ive played frequently...

anyway i was 11-0 on thursday, ad when I decided to go one last series to end the day, the ranked found me a tough oponent:
PicMacMic, who was at the time the guy ranked at no. 2 in the region... yeah...

nedless to say I got pwned hard, but all he did was just teleport in my goal 85% of the time, which is IMO not very skillfull, every single goal I did was either a megastrike (which I managed to pull of thanx to the proper items) or from halfway from the field...

anyway again GG GaW....

@WG: yeah ur daisy was good, I was like WTF when u stunned my goali wih the spikes, I didnt knew that, but I dont recall did u ever beat me with daisy, I think u beat me with another character some time ago but dont recall daisy...

Stryks

Smash Hero
Cant, its my sis's 15 bithdate, and in mexico a girls 15th bd is pretty big deal, its like a sweet 16, only with more old tadition and multiply it 100 times, thats how important it is... so its a no... XD

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
Lol GaW pwned me the other day, gotta get my game back cause its been a long time since ive played frequently...

anyway i was 11-0 on thursday, ad when I decided to go one last series to end the day, the ranked found me a tough oponent:
PicMacMic, who was at the time the guy ranked at no. 2 in the region... yeah...

nedless to say I got pwned hard, but all he did was just teleport in my goal 85% of the time, which is IMO not very skillfull, every single goal I did was either a megastrike (which I managed to pull of thanx to the proper items) or from halfway from the field...

anyway again GG GaW....

@WG: yeah ur daisy was good, I was like WTF when u stunned my goali wih the spikes, I didnt knew that, but I dont recall did u ever beat me with daisy, I think u beat me with another character some time ago but dont recall daisy...
I beat you our first series in three, lost the second in three, and then we had the epic third which i won w/ D.K. I thought.

Mr_X

Smash Apprentice
Alright, here's my strikers FC: 279279-898858

I'll add you now.

Disclamer: My connection is pretty sh*****, so if we get disconnected I assure you it was unintentional.

Mr_X

Smash Apprentice
Ok, I'm in a game right now. We can play as soon as it's over. ^_______^

Aaryk

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Aarykk
3DS FC
0834-3787-5311
rookie...
we have the most epic games ever.
like, these matches rival those that I used to have with petre. down to the wire, no exceptions.

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
Aaryk wouldn't accept my match invites so i just played ranked. Is [ωH] the latest crew? cause i killed two of em, one being named justin.

Y34HDUD3!!!

Smash Lord
Ya, good games Mr. X. But you kinda ***** me at first....

Then it got epic like with Aaryk :p

You and your frecken birdo, X. Pass to Birdo=goal. :( Makes me a sad panda.

Mr_X

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, it definately got better as we played more matches. You made some good comebacks. ^_^

Who is your main team captain? You could probably tell but mine is DK.

Mr_X

Smash Apprentice
Whoops! Sorry man, I totally missed this. I'll try catch you online again sometime.

Mr.GAW

Smash Champion
I'll be on from this time until about an hour from now, so try and catch me inbetween ranked, because it's a lot more fun playing with friends.

Mr_X

Smash Apprentice
What's your FC? Mine is in the previous posts.

EDIT: Mr. Gaw, I've added you.

Mr_X

Smash Apprentice
Sorry, that was me. And I wont use Dry Bones anymore if you find him abusive when we play.:urg:

Top Bottom