• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario Video Archive - Mega Update

Ben Andrews

Smash Rookie
Hi! I'm a new Mario main from Ottawa, Canada, and pretty new to Smash in general.

I wanted to find some videos on how to play Mario, and I started to compile a list of everything I could find on YouTube.
One thing led to another, and before you know it I had poured a lot of hours into finding and cataloging information on the videos.

So here it is! I decided to make a Google Spreadsheet to share with everyone here.

Just use the sort options to find specific players, matchups, dates, events, poularity, and video quality.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1SpWTZpHlaTeJ0A69OabH0XHhMl0nqchWzE49G0BZSPQ/edit?usp=sharing

... also! If anyone has experience with making videos, or knows someone who would be willing to help, I would be more than happy to help filter through all of these in search of the best clips to make an all time greatest Mario combo video! As I mention in the spread sheet notes, I wouldn't use any less than "good" video quality to make the video. Let me know.

....also, also. I have Mario doubles videos which I'll add if people are interested. I just wanted to get this thing out there, so I haven't gotten around to it yet.

HighTen

Smash Rookie
Thanks Koopa! I'm glad you like it

btw.... I'm Ben... I used the wrong account to post this lol
I'll be using this one from now on

Last edited:

a rookie

Smash Ace
That's a sick list! But missing A LOT of matches. I didn't think you'd get them all, but there's still a lot missing. Thanks for sharing though, I can use this list for sure. I didn't watch some of these matches.

Top Bottom