• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Marios Story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Wow u guys are dumb.

Wario isn't Mario's Brother. He was Mario's Cousin. And Wario became bad because they played a lot with each other when they were kids and Mario teased him all the time making Wario want revenge and a bad person. Geez, you should really know this info guys.

fredjackson

Banned via Administration
Wow u guys are dumb.

Wario isn't Mario's Brother. He was Mario's Cousin. And Wario became bad because they played a lot with each other when they were kids and Mario teased him all the time making Wario want revenge and a bad person. Geez, you should really know this info guys.
Yeah, but they dont.

malesretmit12

Smash Apprentice
It looked like a baby game, so I never bothered.

When I saw he had 2 evil brothers and a good brother, Luigi, i figured there had to be some deep story. Like Mario being a mutant, as Peach seems like a ordinary human.
You need to get this through your head. Mario only has one twin brother, Luigi. Wario is a sort of doppleganger character, like an anti-Mario, and is in no way related to Mario or Luigi. Waluigi was introduced into the series in Mario Tennis, for the Nintendo 64, because Wario needed a doubles partner to match his "anti" theme. Is it clear to you now?

Machete

Smash Ace
Dr. Mario is a rebellious young teenager who fights against the dark forces of Bowser when they destroy his home-town. Later he is captured and injected with Dark Aura and is forced to fight Mario.

One of the saddest scenes in the game is when Mario kills him and Dr. Mario says with his last breath "I'm sorry...it's not me..." and dies.

I actually cried when the violin kicked in during the cutscene.
That was in Super Mario Bros. 3. Meh, Super Mario World was better. The epic boss fight against Yoshi, the planet-eating dark dragon in that black hole was awesome. Yoshi killed Mario, however, Toad, the holy bounty-hunter blessed with the blood of 9.000 angels, created an army of 64 clones to fight the resurrected and improved Giga Bowser.Hence the name "Super Mario 64".

fredjackson

You need to get this through your head. Mario only has one twin brother, Luigi. Wario is a sort of doppleganger character, like an anti-Mario, and is in no way related to Mario or Luigi. Waluigi was introduced into the series in Mario Tennis, for the Nintendo 64, because Wario needed a doubles partner to match his "anti" theme. Is it clear to you now?
That just dont makes sense, man:(

antimatter

Smash Lord
this fails sooo badly... where's the facepalm collage?
fred: if you really dont know, check Zevox's post on page 3. that is in fact the way the story is.

Whiteface

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheRealWhiteface
To the OP.... Please Pleaaaaase change your name to TROLL KING in any future references.... This guy has the tenacity of a rabid wolverine on crack

fredjackson

My view on the story so far...

Some intergalactic dragon called Bowser kidnaps Peach.

Mario, Luigi, Dr. Mario and Wario are all related, through more distant than others, and gangs up to save her from him.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
It looked like a baby game, so I never bothered.

When I saw he had 2 evil brothers and a good brother, Luigi, i figured there had to be some deep story. Like Mario being a mutant, as Peach seems like a ordinary human.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom