• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mariotality 2 - Complete!!!

Bass.

Smash Journeyman
I really would like to see him fight some guys who can DI aswell. However, it is clear to see that this guy is an excellent player. Looking at his technical movements, he seems to be **** good...

The video is fantastic, post more!

THE PAIN

Smash Journeyman
dont listen to these noobs talking about DI. that was the best combo vid i ever saw period.

Xx swift xX

Smash Apprentice
I don't really understand how people so new can know too much about DI. I mean, it seems that people learn almost nothing off nsiders and they only do 1p at GameFaqs. So.....who are they to talk of DI? Oh well, I've been proven wrong before about new people, so I'll leave it at that.

As far as the vid, the editing was indeed spectacular. The intro was hands-down THE best I've ever seen concerning ANY video based on a game. The thing about combo vids is that the music makes the players seem more amazing than they really are. Also, if you watch the vid three times or more (once a day), you can look at the combos and judge them better. Take this in mind as I'm sure you thought other people in vids were godly before this one. One example is the DBR video "Death From Above." The good editing in that vid combined with the music makes clod zero look incredible. However, he's probably not even among the top ten falcons.

Now, this vid has the best editing I've ever seen. Once I get past the editing, i'm seeing some pretty **** good combos. I'm not sure how good he is as far as tournaments, but silv definately knows how to make a good video. The combos DONT suck, they're very good in my opinion. I'm just not sure if the vid needs to be so long if the combos are so similiar.

All in all, I give this vid a 10 out of 10. Sorry for ranting on for so long.

Inferno_blaze

Smash Lord
gimpy does know how to di, but gimpy knows how to have fun.

ja.
ja.

gimpy is the dsmashing falcon, not some nub ;P
Games are about FUN???? Since when did this happen? Christ I thought they wereonly about being the best there is and WINNING, fun doesn't matter (ahem no sarcasm intended there, no siree).

Anyone who plays bowser only does it for fun :p

The Black Cat

Smash Journeyman
This was awesome. One of the best vids I've ever seen. Some real skill in editing too, man that slow-mo fo the fair...awesome. I would possibly cry if i was told I ahd to fight someone this good jk jk. But yah I cry for the marth player, could've gotten out if he just counter at the right time just once! T-T.

Mich

Smash Cadet
but the combos sucks, get some enemys who can DI
Like who? You?

The same could be said of your darling little video, (http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=82345) and -- oh wait -- it already has. You claim to be the 3rd best player in Germany and spend the rest of the topic getting put in your place by people who know better. You've got more claim to Alsace-Moselle than being top three.

Here's a free hint: there's a reason nobody named your part of the video as their favourite.

I love how "n00b DI" has become the catchphrase for every jealous little prick too pretentious to give credit where credit is due. As much as I'd love to see you play Silv and lose your applesaft money in the process, the best has already been said: no German ever advanced through pools at a European tournament outside Germany.

Your own nation can't even back up the hype you're spewing, so show a little respect -- as far as anyone on these boards can tell Silv and Gimpy have at least as much skill as you, and a hell of a lot more class.

Nigzel

Smash Ace
Yay. This was impressive. As soon as I heard the first tone of the music, I felt: "YEAH, this'll be good!".

Where the -eff- did you find that song? It was like 11.30, easly the longest version I've heard of spitfire. o_O

Anyways, nice Mario, nice effects (indeed) and nice music. A 5-STAR:ER!

DARK GLORY

Smash Rookie
Amazing vid. the editing was great. i like the part when it goes in slowmotion and do the spike. it had the sound effect and everything.

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
I love this video! ^_^

Mario FTW! 5 stars! Great music! Great combos!

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
best combo video ever.

me and silversh4d0w are teaming once more tomorrow at gameclucks, he is basically leaving his retirement from when this video was made to team with me at the tourney.

freaking ****.

everyone watch this combo video, you don't understand how good it is.

Top Bottom