• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Marth Community Combo Video

Player-3

Smash Hero
i had a sick combo but p1 never lets me get replays until i get my own SD card from my house to save them to \:

if you can stall this a few weeks ill start trying to get something

Roy's ouR boy

Smash Rookie

Hey guys, I'm just about finished gathering all of my clips. Took a long time watching all the replays. :roll:
Ill give em to you guys either tonight or tomorrow evening.
Can't wait to see this! :surprised:

C.J.

Smash Master
You have plenty of little clips in your matches! You can use, for example, your edgeguarding **** vs Kprime. Plus, you have plenty of cool little moments vs Razer, Gnes, and Illmatic.

GO FIND THEM

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
I'll try to look through my Wii for any good/funny clips. Maybe on Sunday.

PEACE7

Smash Champion
Just upload the replay file and once I see them and if there's enough space ill let you know wether or not you can be in it.

Roy's ouR boy

Smash Rookie

Alright! I Finally gave the clips to Roxas!

Not that it matters much, but would you capitalize the R in "ouR" on my username in the contributors section? just hoping it comes out like that in the video. :)

Player-3

Smash Hero
peace did you manage to pull anything out of those replays i gave you

they werent reall that great from what i remember but its hte best i could do in like a day lol

PEACE7

Smash Champion
Nike <_< its getting there and P3 I haven't seen them, Roxas is recording yours in good quality ill let you know as soon as he is done with them :)

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Can you put "Rei-Gun, A.K.A. My Zombie Dog Ate Me, A.K.A. Shun Goku Satsu, A.K.A., qB[, A.K.A. Flutterraging_Demon, A.K.A. Alfalfa Monster, A.K.A. Reizilla!"?

I feel as though I'm forgetting one.

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Tbh PEACE, I think you should just put people that post regularly in the Marth boards in the combo video. If someone says they view the Marth boards a lot then I guess they can argue for that, just a thought. YOUR VID AFTER ALL.

PEACE7

Smash Champion
Your wrong man its not my video its our video, the marth boards community so it does make sense to put people who post regularly in it like you said.

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Ok sorry MAH BAD, I just didn't wanna intrude lol.

If Ramin, Leon or other europeons come to this big UK tourney in Dec il have some more footage of me ****** them btw, cuz im the best.

PEACE7

Smash Champion
Lol its all good man I wasn't saying it in an ******* way lol
And **** yes I'm hyped for that now looking forward to it.

Top Bottom