• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Marth graffiti

3xSwords

Smash Lord
lol nice, you must have been very bored. Unfortunately this is not the art critique forum, so I don't know if any of us can really critique it.... The only problem I found was that the body was disproportionate to the head, and the eyes and mouth look kinda weird.....

Irsic

Smash Ace
Heh, I was really just posting it so anyone a Marth main could enjoy it. Honestly, I know what's wrong with it. I just didn't spend much time on it and about half way through I was already sick of it. z_z

Just for enjoyment, if anything.

∫unk

Smash Master
Watch my graffiti's (just friend with Jun Kristofferson only one on facebook I accept everyone). I'm not quite contest winner level but I think I'm alright ><

Always do background before the actual drawing. General outlines shading into more details.

Kefrius

Smash Apprentice
Really nice painting, but I must admit, you must have been really bored jajaja.:laugh:

Top Bottom