• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Marth & Peeps @ Apex 2012

I think either Otori or Kakera will win, but I'm hoping that an American and/or Ally wins it. It's a shame too cause Ally, DEHF and ADHD are in the same side of the losers bracket, so only one will have the chance to make it far.

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
It's looking like Japan will have bragging rights at least until next APEX. I expected their players to be good, but not to dominate like this...

Cassio

Smash Master
It's looking like Japan will have bragging rights at least until next APEX. I expected their players to be good, but not to dominate like this...
We wont ever get the chance to redeem ourselves...we banned MK, lol. This is our only chance.

Chuee

Smash Hero
Otori is most likely to win it now.
He has to face either Nairo or Kakera in WFs, I think he'll win either way.
Maybe if Nietono or Razer make a tear through losers I could see them beating him, but that would be tough for both of them.

If anything, we'd end up legalizing MK again for another international.

If not, then at least Otori and Kakera won't be as scary.

zmx

Smash Lord
We wont ever get the chance to redeem ourselves...we banned MK, lol. This is our only chance.
I had momentarily forgotten about that xD

So yeah. You Americans are screwed, it's now or never.

inb4japanentersmkbannedapexandwins

RiverDB

Smash Apprentice
NNID
RiVerDB
I believe that Otori will mostlikely win, but after hearing of ADHD 2x 3stocking Ocean, i think he might have a serious chance, he also eliminated Brood for that matter. GOGO DIDDY

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
If anything, we'd end up legalizing MK again for another international.

If not, then at least Otori and Kakera won't be as scary.
Kakera's ICs at an MK banned tourney would completely destroy any hopes for an american to win LMAO

:059:

Cassio

Smash Master
I doubt their MKs would come to an international, and our MKs will either suck or quit by then. I hope Im wrong on all accounts.

Wooo the matchup we were hoping for :D! Go Larry!

zmx

Smash Lord
DEHF > Rain
DEHF vs Nietono
So the legendary MU is going to happen.

Let's see what DEHF can do. It's time for the Japanese salty run-back (or as close to it as we'll get).

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
-Looks at all the members on the list below-

70 members
32 guests

I love Apex.
Brings out all the hype from all over the world.

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
Heh. Who else is rooting for Armada just so it'll be over faster? I usually enjoy watching Melee, but this is campier than most Brawl matches.

BSP

Smash Legend
Is brawl going to be streamed at all? This is going to take a long time.

zmx

Smash Lord
Heh. Who else is rooting for Armada just so it'll be over faster? I usually enjoy watching Melee, but this is campier than most Brawl matches.
Me.

This is pathetic. So many incredibly hype brawl matches are being compromised for this garbage. When both players clearly don't care, why is it being prioritized?

Also any update on whether or not the brawl crew battle will happen?

Chuee

Smash Hero
Good **** Nietono.
While Larry is godlike vs Olimar, Nietono is also ridiculously good at the MU.

team armada

Top Bottom