• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Marth Video Thread v2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dannykat

Smash Journeyman
No, the marth ditto MM TV was just set up real quick on a normal TV that was open. Singles bracket started shortly after.

∫unk

Smash Master
I was tired. You know your di is good when you get ken combod

Didn't even want to play after haze ds my db like 100 times.

No johns they ***** marth dittos all very experienced.

but only bardull made it out of pools lol

Dannykat

Smash Journeyman
I was tired. You know your di is good when you get ken combod

Didn't even want to play after haze ds my db like 100 times.

No johns they ***** marth dittos all very experienced.

but only bardull made it out of pools lol

I made it out of pools too. Its wasn't even hard :(

That hurts junk, that really hurts....

xD

∫unk

Smash Master
I made it out of pools too. Its wasn't even hard :(

That hurts junk, that really hurts....

xD
oh my bad that's what i heard XD

i don't mind losing if i learn and i learned a lot about the ditto (havok was telling me everyone's weakness too LOL)

my pool was hard as ****.

why didn't you guys play each other? rematch wcsl? :D

im going to try my hardest to go to the feb PA tourney too. kadaj you better go to that.

wc vs ec marth crew battle go go go

whats ds my db mean

downsmash my down b? o:

you got this junk XD
ima start goin to 805 tournies too people around me aren't nearly your level (or any of the better players at yesterday's tourney)

if you can go to the feb thing we should go together

play me in 64 sometime :D

edit: i'm the only one that likes marth dittos :(

Dannykat

Smash Journeyman
I lost my marth ditto to Bardull in the bracket. He was the only marth ditto I lost. Why did it have to count? lol

∫unk

Smash Master
nah my marth just lost to a few other good marths in dittos which everyone but me hates

i beat all the random marths i played in friendlies/tourney

i didn't think i was goin to win against sk92 and peeps lmao so i dunno about confidence

i just wanted to get experience and not get completely ***** and did both so im happy :D

made me want to travel farther more especially cause gas is cheap right now

sb was never good lol i'm trying to make it good :D

J4pu

Smash Champion
MM at WCSL?
My Falco gets torn apart by Bardull and both my Falco and my noobish Marth got ***** by Havok, so it should be somewhat even.
If not, friendlies are always fun too.

I just found it kind of funny that in this thread you are called one of the better Marths in SoCal and then you come down and get 2/3 stocked, no offense to you of course, they're all very good.

∫unk

Smash Master
sure MM marth ditto :) 5 dollars? i found out i don't take 1 dollar mm's seriously :p We'll record it too.

havok was the only one where i was playing near my actual level i think he won 2-1. i was getting 2-3 stocked because i wasn't even playing seriously.

playing 5-6 marth ditto sets in a row isn't fun and i'm not sure how much you can conclude about me with just them :/

i didn't put myself on the thread or put the description and i don't really care if i am or not on this thread lol. you know smashboards is dumb as **** bardull taught me more in one conversation than i've learned from smashboards

i got to where i am by just playing scrubs and watching vids. this was my first time playing well-known people.

edit: bardull's vids are old as hell he's actually really good. ppl give him **** cause he did bad at axis but he's really good.

double edit: my post looks like a crapload of johns but it's really not. i'm want to get better. i'm going to get better. i just started taking this game seriously a little over a month ago give me a break XD

J4pu

Smash Champion
Let's start with a Falco vs Marth MM, my Marth is a very weak secondary, I've never even used it in tourney.
Bardull has a great Marth, don't let MikeHAZE catch you saying that tho or he'll laugh at you. Perhaps SCSA changed his mind though, it's too bad I have finals this week or i would have been there.

∫unk

Smash Master
Let's start with a Falco vs Marth MM, my Marth is a very weak secondary, I've never even used it in tourney.
Bardull has a great Marth, don't let MikeHAZE catch you saying that tho or he'll laugh at you. Perhaps SCSA changed his mind though, it's too bad I have finals this week or i would have been there.
k $5?

lol Haze was hyping up Bardull to me irl ><

XD

10XD's
now i know why good players lurk instead of post.

you can't get **** for not doing as well as other people expect you to/people don't steal your ****.

thanks for the advice <3

you'll see me around more often :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom