• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Marth101 Falcon dittos!

Marth101

Smash Journeyman
hey guys, its been a long time since i put any vids up, i made a thread in the friendlies board, but that doesnt seem to get any visitors. So... here are some falcon dittos from mid July that i've uploaded. I'll upload the rest (we recorded 12 or so) later today.

Falcon Dittos (Still in July)
*In the matches that just have names on them, we used the same color glitch, so we're both pink/white falcon. Otherwise it will just have the color because we're both falcon ^_^
Marth101(Kai) vs Eighteenspikes(Yoji)

Marth101(Kssb) vs Eighteenspikes(Yoji)

Marth101(Pink) vs Eighteenspikes(Black)

Marth101(Pink) vs Eighteenspikes(Black)2

oh and btw, falcon is my main, and he's just one of eighteenspikes' fool around characters, so matches may seem one-sided.

Justin Wiles

Smash Journeyman
Pretty good stuff. I watched the first and third one.

I liked your tech chases... I notice you seem to miss some combo opportunities, though. For instance in match 3, you'd Raptor Boost him, grab him to up throw... then you'd let him get away. He didn't even DI or hit back, you could have easily up-smashed him or knee'd, or even uair or friggin' Falcon Dive.

Good shuffles and L-Cancels though. A good, quick Falcon.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Horrible, name. That it self ruined this thread for me.

Top Bottom