• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Marth101 vs Eighteenspikes video thread!!!

Marth101

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys, I've decided to make a thread of me vs eighteenspikes to put up some of our friendlies, and I'll keep updating this thread as long as we keep getting videos.

July
Marth101(Marth) vs Eighteenspikes(Roy)1

Marth101(Marth) vs Eighteenspikes(Roy)2

Marth101(Marth) vs Eighteenspikes(Roy)3

Just a side note, I dont main marth, he's one of my secondaries :)
Falcon Dittos (Still in July)
*In the matches that just have names on them, we used the same color glitch, so we're both pink/white falcon. Otherwise it will just have the color because we're both falcon ^_^
Marth101(Kai) vs Eighteenspikes(Yoji)

Marth101(Kssb) vs Eighteenspikes(Yoji)

Marth101(Pink) vs Eighteenspikes(Black)

Marth101(Pink) vs Eighteenspikes(Black)2

EDit: I put one more video up, and eighteenspikes might come over tonight so if he does, we'll record some more matches and put them up. Thanks!

chansen

Smash Lord
wheres the Iron Maiden in the backround?

Marth101 eats noobs for lunch and he poops noobs too...

Rhyme

Smash Lord
Can't believe you played Marth that way in a friendly set. That...just wasn't nice. Nevertheless, some nice DI on both sides, good recoveries and combos, a good set of matches overall.

chansen

Smash Lord
Spikes told me that there some other matches (a few with bowser), you should post those too.

Marth101

Smash Journeyman
uhh we recorded a few bowers matches(two to be exact, both vs a ganon) so if he wants to upload them and make a post then cool, but I dont recall recording any bowser matches at my house.

Top Bottom