• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Marths Alternate Costumes! High Quality!

Ferio_Kun

Smash Journeyman

I must say... Wow. Marth looks SO cool!

Here's the order:

Blue (dark)
Red
Green
Black
White
Blue (light)

They are amazing! I love the light blue one!

Charzonsos

Smash Cadet
He should of had Roy's Gold Armor. But, I'm glad the white outfit is back. I used that one the most.

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
It would have been cool if they had made a gold outfit, but I would have used red regardless. Pretty awesome colors, red especially.

Windlord

Smash Journeyman
He is back indeed, and looking much better too, his armor is actually a different shade that his tunic. hopefully he doesn't have purple pants anymore... black or blue pants would be sweet.

Doodx

Smash Journeyman
WOW thank u sakurai u realy must like marth seriously they all look so detailed and cool!

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
I've always liked the red color the best, so I'll be using it.

Nice to see that it's back, for sure. ^_^

Starry Might

Smash Journeyman
WT[H] In Marths black armor his hair isn't black anymore!

(If you switched to black in melee, his hair goes black as well, if no one noticed yet.)
Actually, it was a darker shade of blue, not a true black.

Anyways, I've already seen these in that one video, but thanks for the pic, anyway! (*SAVES*)

I tried to visit the guy's Photobucket page in your topic about Lucario's colors, but that site's down for maintenance. >_>

Oh well, I'll just go visit all the character boards to see if I can find 'em all. :)

R.Y.N.O

Smash Journeyman
Sweet! Black and White costumes are back. New light blue one looks awesome.

Mobbin

Smash Apprentice
Am I the only one who likes the green costume? :chuckle:

I think I'll use that one in SSBB as well, although I really like the new blue one.
Sadly I haven't seen the green costume in a video... up until now :O (will Sakurai be teleported to my house if I say that term three times?).

greetz

Ban Heim

Smash Ace

I think I'll use that one in SSBB as well, although I really like the new blue one.
Sadly I haven't seen the green costume in a video... up until now :O (will Sakurai be teleported to my house if I say that term three times?).

greetz
Check my earlier post. Green is my favorite as well. I've been using it ever since I read the story of the Green Knight in high school.

Mobbin

Smash Apprentice
Check my earlier post. Green is my favorite as well. I've been using it ever since I read the story of the Green Knight in high school.
Oh, sorry. Somehow I didn't notice that.
Well, at least we are two Green Marth fans now :chuckle:

But it looks like the red costume is the most used... I personally don't like it, because it's... red :chuckle:. I never liked this color.

greetz

LinkNSnake4Main

Smash Journeyman

greetz
Seconded, Green was usually my favorite, although I also loved to use Elvis and Dark Marth equally as much.

Mobbin

Smash Apprentice
Could anyone make a video where all of Marth colors are shown ingame (with good lights and such)?
Then I could recolor the Marth-pic from the Dojo... I already marked all those areas and such, I only need the whole looks. Especially for the green one... it seems that his gloves are blue, look at the first picture in this thread.

greetz

Edit: I tried to do the black costume, but I'm not sure about the bottom half of Marth :D
If you like my recolor and want another one in your favorite color --> try to give me a good video of the costume :p

Oblivion129

Smash Lord
NNID
Oblivion129
3DS FC
1821-9773-2413
So many awesome outfits. I used the white one in melee, but i might use the black one now.

Mobbin

Smash Apprentice
Nice recolor! :D

But is it allowed to post that pics in here? I mean, it's not the "Marth recolor"-thread or anything... I'll post my green recolor, anyways :laugh::

I based it off this (SSBM) screenshot, I couldn't find another picture of green Marth, except for the one in the first post. But there's no boots and such :dizzy:

greetz

Mobbin

Smash Apprentice
You should make a thread. These look fantastic. :)
Nah, I think this thread fits well :p

Does someone have a good pic of red Marth? Or a high quality movie?
I want to recolor that costume next, if you want more of them.

greetz

°UÇK

Smash Journeyman
Does someone have a good pic of red Marth? Or a high quality movie?
I want to recolor that costume next, if you want more of them.

greetz
that would be awesome, they look really great.

Could you make a golden one, both roy and ike have one only marths missing. Would be cool to see what you come up with

Mobbin

Smash Apprentice
Could you make a golden one, both roy and ike have one only marths missing. Would be cool to see what you come up with
After seeing your avatar I had to do it... Roundhouse puts hurt on me :(

I couldn't make a good gold... that's all I got for you, Mr. Norris. Please, don't kill me :(

greetz

Mobbin

Smash Apprentice
Do the Light Blue outfit next!
Too late :D

And I'm glad this has hit such a positive response (sentence stolen from Gimpyfish, lol) :chuckle:
I'll make the others, I promise. But be patient, new South Park episodes will be shown in 5 minutes, I have to watch them :laugh:

greetz

Edit: Sorry, if some clothes (especially the bottom half) are wrong... I really couldn't find a good picture showing the red Marth :ohwell:

Top Bottom