• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Marvel vs Capcom 2/GGACXX

xXxCMONEYxXx

Smash Rookie
But yeah Justin; I main Jam too,
Justin is the peach player. I'm Chris lol though we get confused as the same person a lot lol but yeah I it sux that you don't have a ps2. Neither do I. You can also play on wii if you have it but need a converter from ps2 to gc based on the stick. I tried emulating it but it doesn't run at a constant 60 fps so I didn't wanna waste my time. I mean my friend Clouth is always at zp and has his game.

spider_sense

Smash Champion
Justin is the peach player. I'm Chris lol though we get confused as the same person a lot lol but yeah I it sux that you don't have a ps2. Neither do I. You can also play on wii if you have it but need a converter from ps2 to gc based on the stick. I tried emulating it but it doesn't run at a constant 60 fps so I didn't wanna waste my time. I mean my friend Clouth is always at zp and has his game.
Lmao Clouth was the one who taught me a little bit of the game. lol he's mad good at teaching; I haven't seen him around lately, but yeah. I played Justin today and sorry about mixing you two up, lol he cleared it up for me. But anyways, I'll see if I can find it, so You, Warren and I can get into it.

M@v

Subarashii!
MvC 2 is on PSN/XBL for around 15$.

Wait... I thought there was Guilty Gear XX and then there was Guilty Gear: Accent Core. Which one is on XBL/PSN?
MvC2 on ps2 is like $100....lol. Thankfully I got it when it wasnt so rare.

xXxCMONEYxXx

Smash Rookie
Ya I've known Clouth for a long *** time. I can give him a call and see if he is down. I'm sure he will be.

@M@y Yeah man the game got soo expensive. I think the price came down a bit with the release of it on xbl/psn. I have it on xbl myself.

The only thing thats annoying it that its not a perfect port of the DC version like they wanted. I mean its close enough but still DC is the closest your gonna get to arcade.

Top Bottom