• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Maddness 16 Results/Shoutouts

Banks

Smash Hero
foy i forgot u in my speed shoutouts, but goood **** at us not playing again =( altho maybe i'll see you at manalord's?

watkins even tho we were there on opposite days good stuff on being another traveling maine smasher ^_^

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
No shout-outs.

I did utterly crappy.

If anything I've gotten worse since my last tourny rather than better.

I'm going to go and crawl into a hole now.

*Sick Johns*

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
Tag.

I'll do shoutouts sometime. It sucks entering a Brawl and Melee tourney. I have to do so many shoutouts because of that D:

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
not until we make the "we suck" crew :D
LOL... *Ugh* ummm.... I'll be at the bottom of that unless I figure out how to play dude.

Someone there gave me something cause I've been feeling flu-ish all freaking day. :urg:

Oh well, at least Mafia got a $5 birthday present from me. It's all about figuring out how you're opponent plays when they're serious so that you can develop countermeasures. No Johns... he beat the crap out of me. He was smart enough not to use Peach. :laugh:

His Marth is so odd... I figured out that he picked up Marth specifically to beat me about a minute into the first match. Then I studied his playstyle as he read me like a book and ***** me. It was only $5 after all. I'll just improve before i quit and see how it goes next time.

Happy Birthday kid. You're going to be the next Azen. I can see it now. (No really. I'm not kidding people.)

I would actually post shout-outs, but i only knew a few people's names there, and most I didn't play... so... yeah... >.>

EDIT: my god this page is wide... O.o

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
No shoutout love for Dazwa from melee players ;_;

Darc - I CALLED IT

omegablackmage - you're actually omegaBUTTmage since you turned everyone into a BUTT, and then was all "**** son, imma take second." beast mode

Fatal - I really don't know what happened that first game, and my Pikachu didn't seem to catch a good rhythm until the later half, but gj beasting me and breaking your curse. I'll get you yet!

TV - very beastly kid and definitely lives up to the hype I remember hearing from other CT players. Although ZSS dittos are ********, your ZSS was pretty good from what I can tell, keep at it :bee:

Green Ace - fgsfds yoshi

Dazwa - dazwachu a-go-go baby!

C.Awesome - I don't know what a "Rage Cage" is, and I don't know why you felt the need to yell that after the ragequit, but I'll be ****ed if I don't admit you have guts for yelling that LOL. try to be more courteous and keep up the beastly (albeit mad campy) snake

Joebot - I'm allergic to robots it appears ;_;.

Peach Kid - why does it seem like you're one of the funniest and coolest people at tournaments and yet also one of the strangest? must be something to do with touhou :p

Scrub - I heard you beat me, gj i think

Icylight - we did not play, and I wanted to see how I'd do against NE's olimar D:

BROODY KUROSS - you need to calm down or the cool frog and a dolphin WILL get you, http://rumblo.com/cc/comics/cc-coolfrog.gif . seriously though, the friendlies afterwards (despite it being a vs. falco ordeal ;_; ) were pretty fun and you seemed like you were chill during them. as for me and darc's trash talk during your set with c.awesum, we trash talk anyone who plays against someone from maine, there's so few of us and it's fun as hell LOL, so please don't take it personally.

Ace - Darc was very confused when I mentioned that he owed me a dollar by proxy, Acey got some 'splainin to dooooooo

Bizkit - our friendlies were really fun, and mad good job in teams.

Watkins - holy BUTTS @ 13th, repping maine ikes everywhere (all one of them :bee:)

Delta - fgsfds @ the near 3 stock comeback, although I suppose that's what makes Lucario so magical. good games

Vigilante - those Wario friendlies were the best games EVER, EVER. also, I played SFIV friendlies with your curly-haired friend whose name I do not know, and I think it got me re-interested in SFIV, so be sure to give him thanks for me >_>

Memphis - I can't believe I SAW YOU THIS WEEKEND OMG

Boxman - holy butts @ almost beating bizkit game 1. keep it up because you're making mad improvements

hotdogturtle (Awesome dude btw) - I agree, HDT is the coolest bro in all the lands

Super mega death christ 2000 BC v4.0 beta - wow, name of the forever award goes to this guy

YO yo yo what up wit dees planets (Dazwa+Darc) - A sentence you will probably never say in your life

Riot - hey why don't you enter tournaments, YA BUTT

Mango - omg I finally met mango and you are as cool as the legends say. but you're still scurred of your marth vs my young link on rainbow cruise and I will make sure the legends are aware of this fact

Jman - *taps you on the shoulder repeatedly with controller cords, or a "choke cord" according to chillin's ballin story*

Mango + Jman - ****!

KDJ - That pokefloats match felt very un-pokefloats, dunno why. our teams set was definitely fun and showed me why melee teams is still my favorite game :D

HBK - JUST A SEXY BOY (sexyyyy boyyyyyy) IM NOTCHA BOY TOY (boyyyy toyyyyyyyyy)

Scarmander - Scarmander evolved into Scarmeleon! Scarmeleon evolved into Scarizard! Scarizard evolved into Scarmillionaire! Also that phantom hit when you tried to reset Jman's recovery was totally my doing, no johns sonduzio get at me

G Drag0n - EYYO, ISSHA BOY GD...JIANO...V-I, READY TO BLOW. HIS STAGE, HIS SHOW. HIS MOVES, HIS FLOW. AND HOLDIN NUTTIN BACK, JUST LETTIN GO. FOSHO, SHOWEMWHATCHOO GOT BRAH

Ren0 - shoulda went abel

SwiftBass - shoulda went sagat

Th0rn - shoulda went without turbo

Elen - shoulda went without suicides

G$ - shoulda went doc

Bank$ (Peach) - shoulda went sheik

Zoso - YES, TACO BELL. TACO BELL....lights went out at taco bell. kjhflkjhsadlkfh. also i heard you main zero suit

Hazzard - Dazzard and/or Hazzwa WILL happen. hopefully. >_>

Hayato - smash tournaments just wouldn't be the same without kirby-samaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Aesir - ya lol

Sai - fun friendlies, omg almost beating me on the dazwa challenge. one day your name shall hit the record books as a dazwa challenge winner, right on the page next to the one that says "people afraid of the dazwa challenge: Mango"

Kyu Puff - omg i heard you talk, and i heard you can even desync master hands. is there anything you can't desync?

Mogwai - We didn't talk at all :(

Matt.Zeb - Thanks for housing us, the smashfest was too beast and I am looking forward to another smashfest/housing should it happen again. too good!

KevinM - Man I heard you beat :( @ a recent tournament, good stuff

Rush Hour 2: Electric Boogaloo (Elen + KoreanDJ) - I'd give you guys the best teamname award if it weren't for...

At least I'm not 25 and still playing video games PS: no one cares about your beard (Variola + CogSmooch) - BEST TEAMNAME AWARD

Ninja Turtles strike back (Hayato + Rawsex) - OMG RAWSEX WAS HERE, YOUUUUUUUUUUUU have a crazy chun li

Foy + company - you guys are absolutely ballin and helped make the smashfest become even more awesome, and for that i thank you. also you look like dustin.

Ken Y - OMG I GOT TO SEE YOU THIS WEEKEND, it's been wayyyy too long and I hope I see you @ tournaments in the future, kids too cool

SOLAR - we didn't hang out much this weekend :(

Milktea - OMG MILKTEA AT A SMASH TOURNAMENT, UNPOSSIBLE

Questor - Thanks for help running the tournament, TO help is always super ballin.

The Irish Mafia - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Arc - It was nice meeting you again, and LOL @ the trip to wendy's following boxman.

Anyone I forgot - look at my sig

Prawn

Smash Master
Tagged for shouts later

-KevinM on HaileyM's

mindgames

OMG I'm posting from my girlfriends account to prove I have a life

/lulz
Haha wow,

heard you helped out my boy Witty with some Marth techn33qz.

Bloodcross

Smash Champion
Look Dazwa, IDC if you're supporting a 13 year little child from your own state during a match by having everyone scream in my ear. I'm different from most others. It is impossible for me to concentrate while this bs is going on. I'm well aware your screaming wasn't personal. I try to have fun with Brawl at the very least, but that was some bs.

C.Awesum, sorry but your a scrub. idc if I get flamed for that, I can't go any lower than I already am. I've already been through enough bull****. Learn some manners.

I'm done.

Prawn

Smash Master
Look Dazwa, IDC if you're supporting a 13 year little child from your own state during a match by having everyone scream in my ear. I'm different from most others. It is impossible for me to concentrate while this bs is going on. I'm well aware your screaming wasn't personal. I try to have fun with Brawl at the very least, but that was some bs.

C.Awesum, sorry but your a scrub. idc if I get flamed for that, I can't go any lower than I already am. I've already been through enough bull****. Learn some manners.

I'm done.
Agreed, saw this match and can say I was disappointed with the conduct of the "young adults" in question. I can barely play when people are trying to casually talk in friendlies, let alone 5-6 people screaming at you. Also the kid WAS a scrub, very campy/lame snake. Bloodcross outskilled him and he got a little angry, give him a break. Especially him yelling "rage cage" afterwards, I even got sucked in and said once to call the "wahhmbulance". In retrospect that was stupid and I apologize, lets MM sometime :D

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
I'm pretty sure Dazwa specifically mentioned in his shout out that CAwesum should be more courteous. The kid was asking me about you after your set, to make sure you were okay and stuff, for the record. Going after either of them isn't really the smartest move Blood.

Specially when you're telling someone to learn manners. I mean you didn't even shake my hand or say anything after our set a Mass Madness or two back. You just got up and walked off muttering about how it was BS or something.

You really do need to learn to calm down man. Trash Talk goes hand in hand with Smash... it's a good thing you didn't play Vigiliante's Wario a few months back....

Prawn

Smash Master
I'm pretty sure Dazwa specifically mentioned in his shout out that CAwesum should be more courteous. The kid was asking me about you after your set, to make sure you were okay and stuff, for the record. Going after either of them isn't really the smartest move Blood.

Specially when you're telling someone to learn manners. I mean you didn't even shake my hand or say anything after our set a Mass Madness or two back. You just got up and walked off muttering about how it was BS or something.

You really do need to learn to calm down man. Trash Talk goes hand in hand with Smash... it's a good thing you didn't play Vigiliante's Wario a few months back....
Vigilante doing verbal mindgames and a 13 year old brat at a smash tourny with his daddy saying stupid **** and a group of kids SCREAMING at you are quite different.

xHayatox

Smash Lord
Brawl Doubles

1: YO yo yo what up wit dees planets (Dazwa + Darc) ($88.00) - kits fackin gooot.
2: Wifi sucks (TV + KSBizkit) ($48.00) - didn get to play : / id get stomped on anywayz.
3: Vengence (fatal + OBM) ($24.00) - kits goot. I want rematch!
4: Sunshine and Rainbow Cruises (Bloodcross + JoBot) - that last game i suck :) rematch?! funss
5: For all that is gay and awesome (Icylight + Green Ace) - nice job sirs
5: Two girls, one upsmash (Peach kid + Riot) - the legend :o
7: Scrubadubdub (Scrub + Ace) - we tied :D
7: Rival schools (Hayato + Jin) - we suck!
9: Boss Town (LLPK + Latin) - we didn play. fun friendlies. pits too much for my moose i have to switch it up...
9: Team Lightning Plus (Bass + Invictus) - bass. fun mm. i got totally lucky last game.
13: No friends, no life (Boxman + Memphis Chains) - :D good games sirs
13: Don't get setted on (**** Tom + Dan) - we didn play

Melee Singles Bracket
(I do not have pools information)

1: Mango - i respect that ****. wish i was better at melee but unfortunately i suck ;U
2: Sock Jm0n - kids getting too goooot
3: KDJ - :o too goot kiit i was hoping you get crazy win
4: HBK - nice marf
5: Scarmander - falcon will forever scare me to death in melee i never beat one :(
5: G Drag0n - kits fakcin gooot i missed the jigg action
7: Ren0 - fakcin renoo is too good goin easy on me and still 4 stocking me :( i get too hungry
7: SwiftBass - you shouldve went easy on me :) i suck
9: Th0rn - kits fakcin gooot
9: Elen - kit was ****** teams
9: G$ - murdered us in teams.. kits pretty legit
9: Zoso - too goot we not play
13: Bank$ (Peach) - kits gooot?!
13: Hazzard - fun teams. should go easy on us we are noobs :)
13: Hayato - you are getting too suck at melee. play more maybe you can recatch yourself from falling so low.
17: Boxman X - kits gooot
17: Mogwai - intense games. i had such a hard time trying to catch that bird :) those mistakes at the end gave me some lucky ending lolz
17: Matt.Zeb - :o
17: KevinM - :o hi kevin! kiiits too gooootootooototoot!

Melee Singles
(PS, this is weird, some glitch made Gungrave replace byes in the bracket, thus screwing up the results and having 4 or so Gungraves. Never hearing of the 2 members of the team, I figured they placed last. If they placed higher than last, please tell me and I shall correct it.)

1: Bond James (Mango + G$) ($89.60) - fackk i want a rematch!
2: Rock n' Sock Connection (Scar + JMan) ($25.60) - kits goot
3: Boxman and Larx (Dazwa + Darc) ($12.80) - dazwaririiririiooooo darrrrc is gooooot ayye mate
4: Rush Hour 2: Electric Boogaloo (Elen + KoreanDJ) - rapage i seeee
5: Rags to Riches (Reno + Hazzard) - rematch!?
5: Fleshwang (Banks + th0rn) - we not play :(
7: Ninja Turtles strike back (Hayato + Rawsex) - fackk we got 7th not bad. maybe do better next time!
7: Team Fortress 2 (SwiftBass and Mogwai) - too goot
9: Angels and Demons (Foy + Ken Y) - double peach vs double jiggs rainbow!?
9: The Milky Way (SOLAR + Milktea) - :o hi kiits
9: lol (KevinM + HaileyM) - Hiiiii kiiiits we not play i so sad :(

xHayatox

Smash Lord
bust out those head sets and tune in the zone if you want to erase table talkers :) i use to do that and i did 10x better but now i really dont care i just play it and **** kids and get *****. :( ace!!! we need to do more MMs :) 3-1 odds agian?!

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
Than you never played Tom when he was REALLY funny. :p

And honestly, why are we attacking CAwesum? How is he a scrub? The kid is 13 and places really really well. OMG he plays Campy?! Last time I checked a core style for Bloodcross' Falco was Retreating SHDL SideB if they get close and more Retreating SHDL.

Some characters excel at camping. It happens.

It was a set. There was a bunch of trash talk involved. There was a celebration that wasn't amazingly tasteful. CAwesum, I know for a fact, meant no offense. Maine, I know, meant no offense. This is just how things go.

Fatal's never gotten pissed at me for all the trash talk I throw at him while he plays sets. Even if they are GFs.

Essentially, my point is, and this is the last I'm commenting on all this. There's really no need for the drama. None. If you guys have issues take it up with each other personally and don't air it all over the forum and drag the thread in an annoying direction.

In other news, I hear that Watkins guy is like super beast.

EDIT: I'll take 3-1 Odds any time with you hayato. And maybe this time I won't UpB randomly and get teh clap.

Bloodcross

Smash Champion
bust out those head sets and tune in the zone if you want to erase table talkers :) i use to do that and i did 10x better but now i really dont care i just play it and **** kids and get *****. :( ace!!! we need to do more MMs :) 3-1 odds agian?!
Funny thing is, one of the main reasons I did so well at Brawl's Deep2 was because I was wearing earplugs to block out the noise. I made the assumption that a lot of people would come over and watch my matches, so I put on my earplugs. I simply forgot to bring them this time. Oh and I don't have an iPod, I should get one.

Edit: Ace, I'm pretty sick of your talk as well. You think I spam every match? You think that's how I get high on PR's? You think that's how I came in 2nd in the last two Gamezone tournaments? Sure Warren made "Bloodcrossing" known, but again that's not my real Falco. Since you take me as this typical spamming scrub, I'm just gonna spam the **** out of you on our MM. ***** some more won't you? Unfortunate for you that I'm in such a bad mood. Idc if this is your common personality. But I said this before, I'm different from most others. You can't expect me to become calm after all of the screaming and bull****.

The Irish Mafia

Banned via Administration
Shoutouttiem

Shadowball: Good stuff man. And I didn't practice marth to beat you, I actually practiced falcon. I had Jungle Japes as a marth CP and was ready to pull that, but at the last second I decided to go marth. Then I poked you.

Omni: falcon punch lol
You're a good player, you just need to keep a cool head. I noticed that as soon as you lost a stock, you went to rage mode and started c-sticking everything. You play good when you use your tech skill, just remember that you have 2 joysticks.

Questor: stop bracket-****** us lol. 2nd set too good.

Larx: sorry I didn't pay you. The ****** mm was fun

RTF: butts

That marth who kept telling me I was bad, even though I kicked his ***: NO U

Mango: we didn't talk enough. good job hitting them with moves.

KevimN: Your advice is always like that of a sage.

MattDotZeb: I was thinking after the tourney, and I decided that you're on the list of people I wouldn't mind dating my sister. Congratulations.

Relax: be strong.

Dylan/Bro: You got really good. Keep kneeing things and you will be even more good.

Jeckyl: Use dsmash, win fights.

Darc: ya boy GD

To the green(field) van scrubs, or spife: I'm going to western mass this weekend, right next to greenfield. can any of you guys hang out?

TeeVee

Smash Lord
we (as in me, darc, dazwa, fatal, obm?, and whoever else was watching bloodcross vs c awesum) wern't really talking trash to bloodcross, we were just excited to see c awesum do so good. honestly, i expected bloodcross to win so of course once i saw c awesum get on a roll i started cheering for him.

both of you are really good players though and you shouldn't let one little set cause any tension

Prawn

Smash Master
Than you never played Tom when he was REALLY funny. :p

And honestly, why are we attacking CAwesum? How is he a scrub? The kid is 13 and places really really well. OMG he plays Campy?! Last time I checked a core style for Bloodcross' Falco was Retreating SHDL SideB if they get close and more Retreating SHDL.

Some characters excel at camping. It happens.

It was a set. There was a bunch of trash talk involved. There was a celebration that wasn't amazingly tasteful. CAwesum, I know for a fact, meant no offense. Maine, I know, meant no offense. This is just how things go.

Fatal's never gotten pissed at me for all the trash talk I throw at him while he plays sets. Even if they are GFs.

Essentially, my point is, and this is the last I'm commenting on all this. There's really no need for the drama. None. If you guys have issues take it up with each other personally and don't air it all over the forum and drag the thread in an annoying direction.

In other news, I hear that Watkins guy is like super beast.

EDIT: I'll take 3-1 Odds any time with you hayato. And maybe this time I won't UpB randomly and get teh clap.
All good points. Fault was on a lot people I guess. Lets just put it behind us, haha. I'm surprised I didn't flip out, my decision to start play ICs weeks ago and not being prepared enough made me go for 2 losses in a row. I was seriously depressed the whole day.

Bloodcross

Smash Champion
falco is tough for snake. blood cross shouldve just played gayer
Jesus christ.

Why don't I just quit Falco? Everything thinks Falco is SO gay. Some even say GAYER than MK? Man what BS. If I'm just going to be labeled as a spammy scrub Falco then I'm going to quit Falco. I don't want anymore false crap.

i dont understand how someone can play gay against falco
-_-

Top Bottom