• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness 13

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
I'm sowwy =(

there was faaaar less CG in those games than if you had played plank or spawn-on-FD though LOL I just need to practice it sometimes to help me vs people who do it all the time and no one plays sheik =(
sorry .... (scarface impression) I retire !!

I'm still the best/legend of NH (smacktalk to Pine/skler)

Spife

Smash Master
I'm sowwy =(

there was faaaar less CG in those games than if you had played plank or spawn-on-FD though LOL I just need to practice it sometimes to help me vs people who do it all the time and no one plays sheik =(
I'll play sheik if you tell me I'm cool

ThreeX

Smash Lord
SHOUT OUTS (from the top of my head, sry if i forget some peeps)

Kevin - STOP GETTING **** FOR FREE but, thanks for everything dude :D we need to play more -.-

Dave - thanx for housing, and for owning my beak off <3 good sheeet.

Joey - tyyyy for the ride, BUT WE NEED TO PLAY MORE, honestly last time i played you was.. err, alex' house before esticle? >__<

roman - happy belated bday even though i've said it like 20 times... we're definately teaming next tourney

spife - quit fast link and pick up slow link? sounds good to me I guess :D you're the man

yedi - good **** :O we definately gotta play more, get you used to falco ditto's, as annoying they are i love em XD

banks - yeyeyeye son we actually got to play B) sry for them pauses as i'm dying.. the shine tech was just too nice

th0rn - GOOD **** NOT PLAYING ME >__< you n banks better go to RIMM

.zeb - sup :D

elen - good seeing you again, we didn't play as usual, but you need to start coming to more ;[not cool mang not cool.

spictom - did you win the sf tourney? i heard you ***** atleast, good **** :O but no quitting smash, play both

boxman - FOX ONLY NO ITEMS FINAL DESTINATION let's play dat sheet again sonnnn also, you need to get used to the falco match up dude. Next tourney we're playing... ALOT

AOI - good **** in our pools matches, first time playing you in awhile sorry bout the laser spamming =X CG's get gay too lol

dazwa - WE PLAYED you ***** me! yayyy B) i was hoping you were gonna falcock ditto meh ;( NOT COOL MANG!

G$ - that falco is too sexy, and marth is a *** :D hah

Questor - hey we played :O yayuhz sonnn

Kyu Puff - lasers = ****in awesome :]

Pine - ###FAN BOY ALERT### yeah, i'm probably going to wear a doc outfit that says pine on it next MM, and you better be there. Raaape doctor

Reno - 99 ***** on the wall <-- according to zoso XD good matches in pools

Ace - yeah, next MM you're gonna have to DK usmash some peeps to get that tourney organized well, BUT YOU CAN DO IT MAN MUNK MUNK don't ask why I actually did DK's usmash when I was outside of GU, it's just awesome...

Roman - <3

Artery Clogger - I forgot what you said you're new name is XD but this is what I remembered. Fun friendlies :D hopefully see you again? yayuhzz

Yeah i think i'm done? i'm not sure.. will edit?

Banks

Smash Hero
POOLS:
Skler - good games, so close you are pretty good at getting around horrendous counters LOL

kevinM - sorry about the chain grabbing but it MUST BE DONE bwahaha

yedi - good games keep at it you are on the right track with that falco ^_^

Ceon - you are really good with luigi i hate fighting them, you almost had me. your doc is no slouch either =)

waffu - maiiiiine. good games, good thing you didn't rest me lawl

BRACKETS:
Kwan - lol **** you are too good with DK. I never play against them perhaps you could tell =p but yea I gotta learn that stuff better or play more homo lmao

solar - ya maine! close game on FD you were beasting

N64 - lmao pokefloats...pikachu is so weird but you use him well. I couldn't even chaingrab you because of your voodoo DI loll

Skler - rofl AGAIN in the same tourney...can't believe you got me on FoD that was insane. samus was an interesting choice it was close as ****kkk. you should pick up a character that isn't countered by shrek tehee

Dazwa - lol so close i was really nervous at the end of those games. except game 2, I was just dead LOL

th0rn - YEA WE WON TEAMS MAN SO BROSOME and thanks for beating me again brohan, good job owning KDJ in the first set of grand finals lmao

OTHER PEOPLE:
threeX - good friendlies you falcock is pretty sick but my fawkz got revenge!

roman - OMG we (by we i mean you) discovered the secrets of marth!! good times hanging out like bro's (^__^)

feather - my fox doesn't suck =( good seeing you and playing you in teams for a couple games!

darc - where were you my buddy mcbuddington pal

KDJ - so good at smash and street fighter, you are just.....so good. like the pie in spiderman 3.

Pine - we are just two curious dudes, playing smash man. good games in teams rainbow cruise is STRONG HOMO but also strangely fun...

Pixel - wow ur pretty good, go to more stuff ya dink. space animal slayer samus for life.

hoggle - enter something next time sleepy head LOL

elen - good games in teams you are still a technical beast

AOI - good games in teams u and pixel had a good set

Gmoney - lol sucks u got put into losers bracket in teams =( but good games nontheless

alukard - sucks that you couldn't enter what u wanted to, but nice seeing u all the same

dj nintendo - bowser champion of the world

ace - good stuff helping run everything, it would have been extra tough without u manning the computer with matt

mattdotzeb - yay we finally did a money match lmao. thanks for running a melee tournament, keep em coming

spife - GO LINK GO. we didn't play this time, but I saw u link ditto pixel and those were epic!

kyu puff - GG's in the beginning, oh god ur getting too good at IC chaingrabs. hate that stuff =(

Questor - didn't play you, but i saw you around. HEY

spictom - **** you are good at SF...good to see you haven't retired completely you make for a good time

Zoso - epic teams matches, nice talking to and seeing you in general your one of those FAMOUS smashers i love seeing LOL

cort - where did you go =(

milktea, spawn, aesir, trademark - GO NEXT TIME GAIZ

uhhh think i got everything...good tournament i had fun etc cya next time

N64

Smash Champion
fun tourney. glad I went. East coast owns.

pine - how the hell did you come back in that ditto extended set? Get hit by bowser fsmash less.

skler - skraawwwwwwwwww. we got to play half a match all tourney : / must remedy that next time.

thorn - ggs. You predicted my shield drops every single time, I couldn't stop your approaches. Good job keeping the pressure on and reading me. Fun matches.

banks - Voodoo DI owns. So far only drephen has been able to cg me, but he hax : /. Ggs anyhow, was fun.

boxman - fun friendlies. yeah.

kdi - good stuff coming back and winning. you looked a bit rusty, but still ***** all the way to finals heh.

kevinm - nice hat.

djnintendo - i got ***** >_>. i honestly think mario is one of pika's worst matchups. good matches anyhow, was fun.

everyone else - fun matches to everyone else i played. Nice seeing a lot of people i hadn't in a while. Everyone's so freakin good now, it's scary.

smash is fun

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
i love you all

let me run the tourney next time

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
All things considered, I think you did a fine job, but how could it possibly have taken that long to run pools?

Matt makes some kind of incredibly dumb call/shirks his responsibilities as TO at pretty much every tournament. Something needs to be done about this.

Adding- If you're more than 10 minutes late we wont add you in the bracket unless we are told before the day of the tournament.

to the first post should solve the bracket holdings and such @_@
At the next MM I wont play any matches after the first sign ups start and the last tournament ends.
K? Basically behind the counter the entire time.
>.>
And if anyone thinks I can't do it I'll put money on it >:O

Spife

Smash Master
Adding- If you're more than 10 minutes late we wont add you in the bracket unless we are told before the day of the tournament.

At the next MM I wont play any matches after the first sign ups start and the last tournament ends.
>.>
I'll give you some preformance enhancing drugs (ritalin) to help ya sit still :laugh:

KoreanDJ111

Smash Lord
This was fun guys.

R3no is stepping it up.
Banks is stepping it up.
ZoSo is stepping it up.
KevinM is stepping it up.
N64 is stepping it up.
Pokefloats is stepping it up.
DJ Nintendo is copying my name.
Th0rn is stepping it up.
Th0rn also got a new hole from an up smash.
Matt.Zeb left his tv in my car.
**** Tom is CHUN LI POKING LIKE SHE DID IN 3RD STRIKE.
Game Universe is Game Universe.
Smash is lol.
Brawl is wtf.
Chinese food is MSGGGGGGGGG.
Wombo Combo is WHERE YOU AT? WHERE YOU AT? WHERE YOU AT?
Mario tennis is MARIO MUTHA ****IN TENNIS.

GG.

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion

>.>
If it's brawl, yes. Yes you freakin' will.

Otherwise, at future Melee tourneys, like I've said, I have no problem taking up more responsibility. Just let me know man. You told me you'd just need me to call matches and I pretty much ran singles for you. I don't mind, I said I'd be more than happy to cohost, I just need to know first.

Also, if pools ever happens again, let's try to consider location some what. Please. It's not easy since the Mass Madness group is quite consistent but even I was confused as to why Boxman and Dazwa were in the same pool. Spife and Roman. Skler and KevinM. Weren't Banks and Thorn in the same pool too? I mean... ****.

Skler

Smash Master
Me, Banks and KevinM were in the same pool.

Me and Banks also played in brackets.

As much as I love playing Banks I shouldn't have to play against somebody who I play with that often twice in the same tournament.

Spife

Smash Master
Me, Banks and KevinM were in the same pool.

Me and Banks also played in brackets.

As much as I love playing Banks I shouldn't have to play against somebody who I play with that often twice in the same tournament.
we could have traded spots you know. After you got out of pools that is. I still want your placing though

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
fun tourney. glad I went. East coast owns.

pine - how the hell did you come back in that ditto extended set? Get hit by bowser fsmash less.

skler - skraawwwwwwwwww. we got to play half a match all tourney : / must remedy that next time.

thorn - ggs. You predicted my shield drops every single time, I couldn't stop your approaches. Good job keeping the pressure on and reading me. Fun matches.

banks - Voodoo DI owns. So far only drephen has been able to cg me, but he hax : /. Ggs anyhow, was fun.

boxman - fun friendlies. yeah.

kdi - good stuff coming back and winning. you looked a bit rusty, but still ***** all the way to finals heh.

kevinm - nice hat.

djnintendo - i got ***** >_>. i honestly think mario is one of pika's worst matchups. good matches anyhow, was fun.

everyone else - fun matches to everyone else i played. Nice seeing a lot of people i hadn't in a while. Everyone's so freakin good now, it's scary.

smash is fun

64 WTF you go to these? I live in/around Lake George (up above Saratoga) if you're still in Troy then we need to collaborate more and play smash =/

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
I blame Boxman/me being in the same pool on us entering the tournament under "TheAlmightyFiendlord" and "(something I'm not sure I'm allowed to post as a mod)," which led to some confusion.

Next Melee Mass Madness I don't mind not entering singles to help run it better, but Ace did a fine job from what I saw.

Banks

Smash Hero
KDJ is back at tournaments that are near his house that he never stopped going to actually. yes, yes he is back.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
KDJ entering under different aliases at the past couple of Mass Madnesses threw the random people following off his trail. But last Saturday, he blew his cover.

Banks

Smash Hero
yea most people don't refer to KDJ as Baduk or w/e other names he used. YOU HAVE TO SNOOP AROUND FOR THIS INFO

Spife

Smash Master
Go Advanced!

Roman - yeah banana bread! Sitting in my car...not feeding anyone, getting cold...good **** in pools

MattDotZeb - did we play? I don't remember a bunch of ghey lasers so I don't think so <3

3x - now did we play? We talked for sure, always great to see you, glad you didn't stay quit

DJ Nintendo - you are so raaaaaape, god **** you wrecked me in them friendlies we played

Pixel - I think you beat me in that link ditto (cause your vote still counts) epicly close though, always a good time

KevinM - good **** on those 3 stocks, I was expecting to keep more of my money haha

Alucard - awesome matches, we definitely need to play more

KDJ - awesome **** link dittos, next time we should do it again and record >.>

HazZarD - Beast of a fox (I hope I'm spelling your name right)

Pine - I don't know what I was thinking going into that match, i should have just given you a bye, dear lord the odds were stacked against me

Irish Mafia - good **** beasting on roman's m2, fun playing doubles with you and...i didn't get the other ones name

Kwan - great DK, I'm actually surprised that people play characters lower then Samus on the tier list :laugh:

Questor - heh good **** seeing you and playing doubles and friendlies, no parkour, to cold, we will over intercession

Skler - afraid of link dittoing me EH!??! I don't blame you to be honest

Dazwa - wooooooo!

Ace - you seemed so...lonely at this tourny :urg: next time i'll grab you and we can play some friendlies...if you're into that sort of thng :lick:

Banks - sup? I didn't rob you this time cause i'm no bank robber

thorn - we didn't play again

Yedi - i don't think we played, but the thought crossed my mind! :bee:

Kyu Puff - we played a few times, next time make it out of pools, or ill place higher then you

**** TOM - good to see you, good **** in the SF tourny too

Jamie/GU - thanks for putting up with us!

Variola - we did not hang enough D:

Elen - good **** showing up and then recording and stuff, thanks for uploading what you did :p haha "there's too much Link in your game" soooomething like that

Aoi - thanks for the advice again

Aoi/Elen/KevinM - I'll quit Link when you all quit your high tiers for Link! HA!:confused::confused:wtf

Zoso - didn't get to play this weekend, definitely next weekend though

I'M FOR GETING SOME ONE, SO UH...

You - great matches, really awesome matches, in that 4th match I thought you had me but that scraaaahog saved me. **** combo in the 3rd match, we'll have to play again next time

joeplicate

Smash Master
DJ IS BACK??!?!!?/

SADFJ;ASD;OIHZCVX;NIODS;IOFNA;JIREGJ;KLXC;LKDVNZ;UILDRNGJDKFGHDFHGHZOHVAZIDHP
I just jizzed in my pants

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Spife: The second part of your shoutout to Kwan is weird lol. I don't know how you're surprised to see characters lower than Samus used in tournament. I ALWAYS go characters lower than Samus in tournament lol.

It was fun going random characters for my tournament matches. KDJ, my Bowser almost beat you in our pools match. It was close, but fun. I'll get you next time.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
KWAN WAS THER?
PIX OF NUDS

actually, this was like most of ne's hawt boiz in one place.

also by "I love you all"
I impled speshul luv 2 dylan and davey

PB&J

Smash Hero
kdj..playing melee again what a releif..don't quit on us anymore ..wish i couldve went..hope to see all of new england at some upcoming ga tournies hint hint..peace

Spife

Smash Master
Spife: The second part of your shoutout to Kwan is weird lol. I don't know how you're surprised to see characters lower than Samus used in tournament. I ALWAYS go characters lower than Samus in tournament lol.

It was fun going random characters for my tournament matches. KDJ, my Bowser almost beat you in our pools match. It was close, but fun. I'll get you next time.
This is true. I was thinkin about that statement haha
Maybe it's just wierd seeing a DK >.> IN TOURNY!!! Shush Kyu Puff :laugh:

Top Bottom