• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness 15: The worst TO ever! PC Approved - April 18 and 19 - Framingham, MA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
IF SLEEPYK ISNT GOING I NEED A TEAMS PARTNER. I ONLY TEAM PEACH JIGGS AND SAMUS BUT PREFER PEACH... pikapika if you're going and not teaming with someone already lets team you go jiggs plx...
You prefer Peach right? Good thing because my Peach is amazing and likes to downsmash.

I wish everybody would shut up about brawl doubles... if you wanted it you should have voted for it. Also to think that 4 tournaments can be run at a mass madness is... well, madness. :psycho:

KnightMare516

Smash Lord
You prefer Peach right? Good thing because my Peach is amazing and likes to downsmash.

I wish everybody would shut up about brawl doubles... if you wanted it you should have voted for it. Also to think that 4 tournaments can be run at a mass madness is... well, madness. :psycho:
whats wrong with hosting 4 tournaments at 1 event i did it at GIMPED and i finished at a reasonable hour. It is possible >.>

So Fatal

Smash Master
Alright so it looks like I'm coming with G$ and the other NYC peeps :). i never really do MM's but I'm feeling KDJ-ish. Anyone want to money match my Fox, Sheik, Marth, Falco, Falcon, Peach, or Kirby LOL? i only play the highest of high tiers. I'm teaming with Cort it should be a blast from the past. Also I'm going to enter brawl singles but i got 25th at a NYC brawl tournament last weekend LOL so don't expect me to place high.
**** it let us brawl kids have our fun

brawl people step it up and bring setups so we can do doubles

ParlNock

Smash Apprentice
Alright so it looks like I'm coming with G$ and the other NYC peeps :). i never really do MM's but I'm feeling KDJ-ish. Anyone want to money match my Fox, Sheik, Marth, Falco, Falcon, Peach, or Kirby LOL? i only play the highest of high tiers. I'm teaming with Cort it should be a blast from the past. Also I'm going to enter brawl singles but i got 25th at a NYC brawl tournament last weekend LOL so don't expect me to place high.
How many peeps are you riding up with? because I was looking for a ride down to the nyc tournament next week, but then i would have to chill at someone's palce for a week, that or go to nyc and take a buss to PA and hang with pimpuigi.

Spife

Smash Master
P.C chris, Link dittos?
I'm not as good as skler but I'm like skler in that I nair a lot.

Spife

Smash Master
Spife you actually don't nair nearly as much as you should. XD
You'd be surprised. Have you seen me lately? I nair so much I do it at the wrong times now. :laugh: MM Cog? My Nair vs your lower priority move?

Banks, wanna "hang out" again this tourny? I want to see what you think of my "hanging out" now. I think I've gotten better so let's see what I can do in a "hang out" against you. Or we could just play smash, either or.

Scar

#HarveyDent
spawn i think a pride match is what you were looking for

a pride moneymatch is actually betting like 50 dollars at least so you better win those

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
You'd be surprised. Have you seen me lately? I nair so much I do it at the wrong times now. :laugh: MM Cog? My Nair vs your lower priority move?

Banks, wanna "hang out" again this tourny? I want to see what you think of my "hanging out" now. I think I've gotten better so let's see what I can do in a "hang out" against you. Or we could just play smash, either or.
You only Nairs vs. me only downsmash MM?

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT <3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
Like no joke, I had a dream about SleepyK last night. LOL It was weird, he just showed up and I was like SWEET, you made it! He was like yeah, plane tickets dropped or something like that. I don't remember what we did but for some reason in the dream, we were like brothers or something? I don't know, the feeling of the dream made it like that and then my actual older brother started reading him bed time stories. At that point I was like, this is kind of weird. This was all at Jake's place by the way except Jake wasn't there. LOL, random *** dream.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Oh ****. Thanks scar. I meant to say pride match. XD

PC knew what I was saying though. He did that whole / thing so I'm good.

PC Chris, your Kirby is being taken down by mah Fox!!! I've been studying the vids. Training 23 hours a day to work on my lazer camping. I hope you're ready for this ****.

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
Since I'm going I'm assuming I'm helping run this.

So it's Dazwa MDZ and Ace running this ****. This will go smooth ****it.

Brawl Doubles? :p

Banks

Smash Hero
by "hang out" do you mean play KIRBY DITTOS, that's what i'm getting from all this

heheeeheehekekeke

Spife

Smash Master
spife I'll $1 mm your link with my ganon, which I just started playing today

y/n
Y.
Let's do it. I just started playing Link today too.

You only Nairs vs. me only downsmash MM?
Uhhhh I don't know if I can nair only. Plus I CC dsmashes ;-;

by "hang out" do you mean play KIRBY DITTOS, that's what i'm getting from all this

heheeeheehekekeke
Uhhhhhh no I don't...and I'm getting something else from all this ;)

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
Nobody in this topic is biting, M2 DITTO'S ON FINAL ONLY!!! $5 MINIMUM!!!

PC Chris?

Banks?

th0rn?

I don't realy know anybody else in person ROFL and I only met pc a long time ago briefly lol....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom