• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness 15: The worst TO ever! PC Approved - April 18 and 19 - Framingham, MA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Proverbs

Smash Lord
About 30 seconds in I was unrepairably scarred by that video. My eyes, they burn. After that I was disinterested in watching the rest.

But yeah, Zeb, the MM is on. See you Saturday.

Proverbs

Smash Lord
Yeah, and one silver quarter from 1964 is worth approximately $3. So...does that mean you're backing out? 'Cause you'd have to do that in front of all of smashboards. :(

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Yeah, and one silver quarter from 1964 is worth approximately $3. So...does that mean you're backing out? 'Cause you'd have to do that in front of all of smashboards. :(
Haha
Yes, it means I'm backing out. Even though I have no idea where to redeem these 500 pesos....

lol my foreign coin collection =
500.50 pesos (I have a coin worth .50 pesos) Worth roughly $33.50
20 New Pence (Britain I think) which is about $.26
2.30 in Canadian dollars which is $1.83
Ton of various Chinese coins somewhere in room. Dunno about those

Proverbs

Smash Lord
Aw. I wanted to do some crazy MM. How about the quarter for your 20 New Pence?

Edit: Nevermind. Now I can say you were too afraid to MM me. lolz.

Proverbs

Smash Lord
Alright lets do it.

It's technically 12 new pence, but the 2 new pence coin is now worth 10
Fine, it's on.

By the way:

Never procrastinate a research paper for a class on the human brain the night before its due, waste half of that time on smashboards/listening to music, and drink Red Bull Cola to stay awake. Not a good idea. Hmm...four more hours to finish this thing ;D

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Red Bull is good. I had a Red Bull Cola once (thank god it was free) and couldn't even get past 2 sips.

How can you even be drinking that? D:

Proverbs

Smash Lord
Very desperate. Very. Very. Very. Desperate. I don't mind pulling all nighters, but this one is just flat out painful. It's the most simple assignment made SO complicated. Frustration...so much frustration.

But, you know, life goes on. I just feel like my heart's going to stop right about now--or that I'll pass out. x_x;;

I basically just go back here whenever my brain gets numb in hopes of seeing something funny that'll revive it.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
All nighters are easy though, you don't need a bad drink for that haha

If anything drink 5 well placed cans of mountain dew and pass out once for each of them in the coming afternoon.

Proverbs

Smash Lord
Eh, I don't know. Too late to get that. Eugh. 3 hours to finish this essay. It's not even that hard, I just really don't want to do it.

This is so lame. But back to being a college student x_x;;

It's just even worse because I know all I have to look forward to is two lectures once I finally get this essay done. No sleep for Ryan.

This is my pain:

Although the structure of the eye can come across as complex, when one looks at how the ear is structured, things are even more complicated. Starting with the outer ear, the pinnae is the first thing to be noticed, which is really just the most obvious parts of the ear which is slightly cup-shaped to help capture sound. But also part of the outer ear is the auditory canal, which is where sound travels approximately three centimeters before getting to the more complicated parts of the ear. This auditory canal serves to protect the more delicate parts of the ear and keep them at a relatively constant temperature. From here we reach the middle ear, first arriving at the tympanic membrane (also known as the eardrum), which is at the end of the auditory canal. The entire middle ear is about two square centimeters large, and has three of the smallest bones in the body that are the next step in hearing: the ossicles, which are helpful when it comes to amplifying the vibrations that the ear receives. First, the vibration in the tympanic membrane vibrates the malleus, the first of the ossicles, which in turn vibrates the incus, which in turn vibrates the stapes (these ossicles are also referred to as the hammer, anvil, and stirrup, respectively). The stapes, in turn moves the vibration along to the inner ear by vibrating the membrane that covers the oval window. The next area of the ear to be affected is the cochlea, a structure that looks similar to a snail that is filled with liquid. The liquid that is inside the cochlea is set into motion by the vibration on the membrane over the oval window. Within the cochlea is the next part of the ear to be affected which is the basilar membrane. On this basilar membrane there are hair cells, which are the auditory receptors. The liquid within the cochlea is set in motion by the vibration, and this in turn moves the hairs on the basilar membrane that possess excitatory synapses onto the cells of the auditory nerve, which then transfers the signal to the brain. From here, the auditory message depends on at what frequency the ear has been vibrated as well as where the hairs on the basilar membrane were moved.

That's one paragraph, and it takes up about one page, double spaced. It's not even hard--it's just tedious.

ParlNock

Smash Apprentice
Aight, anyone who is coming down from NY or PA, I need a ride from MM to either philly or new york city, if so does anyone have room on the way back? I am planning on getting to the march 7 tournament early and or meeting up with pimpuigi if any of yous want to do the same, but he lives in philly.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
Fake Mofo - Rhode Island's Finest Guy Who Plays Brawl (not very well)

Cog, do you have red sharpies, by any chance? When we label TVs by numbers, I can mark the recording stations with a red sharpie so people know wuts up.
No I don't, sorry. Just write
TV 4
(REC)
on them?

I'm so old and I still suck.

Who wants to money match me?
I bet I'm older and suck more, so there :p

EDIT: I need a teams partner now. Questor? Marth/Peach ftw?

EDIT EDIT: You know what would be hotter than Brawl teams? MELEE SINGLES POOLS

PimpUigi

BRoomer
BRoomer

PimpUigi

BRoomer
BRoomer
I guess you don't have room in your ride either on the way back?

Need you to give ParlNock a ride to the NYC China Town Bus to Philadelphia.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
These are quite honestly my two favorite posts in this thread.

All I can do is picture it in my head and its making me laugh so hard.

Edit: Double post mah B, I don't feel like logging in to delete it.

Also Melee Pools BETTER happen honestly.
I'm so glad I wasn't the only one.

So, by the way, with my cleaned out basement I have 4 tables we can put TVs on, and in the room it's still the same except I put a bench against the wall so there are more seating options :D Should remove at least 3-4 chairs from that room to be used elsewhere in the house.

Hype hype

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
Darn.

Got to find someone with room in their car for ride back to New York City or Philadelphia

Anyone asking why Jungle Japes is banned, and can't figure it out is crazy.

This is one reason it's terrible.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqZ3lyC2xxY&feature=related
Though they are n00bs...but the way Falco dies last is legitimately why the stage sucks.

Though, the water does have it's uses...
http://video.google.com/videoplay?d...7tqmScHQHIvCrQLp5ayHCw&q=pimpuigi+under&hl=en
First of all that's a really dumb video.

And I was asking because it's been allowed in the past and it's allowed in brawl, so...

PimpUigi

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yoshi's Island (pipes) was allowed as counter pick in the past as well.
And I can't tell you why that's not allowed...

I don't even know if the stage is the same size in Brawl, I don't know much about Brawl at all.
But in Melee, it's a horrible stage.
The water kills you, gators randomly pop up and kill you.

Like I said, it was a n00by video.
Scared to see where I said that.

Scared to help find ParlNock a ride back to NYC : (

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
The TV count:
3x1 - Spife, OmegaBlackMage
2x3 - G$, Ace, banks
1x11 - Me, someone from foy's car, proverbs, game universe, fatal, spawn, peach kid, s.b.soldier, dazwa, boxman, zoso, prince of fire.

24 setups HYPE HYPE

Need MOAR

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
There's going to be about 6-7 cars at my house, I'm sure I can use the trunk of a couple to put my folding chairs in them which will add around 8 more seats

There's enough table space

PimpUigi

BRoomer
BRoomer
You know, a simple "We don't have room for ParlNock" would do, instead of just ignoring us.

Or a, "let me check if I have room" would be even cooler.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom