• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness 1A- Now Hosted by KevinM and Elen

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
well there are four of us coming to this from springfield now. Don't think we'll be there in time for teams but see you guys there.

Assuming i'm playing on point i will be accepting $1 money matches from some of the players that i wanna rematch: spife, matt.zeb, blanky, and a few others. i am a poor man tho so we'll keep it limited lol

also sora i'll make sure to give you a good rematch this time. And foxlist mm as well? Lol

:phone:

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
wtf mattdotzeb aint hosting!?

**** this **** i aint going unless its a mattdotzeb tournament where maf can counterpick you to mute city

also $maf ... ye

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
wow way to ignore me spife! :glare:

if we don't play in the tourny i'll mm your falco. Vs my Marth or dittoes? Maybe my sheik? Take your pick :awesome:

looking forwards to this actually, i wasn't this hype for moose lol

Spife

Smash Master
SB I responded to you in my head. I'm doing this thing where I'm like, thinking things and then people aren't getting it cause they have basic cable or something :bee:

yeah MATE let's mm! I'm only taking falco dittos or anything vs my sheik. Maybe a link ditto if some crotchety old link mains make it lol

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
SB I responded to you in my head. I'm doing this thing where I'm like, thinking things and then people aren't getting it cause they have basic cable or something :bee:
not gonna lie, this response is amazing. i may have to sig LOL

yeah MATE let's mm! I'm only taking falco dittos or anything vs my sheik.
well it depends on if we get the same pool or i make it out and we run into eachother in bracket. We'll do the falco thing anyways as long as the bird is listening to me: i have a wack *** falco lmao.

This applies to everyone else btw, if i meet you in the tourny i usually don't mm after because the level of skill has already been determined.

PS: Spife, if we meet in tourny don't expect the marth: i only use him against sheiks if i'm playing amazing that day :urg:

EDIT: i'm always willing to play serious casual games\sets with people too, but challenging a mm is the best way to get attention lol. I'm noot rich or greedy, if you want to play me with both going all out but not for money just ask :)

Spife

Smash Master
Spife let's do falco dittos I have a good feeling you'd beat me

I'll try to reframe from jumping to my feet and screaming obscenities this time.

SB: yeah if we don't meet in tourny let's mm, and if we do meet in tourny, falco dittos? :bee:
also I eat marths for breakfast and lunch omnomnomnom

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
SB: yeah if we don't meet in tourny let's mm, and if we do meet in tourny, falco dittos? :bee:
also I eat marths for breakfast and lunch omnomnomnom
if my marth is looking good that's who i'll be using, marth vs sheik isn't impossible or anything lol. If it comes down to it we can do falco dittoes in the tourny, unless you wanna fight my mewtwo?

Elen

Smash Lord
****ing put smash characters on the top? PLEASE?! like the stock icons or something c:

also i'm excepting all $1 falco dittos at this event. Assuming I have the cash.
Oooo, I'll take that falco ditto offer :D

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
To everyone for ever:
LET's
****ING
DO ITTTTTT!!!!
I had this new idea for a modified money match. It's like a normal money match, except whether you win or lose you pay me. You down for that? Ok good.

ycz12

Smash Ace
I might be able to come to this, it's the weekend before the week before finals week. Anyone who can offer a ride from Cambridge, by any chance?

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
I said I'd check my work schedule for this. It just came in today, and my hours are...

6 AM - 11 AM

>_______________>

This will take some careful planning to pull off.

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
I will be coming for singles regardless; I just want to try sleep a bit in between. The question is, how late can I show up and not miss anything?

KoreanDJ111

Smash Lord
I got me some of dat new technology I'm trying to build up for APEX. It'll be more sweet than that Samus attempt I tried two Mass Madnesses ago.... Never again...

Spife

Smash Master
I will be coming for singles regardless; I just want to try sleep a bit in between. The question is, how late can I show up and not miss anything?
I was going to make a "well mattdotzeb is running the tourny so you can probably show up at 7pm and not miss anything" but then I realized he's not :(
(love you matt!)

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
That's why I asked. If this was a Matt.Madness I'd probably show up at like 3 with no questions >_>

CK Momentum

Smash Apprentice
Thanks Mafia.

Also Kevin, you told me on the way home from ROM about a stream you used to watch wherein the host plays 3 minutes blitz chess, do you think you could link that here?

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
When are one of you awesome players/people gonna apply to be a Project M playtester? I played it at the last Mass Madness (for a very short time), but I haven't seen that Shawn guy post in a while.

Top Bottom