• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness 20 Results

RTF

Smash Lord
No Longer Bumping With Content, Smörgåsbords
*pout* Yall got a lithp?

I had a lot of fun at this tournament. GG's everyone. Especially the falco player I was playing with. MDZ's (Roman, Kage, Dudu) was fun, too. Car trip was a blast, especially those who came on short notice.

Samus players that I whomped on: sorry. I had to get practice in.
Spife: you're the cheese on my baguette

Spife

Smash Master
mm20 shouties

1: GDragon: talking raocow is better then talking **** imo even though he's on a break now D:
2: Dazwa ;Kirby2;: I'm preeeetty stupid for not watching you vs hax but good **** (found it on youtube <3)
3: Hax: heard you lost to a sheik, it's okay though, the island wanted it this way
4: th0rn: thanks for those matches man
5: Kage: the fabled warrior, you didn't look so tough, MM!?!?!
5: Banks: we played a little but that's not enough, it's never enough *runs off crying*
7: KevinM: **** your ****
7: Now introducing: The one, the only, the SKLERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRYEAHHHH: the island didn't want me to defeat you :< and how come we ALWAYS play? lol
9: Pine: thanks for the respect durring my pools match with purple cobra <333
9: Sai: you're gay, let's hang out so I can learn the jiggs match up
9: Mafia: yeah you definitely out played me that entire set. Mute City wasn't very gay though
9: Mr. Eko: Good to see you again Mr. Eko! Thanks for hanging out and playing and stuff, I know we talked and it helped my game out.
13: Kyu Puff: We didn't have to play in tourny for a change
13: Vicious: we should play and talk about cowboy bebop some time
13: PikaPika: wish my chain grabbing didn't suck ****, silly set though
13: RomanM: "hey we haven't played" "we played yesterday" </3 but we hadn't played that day!
17: Jnormous: I saw you like once, lame
17: HaileyM: GOOD **** MAKING IT OUT OF POOLS, THE ISLAND TOTALLY WANTED IT TOO ;3
17: mofo: it was nice meeting you and playing you let's do it again some time :3
17: Questor: good **** making it out of pools, bad **** vs shiek, it's a dumb match up, house me for the tourny in june? <3 (even though I might be busy)
17: BlackJinjo: yeah not playing makes me sad
17: JesiahTEG: I think we played but I completely forget and we didn't introduce our selves at all, mad lame
17: John Locke: good **** being a paraplegic and then dead.
17: SOLAR: wtf there's no solar power on the island

peeps in pools
Rob: always a ****ing pleasure, always. lol that I'm the gayest straight guy you know, gg on me acting gayer then you too
Purple Cobra: man sheik is ****ing gay vs samoose
Terranoia: see above, you might want to consider changing mains before it's to late

amber: we didn't talk >: my b
Dan: god you ***** me so hard in ssf4, next time I'll be able to do some more things i swear
Dave: that serenade was mad mad homo <3333
Joey: thanks for housing me and giving me that chance with dave :3, your house is awesome
Foy/Hubble: **** you guys ;-;
Jamie/Game Universederground: **** YEAH! So glad you're back :3
Shadow ball: sorry about your car, but embrace the homo man

Vermont: **** you guys for living so far out of my way
Mop: mm?
Nate: Still havne't found your bagbut I haven't looked much since we last talked >_<
Mops brother: uhhh mm?

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
sball, we still haven't done that ness vs m2 money match
I might've agreed if we'd had the time; if my Mewtwo was sorta even with sai's puff I might've stood a chance. my M2 was better than my Marth that day. mad dumb :embarrass

Also when i said the opening lines to Till I Collapse I meant the lines before Emmemm starts singing. you know those yeah? *Doesn't remember off the top of his head*

Shadow ball: sorry about your car, but embrace the homo man
NEVER it's not the way the island wants it.

Sheik dittos sometime though: that's the way the Jacob wants it (I love wikipedia)

I'd post full shouties but i can't remember a lot of what went on...

Man In Black

Smash Rookie
I carried a practice butterfly knife for a while, scared the crap out of some people with it for laughs.

Banks has reach on basically every smasher, get at him.

Also we should clarify rules for this. No cheap shots, no below the belt, no items. Everything else is basically fair game.
Does turning into a cloud of smoke count as a cheap shot?

Top Bottom