• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness 22 - KoreanDJ + UnknownForce + Hayato! - Framingham, MA - October 2nd

strawhats

Smash Master
dayummn..this tourney looks to good. Plus no venue fee. Why am i sooo urging to go to this now.

I hope Zebra wants to go...he's my ride you know.

xHayatox

Smash Lord
I just received word that Roga might join me along the ride. Waiting for Krazyjones to reply back. Eve is iffy. He might be extremely busy tomorrow. If he finishes early he might go. But his chance is alittle slim atm. Looks like alot of Ninja Turtlez going holy fack. Its just as predicted on the smashwiki lol

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
God dammit I really need to go to this.

Anyone in New Hampshire going that wouldn't mind taking me along? I should be able to drive down to your place and meet you there...

Spife

Smash Master
Dazwa, I'm officially not going to sleep tonight because of your avatar.

Banks

Smash Hero
I am trying to get tired but i am so looking forward to this

Game Universe and New England Melee are forever entwined in the pages of history

omnicloud7strife

Smash Apprentice
Okay, I'll be there. I'm packing stuff up. But, for the record, I'm super rusty. Which means nothing to 99.9% of you. WHOOO ALREADY TERRIBLE!!!!

Blanky

Smash Journeyman
cant make it to doubles :( but will make it for singles! i want to friendly everyone. i get nervous when playing new people, so i wanna get used to it.

Skler

Smash Master
I hate that I won't be making it to this.

Pine is going to win singles and teams (with level 8 ganondorf as his teammate).

Get at him.

Top Bottom