• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness 23 STREAMING NOW. jtails and koolaid! Link in 1st post

unknownforce

Smash Lord
Hi guys!

I'll be attending this! I look forward to seeing everybody there again. Hopefully I'll do better than last tourney, but I'm more interested in having fun these days than getting a good tournament showing. I don't mean to John, but I am **** rusty, and everybody has gotten waaaay better.

I've also got much bigger plans in the works =) Add me on FB or send me a message here for further details, but I'm going to be publishing work on competitive gaming pretty soon. I need help from anyone who considers themselves a competitve gamer. You guys will be rewarded, as I'm likely to get grant money to pay people for their participation =)

Anyone who knows me can attest that I'm a humble guy and am not blowing steam here. I'm just really excited about the project! It's in its early stages now, but I have a lot of support from two univerisites that are providing support. I can't make any promises yet, but I am publishing in this area for certain. It just may take a while since research papers take a lot of work.

I hope this post is appropriate here. This will be my only post on the topic, as I want to keep this somewhat under wraps until I have a better idea of what involvement I need from gamers.

Prawn

Smash Master
smashfest tomo night at this venue i live 5 min away if anyone wants to stay over my dorm go to the smashfest then get fugged up or something(koolaid/other players that will give me awesome practice????)

HelpR

Smash Ace
might be coming to this, but the weather looks like it's gonna be really bad coming in, can the TO please give me or jtails a contact number that we can reach you at in case we take longer then expected?

We'll leave about half an hour earlier then google maps says, but it's gonna be raining the morning, and people drive stupid in the rain. so yeah.

etecoon

Smash Hero
verm is bringing his N64 and I'm bringing PD, I think we have 3 controllers between us so if anyone wants to bring an N64 controller EPIC TIMES WILL BE HAD

Prawn

Smash Master
peach is low tier no matter if no else thinks it LOL and i say this to the respect of the players that make her look amazing and the link peach matchup looks silly and gay and i would never want to play it

just random thoughts nothing specific

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
peach is low tier no matter if no else thinks it LOL and i say this to the respect of the players that make her look amazing and the link peach matchup looks silly and gay and i would never want to play it

just random thoughts nothing specific
Peach is no where near low tier. She is straight mid tier. Damm your region must not know the deal with this character.

Also, Peach beats link. All know this. Don't let what happen to Peachkid tell you othewise. dude could not play that day. And real talk, should have not lost to you. But **** happens.

Prawn, I would take this time to study and actually know things before you spit things out like facts. Really when you don't use the character. Just stock to IC boy. And leave characters that actually take skills to win with to us Professionals.

This nuggah be trollin.

Prawn

Smash Master
Peach is no where near low tier. She is straight mid tier. Damm your region must not know the deal with this character.

Also, Peach beats link. All know this. Don't let what happen to Peachkid tell you othewise. dude could not play that day. And real talk, should have not lost to you. But **** happens.

Prawn, I would take this time to study and actually know things before you spit things out like facts. Really when you don't use the character. Just stock to IC boy. And leave characters that actually take skills to win with to us Professionals.

This nuggah be trollin.

edit: i didnt say peach didnt beat link i said it looks annoying and stupid and frustrating. thats a fact, i think it looks like that lol.

and yeah i always give peach a hard time i mean shes good but very meh in my opinion. good vs some high/top tiers but struggles vs a lot too. dont know much about peach besides what i see tho

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
honestly i could be wrong here, and if i am im sorry

but i lost to jtails in winners, you lost to koolaid in winners

we both lost to cawesum in losers(if i remember correctly)

so if you wanna talk condescending about me then you either better be trollin or you can put your money where yo mouth is
This was not a stab at you since I dont have a problem with you (anymore). I'm correcting you. Thats it.

And BTW, I beat Cawsome. He beat me game one, then I three stocked him game 2 and then beat him game three

Prawn

Smash Master
lol ok.

i couldnt remember im pretty sure i watched game 1

thanks for correcting me ill still mm you tho i love cging peach it sounds arousing

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
lol ok.

i couldnt remember im pretty sure i watched game 1

thanks for correcting me ill still mm you tho i love cging peach it sounds arousing
Ok, next tourny I see you I'll MM you. I love watching a IC fail to grab me and get stomped on so much. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Ha ha haaaaa!

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Yet so broken. Having a 0 or any % to death grab. And that is soooooooo not fair. So a certain blonde (Brunnette in my case) have to take care of all that crap.

etecoon

Smash Hero
peach is decent but not amazing or anything, dunno

cawesum inspired me to play 20x gayer than I did before, and I was already trying to time people out at this tourney <_<

HelpR

Smash Ace
fun as hell tourney, but i'll save my shout outs for the results thread, but my only regret was using lucas for a tourney match lmao.

Well run, really fun.

NYC up in yo state

Bloodcross

Smash Champion
hey wheres results thread??
For Mass Madness, the situation is always the following.

There's never a results thread.
It takes over 2 weeks to get up.

But that's for Brawl.

There's always a results thread for Melee.
And it gets posted almost immediately after tournament... sometimes during tournament.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
For Mass Madness, the situation is always the following.

There's never a results thread.
It takes over 2 weeks to get up.

But that's for Brawl.

There's always a results thread for Melee.
And it gets posted almost immediately after tournament... sometimes during tournament.
That's because I have no ****ing idea how to upload anything to AiB and put the results up from there. XD

Top Bottom