• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness 4: Framingham, Sept 8th: Please Bring TVs/Cubes/Smash So We Can Do Pools

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skler

Smash Master
Kevin M will eat your space animals alive.

**** *****es, get money. Also is there a train near there? My college has a train station in it and if I go chances are it will be via train.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
Kevin M will eat your space animals alive.

**** *****es, get money. Also is there a train near there? My college has a train station in it and if I go chances are it will be via train.
there is a commuter rail stop in Framingham, and Red Sox said he would pick people up if they gave him a time. You could probably take your train to South/North Station and then go from there. Yeah.

RedSoxFan3

Smash Ace
I'd just like to remind everyone that after the last turnout being 79 entrants, we absolutely need 16 full setups again.

Last time we had exactly 16 TVs and were short a few cubes and copies of smash. Thankfully one of the Game Universe employees went home to get his own personal copy of smash.

Thanks again to everyone who brought setups last time, but this time we need to hit 16 setups again.

Also we need more people to bring extension cords and power strips.

Almo

Smash Ace
got my license a week ago so ill be attending tourneys more often. and since this is only 4 days after i go back to school i wont be overloaded with hw. nice

tmanneopets

Smash Cadet
Actually, I may be able to go now. My friend who couldn't make it last time can bring us now. We both have a cube and a copy of smash. Also, not to whine, but I had a very unfair pool, with Cort being 2nd place and ChillinDude 13th, and me being a beginner. Oh well... no use complaining. So yeah, I'm glad we can hopefully do doubles this time. Can't wait to come!

tmanneopets

Smash Cadet
I am deeply disturbed and scarred for the rest of my life. Anyway, I hope I do better this time. Also, we have a chance of getting past prelimenaries because my friend is better than me, which is good, lol.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
Actually, I may be able to go now. My friend who couldn't make it last time can bring us now. We both have a cube and a copy of smash. Also, not to whine, but I had a very unfair pool, with Cort being 2nd place and ChillinDude 13th, and me being a beginner. Oh well... no use complaining. So yeah, I'm glad we can hopefully do doubles this time. Can't wait to come!
rofl chillindude.

RedSoxFan3

Smash Ace
Ya Brookman entered as Chillindude.

And btw, the brackets were a little messed up cause I was rushing to get them done, so anything below like 4th place will be a little skewed. No offense to those who placed below 5th.

RedSoxFan3

Smash Ace
I'd just like to remind everyone that after the last turnout being 79 entrants, we need 16 full setups again.

Last time we had exactly 16 TVs and were short a few cubes and copies of smash. Thankfully one of the Game Universe employees went home to get his own personal copy of smash.

Thanks again to everyone who brought setups last time, but this time we need to hit 16 setups again.

Also we need more people to bring extension cords and power strips.

Almo

Smash Ace
Ya Brookman entered as Chillindude.

And btw, the brackets were a little messed up cause I was rushing to get them done, so anything below like 4th place will be a little skewed. No offense to those who placed below 5th.
i actually liked my bracket. i was in yours. take out jinx and i have a shot at making brackets. lol. i also need a teammate since i believe the way this is set up doubles are first.

Almo

Smash Ace
i asked last time if u needed a copy and u told me to bring tv's and power strips which i couldnt.

RedSoxFan3

Smash Ace
I thought people who brought gamecubes would bring smash copies, but a couple people didn't for some reason.

And I also thought more people who brought TVs would bring a cube or at least something. Anyway ya we'll definitely need more copies of smash for certain next time.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Cube + Smash I will bring. I'll try for extension cords.
I will bring TV if I can get a ride from my house to the venue.

widowmaker300

Smash Cadet
wow, i finally found a tourny in MA lol. been looking for the past few days, havent even seen an MA player finder. but anyway, im hoping to come to this, it mainly depends on if my mom lets me/drives me lol. if i can come ill bring my cube and my copy of smash... i also have a tv i can bring, but the screen is only like 14 inches from corner to corner xD i can bring it if u want but im sure there will be others that can bring better.

anyway, hope to see u all there =P

RedSoxFan3

Smash Ace
wow, i finally found a tourny in MA lol. been looking for the past few days, havent even seen an MA player finder. but anyway, im hoping to come to this, it mainly depends on if my mom lets me/drives me lol. if i can come ill bring my cube and my copy of smash... i also have a tv i can bring, but the screen is only like 14 inches from corner to corner xD i can bring it if u want but im sure there will be others that can bring better.

anyway, hope to see u all there =P
Small TVs are actually not a problem. Many of the TVs people bring are pretty small but that doesn't matter. An extra TV isn't a problem as long as the screen isn't really tiny.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
And even if it is too small to use, it's perfectly fine for a dedicated friendlies TV. The more set-ups the better.

Banks

Smash Hero
and also, i like post counts.

but rlly, widowmaker as this is your first tournament allow me to christen thee with a money match.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom