• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness 6: Falcon's Country! December 8th ^^

Would you rather have pools, or additional time to run low tiers/crews etc.?

• Pools

Votes: 41 41.8%
  • Low tiers, crews, joke tourny, etc.

Votes: 57 58.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

P.c. Chris

Smash Lord
Winning with falcon shouldn't be about money anyway, obliterating people with falcon and destroying people's faces with his knee are prob just as satisfying im down for a $2 entry falcon thingy LOL

GameUnderground

Smash Journeyman
Hey Guys!

I'm psyched for this event! It's officially finally on our myspace too!

DJ >>>>>
Friday, December 14th @ 6:30p ROCK BAND BATTLE OF THE BANDS!$5 Entrance Fee Per Person. ($20 Per Band) YOU MUST HAVE A FULL BAND! There will be 2 rounds a qualifier and a 3 Band Rock Off! The first round will consist of 2 or 3 songs depending on how many bands enter. The finals will be between 3 bands with 3 songs each. Store Credit Prizes!!

Also I may want to pay my friend Kevin to MM you in Rock Band Drums.... :)

S.P.I.C. TOM

Smash Ace
The schedule is final that is on the forst post and THERE WILL BE NO BREAKS FOR FOOD!!

I ask when you have time inbetween your matches that you get food. There will be someone at the laptop at all times so please just tell us your going and we will give you time. I am going to tell everyone once singles start slowing down for matches I will start the teams matches right away. I will give a time when teams sign ups will stop.

If you have any questions please post and ones of us will try to answer you as best as possible.

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
um, someone stole $1000 from them at Smashtaclysm. And we as a community have decided to help.

There's a thread about this, I don't feel like going into details.

Cort

Apple Head
Actually, the people that care about donating want to help.

Personally, I'm not donating for undisclosed reasons.

KoreanDJ111

Smash Lord
DJ >>>>>
Friday, December 14th @ 6:30p ROCK BAND BATTLE OF THE BANDS!$5 Entrance Fee Per Person. ($20 Per Band) YOU MUST HAVE A FULL BAND! There will be 2 rounds a qualifier and a 3 Band Rock Off! The first round will consist of 2 or 3 songs depending on how many bands enter. The finals will be between 3 bands with 3 songs each. Store Credit Prizes!!

Also I may want to pay my friend Kevin to MM you in Rock Band Drums.... :)
You are the fvcking man.

And yes, I will do any money matches in Drums/Guitar/Bass. Just no Karaoke (unless it's Run to the Hills or Ballroom Blitz...)

EDIT:
Elen is going.

We have a drummer, Bass, and Guitarist, we just need a VOCALIST.

Anyone interested in being in the Smash (Too Good) Band?

Gotta step it up with the Rocko's Modern Band.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
For the record I can give housing to anyone who really needs it.
The further distance you're coming from the more priority you have.

Elen

Smash Lord
You are the fvcking man.

And yes, I will do any money matches in Drums/Guitar/Bass. Just no Karaoke (unless it's Run to the Hills or Ballroom Blitz...)

EDIT:
Elen is going.

We have a drummer, Bass, and Guitarist, we just need a VOCALIST.

Anyone interested in being in the Smash (Too Good) Band?

Gotta step it up with the Rocko's Modern Band.
We need a Band name.

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT <3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
Team practice V? But I will know if I have it off by Friday. I think I may have written that day off at one point for NYAF but then when I decided not to go, I might've crossed it out. We will soon find out... I am leaving by 8 at latest to those I am potentially giving a ride too. -.-

KoreanDJ111

Smash Lord
Aiight Harvey Birdman, Show me how it's done.

And our Band Name is "Rocko's Modern Band".

No johns.

GameUnderground

Smash Journeyman
I love the name "Rocko's Modern Band" Nice!!! I like the idea of an all Smash Band in the Tournament! BTW we have a blog entry up on our myspace.com/gameuniverse that is for people looking for other bandmates for the battle of the bands! We already have 5 bands just from the regular customers!

Flustered (my band I sing!)
DNA Launcher
La Bia
Diversity
One other unnamed band....

We expect tons more and a good competition!

Top Bottom