• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness: Daz Madness! Melee and Brawl - April 18 and 19 - Framingham, MA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skler

Smash Master
Whoa, an all Melee day? But...it's a Sunday?

My birthday is the 21st, so there should be a skler-ebration during the Melee part.

Yea boi.

I demand cake, cake and presents. Presents can come in the form of a hug, gift, **** in a box or other things as long as they are appropriately sensual.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Whoa, an all Melee day? But...it's a Sunday?

My birthday is the 21st, so there should be a skler-ebration during the Melee part.

Yea boi.

I demand cake, cake and presents. Presents can come in the form of a hug, gift, **** in a box or other things as long as they are appropriately sensual.
woah, you, memphis, and zoso have birthdays this weekend

also kevin i'm probably teaming with dustin for brawl dubs =(

edit: omg its pwnagepolice

St. Viers

Smash Champion
wellwisher---obviously you play magic---MM at 15?

I hear you like MM, so I put some MM in your MM, so you can MM at MM?

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
woah, you, memphis, and zoso have birthdays this weekend

also kevin i'm probably teaming with dustin for brawl dubs =(

edit: omg its pwnagepolice
actually, i didn't notice the change date until after, mine is the 6th while zosos is the fifth i think

St. Viers

Smash Champion
I have an interesting green black former elf deck. It used to be a crazy hax elf deck, but am missing many of the cards for that.

I also have a pretty simple goblin rush deck, and a very simple exalted-themed deck.

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
lol i have a **** exalted deck i made at a booster.

for MM's i run tooth and nail

^___________________________________________________________________________^

St. Viers

Smash Champion
yeah, I dun like exalted. I won a mini draft-y type tourney me and my friends had with it, so I kept it >_>

tooth and nail's too good. Should play old school magic MM--play for ante XD

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
I thought you meant the White Wolf game Exalted and got really excited... than I realized it was all Magic stuff... uhggg magic...

Banks

Smash Hero
irish mafia - Straight from the muthafukkin slums we "busked it"? pretty sure it's busted.

wu-tang

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
It just occured to me that since Brawl is all day, I should consider entering doubles. Which means I have to go find a partner or something.

I also have to double check to make sure I can go to this. I'm not good at planning so far in advance. But I assume that I'll be going unless something comes up otherwise.

Fuzzy1010

Smash Rookie
Yay 2 day Mass Madness! I am definately going to this one. I wonder if we'll have another 100+ entrants for Brawl O.O.

Almo

Smash Ace
so. i saw elen today while i was working. and he told me that the revival of melee was going on then. i'm assuming it's done now, and before i check any results i pray to god mango did not win.

and yes mafia it will be.

Banks

Smash Hero
so. i saw elen today while i was working. and he told me that the revival of melee was going on then. i'm assuming it's done now, and before i check any results i pray to god mango did not win.

oh......oh dear

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN

and yes mafia it will be.
prayers don't work retroactively

you have failed the east coast it is all your fault

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom