• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness Legends 2 (July 3rd, 2011)

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
I guess I did ok here

Shout out type deal thingy

Green Ace: If you ever come to a tourney again, we should totally enter as double peach and see how it goes

Watkins: Fun times commentating on matches that were interesting and talking about league during matches that were boring as ***. And thanks for reuniting me with my stuff again buddy :D

Darzwar (Dazwa): Fun tourney, glad I was able to make it to one. Feels like I havent gone to a tourney in ages >.<

Soma: Nice seeing you again. Hope that you go to more tourneys soon :D

Bizkit: So close yet so far. I think I have yet to beat you in a set :\. Good set however

Riot: Every time I fight you I do really well at one point then just horribly flop cause I psych myself out for no reason. Glad we got to go to a MM again, miss teaming with you however but you do so well with other people so I understand why you want to branch away ^_^;

Chii is Awesome!: Ohhhhhh... Shmee. Shmee, Yep yep yep yep yep yep yep yeeeep.

Peachkid: Quit being so butt at this game, and also you suck at commentary

to anyone who I forgot: Nice to see everyone again, I really missed everyone. Hopefully I'll see ya'll soon

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
Shout outs to...

Daz for getting em to go to a tourney again
Riot for out of practice teams not being horribad
Peachkid for being so peachy
Chii for being awesome
Pelca for getting lucky game one
Starlight for being White Trash with me
Playadeus for giving me something to do
Almo for finding my weakness and reminding me what I hate about this game, lol
Sonic for being so damn blue
Adept for the most fun set I've played with him ever, never leave YI as an option for a Sonic, even if that Sonic can't abuse it like me
Kiwi for being the best little stream monster
Bass for playing me in bracket and being man enough to admit you went try hard on my sand bagging, lol. Feels good that to make someone nervous
Bao for being amazing at ITG or DDR or whatever the **** that was
Fatal for being afraid to MM me AGAIN
Fats for not showing up and making me sad
Green Ace and Icylight for showing up to my "last" tourney

I might show up to stuff randomly and chill if I have the day off and maybe enter with Riot again, but I'm pretty much done now. Gotta save up, trying to move my life in new directions and ****. But for a last tourney, this wasn't too shabby.

And always Major Shout Outs to Game Universe. Love those guys.

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
Hold on. You miss the **** talk?

The **** talk that you handled so wonderfully that you almost got into two fights and kicked the **** out? That **** talk?

Cause it seems a whole lot more like you can't handle any form of **** talk what so ever.

So Fatal

Smash Master
Hold on. You miss the **** talk?

The **** talk that you handled so wonderfully that you almost got into two fights and kicked the **** out? That **** talk?

Cause it seems a whole lot more like you can't handle any form of **** talk what so ever.
yea because talking about my girlfriend, my job, and my mother is **** talk. Thats personal ****. We never even went there in Halo, just kept it to the game, like I did at GU.

mikeray4

Smash Ace
We dont talk about your mother or anything that is private information. In fact the only thing dan makes fun of you of is whatever you say publicly....which is information you share with everyone.

I hope you're talking about someone else.

So Fatal

Smash Master
Dan talked about my mom and career choice at Atomic Garden. Also this is a fair warning not to say a word to me again. Feel free to pass it on to your brother.

mikeray4

Smash Ace
Ya he called you "Network Janitor" or something like that. I don't remember him mentioning your family.
If you REALLY got insulted by the term "Network Janitor" and consider it "personal" then you should probably play something else, such as, solitaire.

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
From what I understand. Bloodcross laughed at you, for winning. That is why you FLIPPED YOUR ****ING ****. That is not handling **** talk well.

So Fatal

Smash Master
Ya he called you "Network Janitor" or something like that. I don't remember him mentioning your family.
If you REALLY got insulted by the term "Network Janitor" and consider it "personal" then you should probably play something else, such as, solitaire.
Well I do. Don't talk to me again at another tournament. Same with Dan. fair warning. Also, saying someone ****ing sucks at a game is ****ing flipping my ****? lol and it was a lot more then that.

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
You stood up and screamed at him. Playing your usual card of, "I managed to win, BC is playing well. Let's talk **** and make sure he gets off his game." And, as usual, he's the main brunt of who talk **** to. Is it cause he's a threat or just cause he can get rattled?

Honestly, I'm curious. Why do you feel the need to provoke him so often?

So Fatal

Smash Master
You stood up and screamed at him. Playing your usual card of, "I managed to win, BC is playing well. Let's talk **** and make sure he gets off his game." And, as usual, he's the main brunt of who talk **** to. Is it cause he's a threat or just cause he can get rattled?

Honestly, I'm curious. Why do you feel the need to provoke him so often?
Haven't provoked him in 1 to 1.5 years from the other day. BC provoked me yesterday with **** you didn't see and I guess was misunderstood. After I had learned that I wanted to say sorry and he didn't care so neither do I.

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
Which is why I see you talking to **** to him after the tourney off Smashboards? And CONTINUING to needle him through out the set and than looking over your shoulder to hope Daz didn't notice like a five year old trying to sneak a ****ing cookie?

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
I like how don't deny continuing to talk **** to him about it after it was apparently over and instead try and defend the fact that you acted like a scared little kid later in the set. I was there I saw it, and so did the people I was talking to that laughed at it.

But it's cool, it totally didn't happen you're right.

EDIT: And it officially hit the point where it might turn into petty insults instead of trying to accomplish something. So i'm going to bed.

EVERYONE RESUME SHOUT OUTS AND JOY OR I WILL KILL YOU ALL.

Sorry for derailing the thread.

lloydirving588

Smash Cadet
Shout outs to a good time:)

1: Fatal : thanks for shouting uwah during the matches it was helping a little.
2: Bizkit: Your too good with any character and you exploit my flaws too well in singles
3: vVv Pelca: fun doubles matches with duke and almo.. And even more fun friendlies that we had later lol.. fox upsmash to random bair off stage:)
4: Bloodcross: fun friendlies
5: IcyLight: fun friendlies and i was glad to play a really nice olimar since your the only one that uses him for the most part in ne:)
5: Riot :Wish i ended up playing you in pools or bracket.. or even friendlies . I cant take playing snakes all the time :)
7: Almo: Your getting better at a great pace without even owning a working wii for 2 months
7: Bass: I enjoyed watching your variety of characters in singles bracket
9: duke: Fun as heck being around.. And that lucario is so good
9: Watkins: Good matches. Felt like i was fishing for all my kills in our set but than again i did that all day in tourney but more so our set:)
9: Peachkid: It was great seeing you again and Maybe next dna Ill have more art established 9: Walpurgis (C.Awesum)Good set man. I did better than i did vs you in pools than i did previously at the last tourney we played eachother but i did that fishing too much like i what i said above about watkins
13: Adept: Really smart d3 caught me off guard:) Good set.. I fished a ridiculous amount and i need to relax in lead situations and not leave myself towards the edge.
13: Yume: Wish we played but i hope you enjoyed your last tourney if what you say is true
13: wWw Spekkio (Dazwa): Best host and best player to go random in doubles and singles
13: Spider Jerusalem: I wish the best of luck to you man when you move to Oregon. Fun friendlies overall and I kinda wish I mmd with one of my more experienced characters but i was feeling ics cause they were fun at the time but i just dont know how ics finds openings to grab on diddys :(
17: Prawn (Soma) I'll do better at dna:)
17: NT3K GGs man and I hope you attend some more tourneys, we can use some more ikes in new england

IcyLight

Smash Lord
Constantly *****ing at each other every other day isn't going to help rebuild the new england scene, just so you guys know.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Constantly *****ing at each other every other day isn't going to help rebuild the new england scene, just so you guys know.
This, keep it on AIM/PMs or I'll have to lock the thread. Carry on with super happy funtime shoutouts :dazwa:

I'll keep everyone posted on MML3.

EDIT: wWw!!!

EDIT2: Seriously did not know we had a font color option in User CP.

Green_Ace

Smash Apprentice
Green Ace: If you ever come to a tourney again, we should totally enter as double peach and see how it goes
If I'm not teaming double random with Dazwa or teaming with Icy again for nostalgia, this could very easily happen. Idk when the next tournament I'm going to go to is, but if I get this new job I could be going somewhat often. I'll try to keep you posted.

lloydirving588

Smash Cadet
Remember that time fatal caught the mouse at mass madness while bao held the arcade machine for 10$

TeeVee

Smash Lord
you know why i said that almo and you know it had nothing to do with you, why YOU responded i have no idea lol

its almost like you want me to call you out on being the brick of new england

So Fatal

Smash Master
tis true, a GU employee said hed pay 10 for someone to get a mouse that randomly appaeared and me and bao shot into action.

and I apologize for my actions. won't happen again. ^.~

Bloodcross

Smash Champion
I'm not sorry for my actions. It will happen again. I don't need to fake the community into thinking I'm a decent person. I don't need to fake anything about me in order to maintain mental stability. I admit I have a problem, unlike you Matt.

Me, I'm just gonna rage at another tournament soon anyway. You, you're just gonna rage at another tournament soon anyway and threaten to punch a 15 year old blind kid for making fun of your family or whatever kind of bull-**** excuse you can make.

You're a piece of crap, I'm done with the likes of you.

I can be straightforward, because I don't have anything to lose. Then again I'm just an internet troll. Or am I? Let your impulses decide. The delusional fantasies your impulses create will enable you to find the answer.

**bump

Green_Ace

Smash Apprentice
I'm not sorry for my actions. It will happen again. I don't need to fake the community into thinking I'm a decent person. I don't need to fake anything about me in order to maintain mental stability. I admit I have a problem, unlike you Matt.

Me, I'm just gonna rage at another tournament soon anyway. You, you're just gonna rage at another tournament soon anyway and threaten to punch a 15 year old blind kid for making fun of your family or whatever kind of bull-**** excuse you can make.

I can be straightforward, because I don't have anything to lose. Then again I'm just an internet troll. Or am I? Let your impulses decide. The delusional fantasies your impulses create will enable you to find the answer.
So be safe.

So Fatal

Smash Master

**bump
sucks you can't be the bigger man about everything you do wrong. and I don't make things up about what hink says, your just to close a friend to them both to see it.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
This, keep it on AIM/PMs or I'll have to lock the thread. Carry on with super happy funtime shoutouts :dazwa:

**bump
sucks you can't be the bigger man about everything you do wrong. and I don't make things up about what hink says, your just to close a friend to them both to see it.

So Fatal

Smash Master
shouts to Daz for hosting. Ace for not MM'ing out of pools lol. soma and bao for the goodtimes carpool. the community for pulling 30 entry's and have a good time. All the new players who came and had a good time. Cruz for being there for me. To Jamie for being mad cool. :D

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
Yo! I OFFERED! LIKE A MILLION TIMES! THAN BIZ WAS ALL LIKE "LOL I DID GOOD VS M2K SCREW THAT ACE GUY ME FIRST AND THE GIMME GIMMES"

And I was like whatever. So me and cruz just kept on being white trash. It was a truly sad moment for me.

Top Bottom