• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness: Ranking Battle 1/15

Brookman

Smash Hero
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 7 (5 members and 2 guests)
Brookman, MattDotZeb, improbable, th0rn, Banks

Elen

Smash Lord
Does anyone here recall a player using a tag "ZEO" ?

If you know said person, they took Joe's aka Proskater aka THUG guy's Melee disc. And he would like it back.
If you **** with Joe, this'll get personal for everyone.

I'll check if the store had any extra gear left, maybe 'ZEO' gave it to them before leaving.

dudutsai

Smash Lord
ZEO was Zeonix, from NH iirc.

Major props to AOI for giving his set to Brookman after winning, due to SD's. You have so much honor, which I can't even imagine.

GGz to hoggle, solar, matt, arc, kevin, irish mafia, kdj, yedi,

and ANDY of course!!!

Evoke

Smash Apprentice
I would've come but I had tennis :< I live like right next to it lol
Are there any videos?

Blanky

Smash Journeyman
man i did terrible :( i played like such a noob! i gotta learn to shake off the pressure better and not try stupid things during tourneys!

shout-outs to Kartel for kicking it with me and the boys and Got Pho for being a cool cat.

and MattDotZeb! we didnt get to do the Mario ditto money match :(. we'll do it eventually.

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
Matt, just do the initial ranking based on tournament placement, and then assign points for pool performance for people who didn't get ranked in bracket. Because it's an ELO system, your rankings will balance themselves out after a couple tournaments once you do the initial placements.

GenocideMachine

Smash Cadet
Fun tourny -- my first ever melee tournament. Was ****ing cold in there, though. My fingers were like ice the entire time.

Hopefully next time I'll make it out of r2 pools.

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
What are the two sets of numbers next to the names in pools? I don't see anything that indicates that I beat anyone.

Top Bottom