• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness- The Final Matt Madness (Pass the Torch)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
Pine and Skler

if you guys wanna comeover my new house

you're welcome at anytime

I have A/C and plenty of food and drink

and pokemon the 1st movie ;)

The Irish Mafia

Banned via Administration
Hype.
YCZ, I'll have a much better chance of helping if I know how many people we're talking. Regardless, I'll see what I can arrange.
Nabo: Sure :3
Nuris: OH MY GOD I FORGOT YOUR TAG WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN I MISS YOU

@Matt: Can mute be legal at this? My location hasn't been true for quite some time now

crush

Smash Master
Yeah we're teaming!:) What should our team be?
Idk you can pick the name I don't really care. Or if you mean characters in teams I use fox/falco/puff/peach usually.

Also matt.Zeb ill prolly arrive at around exactly 1:00 can I still sign up for teams then?

:phone:

Skler

Smash Master
Pine and Skler

if you guys wanna comeover my new house

you're welcome at anytime

I have A/C and plenty of food and drink

and pokemon the 1st movie ;)
Holy **** you know the story of Pokemon the First Movie!?

I need to get over there asap. Also, where is KenY's new house? Skler's new house is in Madbury, NH. *****es should get over here before my delicious seasonal Dundee's are all drank by yours truly.

.=(Larx)=.

Smash Cadet
Does anyone have yugioh cards that they would put up for mm?

what legomen do you have? im willing to put my Ron Weasley on the line for a spiderman/superman/batman/iron man/police man/harry potter/skater guy
I have harry potter and I believe i might have a policeman but he might be a megablock man. i also have a chess lego set.

yo i'll mm college text books or lego men. I have a micro economics text book, and god knows what for lego men. Ninja??
spife...spife...thinking who you are....ahh! yeah i have an english college book and a space book. I'm also willing to do mm's for yugioh cards.

crush

Smash Master
Does anyone have yugioh cards that they would put up for mm?

I have harry potter and I believe i might have a policeman but he might be a megablock man. i also have a chess lego set.

spife...spife...thinking who you are....ahh! yeah i have an english college book and a space book. I'm also willing to do mm's for yugioh cards.
What ygo cards do you have¿?

:phone:

Spife

Smash Master
This is worth a double post. I have an old Macroeconomics textbook.

Macroecon vs Microecon Link Ditto.
LET'S ****IN DO THIS SON!
**** I was thinking of taking macro ec but it wasn't economical for me to buy the macro book. KILLIN BIRDS WITH BOOMERANGS SKLER, KILLING BIRDS WITH 'RANGS.

Spife

Smash Master
double post, crush is it true what they say about you and the yugio?

Spife

Smash Master
ask macd to team with you on facebook, when you get to his page you'll know what to do.

Skler

Smash Master
LET'S ****IN DO THIS SON!
**** I was thinking of taking macro ec but it wasn't economical for me to buy the macro book. KILLIN BIRDS WITH BOOMERANGS SKLER, KILLING BIRDS WITH 'RANGS.
I just need to make sure I didn't actually throw the book away, as I have had it for a long, long time.

If I did I'll bet a Javascript/PHP/MySQL book instead, but I'd rather do an econ battle.

Nuris

Smash Lord
this sounds like it has the makings of the legendary econbo combo

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
I am going to come to this definitely if I can... It will be my first tournament.
You really should. Last event hosted by me, giant birthday cake for Jamie (Store owner), amateur bracket, and a bunch of old players attending. Not something to miss.

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
Holy **** you know the story of Pokemon the First Movie!?

I need to get over there asap. Also, where is KenY's new house? Skler's new house is in Madbury, NH. *****es should get over here before my delicious seasonal Dundee's are all drank by yours truly.
42 Maple Ave Goffstown, NH

haha you're the best Sky

Neji

Smash Cadet
You really should. Last event hosted by me, giant birthday cake for Jamie (Store owner), amateur bracket, and a bunch of old players attending. Not something to miss.
I've been dying to go to a tournament. My whole smash career (which has only been a year of two of attempting to play competitively) I have only had one person to play with. Neither of us have tournament experience because I never see any tournaments in Maine. Never been to a smash fest, its sucky. I want to see how good I really am, meet some cool people, and play the game I love. I imagine it will be a great experience. Win or lose I'm going to put everything I have into it, and that's what counts.

From what I have heard you've hosted some pretty successful tournaments. It's a shame this is going to be your last one, but mad respect. I have seen you on YouTube and you are one hell of a player. ;)

It would definitely be an honor to play with some of the old school players, I heard KDJ was at the last Mass Madness. I just hope I am able to get a car ride there since I had to drop drivers ed because of school and work getting in the way.

Spife

Smash Master
wait wait, you being cog smooches uncle IS on topic.
Maurys Madness: the dna tests, coming to a game unicorn near you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom