• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness X - Oh yes - May 1st - Somerville, MA

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Hey guys I'm rigging the bracket for Prawn to place top 4.
:)
just kidding

Also I'm not getting a ride to this. Unless someone wants to be amazing and give me one.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Nah. It's just a straight shot on the red line. It's off of Davis Sq train station.

Perhaps I should add that to the first post :o

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Tis added.

The train definitely goes further than cambridge. Take it more man, it's a great way to get around Boston.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Hey Fatal, no. <3

I don't think it'll be a big problem (The SF4 thing). I really hope not, at least. Space might be an issue, though. -_- But if they're using the HDTVs we should be okay

MetalPat

Smash Ace
So I had to leave early, who were the top three? and are the results gonna be posted somewhere, I'm still kinda new to where everything goes on SWF

GameUnderground

Smash Journeyman
There will be a thread in "Tournament Results" posted either late tonight or tomorrow... How did it go? I couldn't attend cause the Framingham store opened today!

etecoon

Smash Hero
I'll c/p this into the results thread when it's made since most people won't check back here but I wanted to write a few shoutouts before tomorrow when I'll be all like "wait what happened yesterday...."

fatal: dunno why I kept pausing o_O we'll have a real set next time lmao, good ****

kool aid: you adapt too fast or maybe you were just off game one, ggs in any case

bizkit: wanted to snake ditto you some but as always had to leave early, next time

low tier(everyone below A!) mains I played with MK: get *** camped for no reason lol

most efficiently run tournament I've been to so far, good job organizing this

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Only shoutouts for now:

Metal: Your shirt is legit

Bizkit: Congrats on being the first person I've ever fallen asleep against

Top Bottom