• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Massively ******* aggressive mexican DI

ChivalRuse

Smash Hero
CCing vertical attacks at high percents reduces the knockback significantly. Percent doesn't affect this, except at very low % when you just get knocked onto the ground or actually CC.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
If you think accidentally quarter sticking is insane DI I ... guess.... =3

Though you definitely could be right. I'm just adding on really. I don't have a clear answer its just suggestions.

Yttuty

Smash Apprentice
If you think accidentally quarter sticking is insane DI I ... guess.... =3

Though you definitely could be right. I'm just adding on really. I don't have a clear answer its just suggestions.
it was only a joke xd
anyways, I enjoy reading all this kind of stuff, it's pretty interesting

AXE 09

Smash Master
Lol Teczero <3

I'm pretty sure that no matter how insane your DI is, you can't live against a Fox Usmash at that percent UNLESS you crouch cancel (which he did in this case).

Although... I love the name "Massively ******* aggressive mexican DI" haha. That's way more epic than "Crouch Cancel".

Yttuty

Smash Apprentice
Lol Teczero <3

I'm pretty sure that no matter how insane your DI is, you can't live against a Fox Usmash at that percent UNLESS you crouch cancel (which he did in this case).

Although... I love the name "Massively ******* aggressive mexican DI" haha. That's way more epic than "Crouch Cancel".
yeah, cc should be substitued from now on for MBA(m)DI

jk
hope u guys still liked the vid. even tho it wasn't DI :(

and thanks for explaining me all this ;)

Top Bottom