• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Master Hand ruined my Melee

kigbariom

Smash Lord
I can't figure out why, but now things are very weird on my copy of Melee. So be careful if you are experimenting with Master Hand. I don't know if doing it the main cause, but the frame-rate feels off and the camera is going through walls and stuff like when Master Hand spawns.

I'm just saying be careful, because it would suck it this happened to everyone, but I don't know if that was what caused it.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
when you're using master hand, the game glitches out. Otherwise, the disc is perfectly fine. As far as I know.

MikeHaggarTHAKJB

Smash Master
There is a 0% chance of the disc getting ruined somehow, I guess it's possible that the savedata gets corrupted but I doubt it. If the savedata does get corrupted you could just delete it and copy a savedata file from a friend.

kigbariom

Smash Lord
Yea, it is the save data. The disc can't get ruined. It doesn't matter, I have backup memory cards.

Top Bottom