• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Match of the century!

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
Heh, like the music. ;)

Umm, Orange Fox: You were too predictable. The technical skill was there, but you pretty much just shuffled nairs into the other fox the whole time. He began to catch on later on in the match. If you varied it up a little, and weren't so aggressive it might have swung your way.

Pablo18

Smash Journeyman
flagged up poppin dat 18 street in Long Island....
It looked like the orange fox cheated b/c he pressed start while recovering both were recovering and screwed the green fox up. It happened around 2:51, you can see that their is a pause in the match right after; I think they were arguing. Then again it might have been an accident. Pretty good match overall.

phanna

Dread Phanna
BRoomer
Match of the night? Sure, good fox's, generally good imitation of actual strategies and technical skills. Match of the century? Rofl much?

InfiniteGXT

Smash Journeyman
XD

You have improved technically and somewhat with your mindgames. However you played around too much in that match. Try putting up a more serious match please. :) I hope you can do better than that.

MisterZ

Smash Rookie
as far as tech skill i see fairly consistent SHing and wave canceling of shines.. however in fox dittos the wave cancel isnt always the best choice seeing as how fox tumbles when shined making it basically impossible to combo out of.. i would have suggested some up throw chain grabs and drill to grab rather than drill to shine.. also as many said: very predictable play styles and edge guarding needs a lot of work.. all in all.. meh but could definately have been worse

punisher47

Smash Journeyman
you guys arent bad you for sure have the skill but just switch up your play style or at least when your playing in a fox ditto less shines and more grabs and drill grabs.

InfiniteGXT

Smash Journeyman
Im sick of you three always joking around. You always play it off like you could actually do better. Well prove it for once instead of being all talk when it comes to vids. ;)

Zack353

Smash Ace
Im sick of you three always joking around. You always play it off like you could actually do better. Well prove it for once instead of being all talk when it comes to vids. ;)
We have several serious videos, we just find these more entertaining. And while we're on the subject of being all talk, why don't we discuss how your videos and talk don't live up to your tournament results? Honestly I don't think I'm good at all, but I do think that I live up to my talk about how I rank in tournaments I go to. I would love to upload some serious matches, but I'm not the guy with the recording equpiment. However, we do have one semi-serious match on Nsider, here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4N0NbDNrzrs

We just normally don't take friendlies seriously. :)

InfiniteGXT

Smash Journeyman
Why dont you run on back to your Nsider friends. I wasnt talking about tournament results. I was talking about videos. And if you want to say I dont live up to my talk when it comes to tournaments you have nothing to base it on but the very first real tournament I went to in which I placed 28th out of 52 people IIRC. And that was at Kens house, some of the best freaking SoCalers around were there. Dont talk **** about me when you have nothing to base it on.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
Whats the song called?

Edit: Nvm i got the song, btw its called..... i donno, but i think its Six Flags Theme cause i went on limewire and searched Six Flags Theme and it worked lol

Top Bottom