• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Match Up Export: ICs

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
That match still makes me cry inside.

Luckily for me I have my Disney music to cheer me up. <3

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
>.> Can we not have PT vs. ICs anything in the Kirby vs. ICs export thread? I love you guys but move it out! :p

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
Bump for new info:

I don't know why I didn't mention this @ all but a very important part of the MU. Once you kill Nana, you'd think you'd wanna rush in and destroy that soPo but that's not an effective strategy; Leave SoPo alone and let him stay alive to prolong his death effectively eliminating the chaingrab tactic!

Also, um BAir!

Prawn

Smash Master
yeah just run around and let sopo get free damage on u when u should be able to gimp him with one grab or bair.....

unless you're intentionally going for a time out(which is the best way to win this matchup)

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
Yes Prawn that's what I'm refering to. Mindgame SoPo into attacking and chasing Kirby while Kirby 'tries' to fight back which is more like run away and give SoPo a little damage while taking small amounts to keep him interested. Time him out.

Prawn

Smash Master
if you do that you're gonna get caught by a random fair and lose a stock and the lead,

either completely airplank him so he sds or just kill him in 2 seconds.

Top Bottom