• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Match ups: Fox, Falco, Marth, and Captain Falcon.Fox update 11-26 /newer falco vids

bubbaking

Smash Hero
Baldwin, NY, USA or Alexandria, VA, USA (Pick one)
This is a bump, but it's only to answer these Qs, not revive this thread. I am aware that KK has created a new MU thread.

Waveshielding into and out of duck/dashes is good against Puff, but Puff still ***** Sheik really hard.
explain if you don't mind
It's kinda funny how no one responded to this one. Anyway, the first reason Puff CAN **** Sheik really hard is that many, if not most, of Sheiks options can be CC'd or crouched into a rest. After the rest, when the Sheik comes back w/ a vengeance, there isn't really much she can do. Maybe fully charged usmash, or the several fair/uair combos sheik has, but nothing quite as satisfying as a Fox tech chase to end in an usmash. Secondly, Jiggs' grab game is actually quite decent, so you can't exactly spam shield in her face. Her bthrow has relatively high knockback and sends you at a pretty low angle; fthrow has pretty good knockback too. The last, but probably biggest, reason I have to give you (there are probably more) is that Jiggs absolutely destroys Sheik's recovery offstage. Sheik's recovery is pretty verstatile, but most of her options require her to be close to the stage, and w/ a bair that can beat or trade w/ any of Sheik's aerials, Jiggs is an expert at Sheik gimping.

PLEASE, put up vs PEACH, that nasty ho has been killing me whether I am falco, fox, or sheik. Sheik does well as she can punish floats with priority, but the dang blender, it cuts me over and over again. Another problem is that dang dash attack that pushes you and can combo so easily.
One solution, I think, for the dash attack pushing you is WD oos. Lets you regain the ground you lost. As for the dsmash, possibly bait it and punish. Lolz, I'm a coward who's scared of the low cooldown lag of Peach's dsmash, so I often end up using my full load of needles here, but there are definitely better ways to get back at Peach.

bubbaking

Smash Hero
Baldwin, NY, USA or Alexandria, VA, USA (Pick one)
Necropost? XD That's a new one (good too). Tbh, I simply responded cuz I empathize. I used to post on some other forums, and often, a Q I asked would be simply ignored, either cuz the thread was dying (like now) or the current convo's topic was too interesting to deviate from. That's why I love the multi-quote feature in this forum. :D

Kaffei

Smash Hero
Necropost? XD That's a new one (good too). Tbh, I simply responded cuz I empathize. I used to post on some other forums, and often, a Q I asked would be simply ignored, either cuz the thread was dying (like now) or the current convo's topic was too interesting to deviate from. That's why I love the multi-quote feature in this forum. :D
It's not new
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=necropost

Top Bottom