• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

matt??

Status
Not open for further replies.

pikachun00b7

Smash Lord
Has the dead veterans attacked us. Cyber zombies! They all came for Matt. We must must sacrifice him!1one

EDIT Oh ****! Matt is not cooperating. I must get my mecha and holy water. Matt wont like that. ;)

Either my zombie idea is right. Or the broom(or mods) are hacking accounts. Nah.. it's probably the zombies.

Skywalker

Space Jump
Careful, this may offend a couple of people.

Zelda85 scared Matt off SWF. It's like hearing about the girl you impregnated years ago as a shred of guilt crawls up your *****.

pikachun00b7

Smash Lord
Yes guys, Matt is everywhere.
Matt is not omnipresent. He is a lowly being at first. However, when mattland got its internets he started ruling a gaming forum. Everyone was his slave. Not even the smash gods can stop him. he will kill us all, therefore I constructed a giant mecha so I will battle him. Luckily bahamut
was able to tell the future. So a few mods posted 6-30 on their avater to give me a message.

So I tried to build my mecha before that date. Unfortunately due to time his left arm and left testical wasn't completed. Because of this, Matt unlocked the gate of dead members to attack SWF. The battle is still raging. I came to Mattland only to see it was burned to the ground
by matt himself. In the center of the ruins of Mattland I found mario's body. His blood filled mouth and missing appendages startled me. As I came close to him he said "Matt......matt... he is surely the Cat claw of the west. And with his Flail he wi........" Matt did this! I will never forgive him. So I ride in my mecha heading towards the sunrise.

This will later be an Anime, and fat girls will make cosplay costumes for me!

pikachun00b7

Smash Lord
the h*** are you smoking!?
My statement was completely plausible and sensible. My story was completely realistic. Your lack of basic comprehension scares me. You also used a meany word and mentioning drugs is probably not aloud. If you don't edit your post to something reasonable like "Pikachun00b7 is sexy" then you might get banned.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Matt is not omnipresent. He is a lowly being at first. However, when mattland got its internets he started ruling a gaming forum. Everyone was his slave. Not even the smash gods can stop him. he will kill us all, therefore I constructed a giant mecha so I will battle him. Luckily bahamut
was able to tell the future. So a few mods posted 6-30 on their avater to give me a message.

So I tried to build my mecha before that date. Unfortunately due to time his left arm and left testical wasn't completed. Because of this, Matt unlocked the gate of dead members to attack SWF. The battle is still raging. I came to Mattland only to see it was burned to the ground
by matt himself. In the center of the ruins of Mattland I found mario's body. His blood filled mouth and missing appendages startled me. As I came close to him he said "Matt......matt... he is surely the Cat claw of the west. And with his Flail he wi........" Matt did this! I will never forgive him. So I ride in my mecha heading towards the sunrise.

This will later be an Anime, and fat girls will make cosplay costumes for me!

Shut up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom