• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MATTS! Ultra Smash 64 Tourney * TOURNEY IS OVER*

Richter Belmont

Smash Cadet
6 frames isnt that bad (you have 5 frames when you play at GOOD connection in a server). It's true you one cant compare 6 frames to 3 or less... but wahtever. ggs.

If anything, im also used to play at very low delays.

Nintendude

Smash Hero
Yeah, but some of us literally never play higher than 3 or 4.
Yes. I was one of the first players to begin to use Excellent connection exclusively (and people called me crazy for trying to ask everyone else to). I occasionally play in 4-5 frames but never with Fox. I pretty much refuse to try using Fox unless there's 3 frames or less. I couldn't even turn around and short-hop to the edge without screwing up - not what I would call a good game.

P D

Smash Ace
6 frames isnt that bad (you have 5 frames when you play at GOOD connection in a server). It's true you one cant compare 6 frames to 3 or less... but wahtever. ggs.

If anything, im also used to play at very low delays.
you have to get 5 frames to even play in this tourney...

MATTS!

Smash Ace
Ok imnotpro is online and says he will play in half an hour, i hope you can wait with that part of the bracket until we're done

Edit: singlesbracket me vs Firo 2-3 for Firo, ggs

Edit: pika bracket me vs imnotpro 3-2 for me, ggs
You now face Jel in the pika bracket. If you can't play Jel you get a free win vs him per his request at not being able to play people except for around early in the morning between 2:30am and 5:00am. Also dandan and fillip:B will be your next characters if you don't face Jel, or yopu face Jela nd win vs him. So keep and eye out for them and contact them. If you can't find or contact/play either of them, you will be going directly to the Chnmapionship Final match. Thanks.

Brackets Updated!!!

Keep palying all the brackets are almost at the CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH!

The Great MATTS!

SSB64-Jel

Smash Lord
Yeah if your unable to play me at all. You will take the win as my time of being online is really messed up due to work, and the only good time I can play latey is on weekends.

Nintendude

Smash Hero
After waiting for afro chile for like a month and having seen no sight of him, I decided to safely assume he's gonna get DQ'd and go ahead and play Legendary in the Falcon bracket. I won 3-1.

MATTS!

Smash Ace
After waiting for afro chile for like a month and having seen no sight of him, I decided to safely assume he's gonna get DQ'd and go ahead and play Legendary in the Falcon bracket. I won 3-1.
Yea afro chille is DQ'd. never showed up for anything. Thanks.

i beat to imnotpro in DK dittos 3 - 0
I just posted above, You have to re-play him, you have to play him in the Kirby bracket, not the DK bracket. You play Nintendude1189 in the Dk and MARIO bracket too. Thanks, and PLEASE CONFRIM WHATS going on with this.

LULZ and NixxxoN STILL haven't done/haven't been DQed from their second round Ness matches.

:(
I know.

To NixxxoN:

You must contact your players as they all have told me they have been trying to contact you. As everybody else has noticed to that your are HOLDING UP THE ENTIRE TOURNEY for most of the part. You have 24 hours to post within this thread for any of your matches or contacts for people, or anything saying about ANYTHING, or you are DQ"d from every bracket. Final Decision.

Brackets Updated!!!

Keep Playing Guys!!! Brackets are all close to Championship Matches!!

The Great MATTS!

DemonicInfluence

Smash Ace
This was in the Kirby bracket right DannySSB..??

You have to play Nintendude1189 in the DK and Mario brackets. Thanks. Please CONFIRM.

MATTS!
Yes, we talked about this already. We're playing this match on thursday. I'm not sure why he posted the DK match (since we thought we were playing in the DK bracket and so played those matches)

Battlecow

Play to Win
I talked to ZXHunter on AIM- he said he'd dropped out of Luigi dittos 0_o. I don't know what's going on there, but MATTS, you should prob take him off :(

DMoogle

A$
To NixxxoN:

You must contact your players as they all have told me they have been trying to contact you. As everybody else has noticed to that your are HOLDING UP THE ENTIRE TOURNEY for most of the part. You have 24 hours to post within this thread for any of your matches or contacts for people, or anything saying about ANYTHING, or you are DQ"d from every bracket. Final Decision.
>24 hours have passed.

MATTS!

Smash Ace
>24 hours have passed.
It's done.

All Brackets Updated Drastically!

ZXhunter dq'd, battle cow advace in Luigi Bracket.
A$ advance over NixxxoN in Luigi Bracket.
Fireblaster advance over NixxxoN in Captain Falcon Bracket.
Jel advance over NixxxoN, King Funk, SSBKirox in Singles Bracket.
LULZ advance over NixxxoN in DK Bracket.
imnotpro advance over galaxy warrior in Fox Bracket.
imnotpro over NixxxoN in Luigi Bracket.
imnotpro over \\killer// in Mario Bracket.
Jel over dandan, NixxxoN, SSBKirox, in Mario Bracket.
LULZ over NixxxoN in Ness Bracket.

Due to a large amount of people DQ'd from Singles, the bracket has been changed drastically, the last and next games are as follows in Singles:

Stormcrow2 vs. Firo

Garuda vs PPS Fireblaster

Lawrencelot vs. V Legendary

V ZOD vs. SheerMadness

RPotts vs. Kabal

DannySSB vs. LULZ

JaimeHR vs. PPS PD

Thank You and almost all the brackets are close to being done. Only a few matches left in each bracket. So lets play guys to see WHOS THE BEST.

Also sing upf or my Pro Tourney if your a reliable person. It's north American only. Malva and Superboomfan are teaming together.

The Great MATTS!

NixxxoN

Smash Master
LOL omg.

People have been tried to contact me but they dont know how to send a PM?

Yeah Korobeniki contacted me, and I tried to find him when I could play but I couldnt, in this case that was my fault. But from the rest of people?? LOL they never ever tried to say anything to me

But nevermind, im out and they will advance to the brackets without moving a finger.

DMoogle

A$
LOL omg.

People have been tried to contact me but they dont know how to send a PM?

Yeah Korobeniki contacted me, and I tried to find him when I could play but I couldnt, in this case that was my fault. But from the rest of people?? LOL they never ever tried to say anything to me

But nevermind, im out
I contacted you on March 11. You said you didn't want to play then, but you would contact me later when you did.

You never did.

Top Bottom