• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MATTS! Ultra Smash 64 Tourney * TOURNEY IS OVER*

Stormcrow2

Smash Apprentice
Jel:
I will actually be gone for some of this weekend, but I will be here on saturday night pretty late... is it 2 am PST time you get in though? Cuz in that case then I'll be sleeping because i'm in central time zone =/. Is there any time that you are on kaillera other than really late/early hours?

MATTS!

Smash Ace
Hey MATTS! I think LULZ should be DQ'd. He refused to play matches with Legendary because he "joined the tourney for the lulz." Also, his new partner Hydro is never online..

Give LULZ a few more days, about 2 more day's, or 3 at the most. He said his new partner Hydro will be on.... If he's not on in the next 2 or 3 day's, then your team will be advanced and they will be DQ'd for stalling.

uhh ive sent this guy a message and no reply for a while now
If you sent him a message already about the tourney, and he knows he has a game with you, and you guys set up a time, then 1 day after that he will be DQ'd. If it's been a whole week you been messaging him, he will be DQ'd then. Let me Know.

Hey Matts..me And U Have A Match In The Captain Falcon Ditto
I didn't even sign up for the tourney, Im the one hosting it. Are you playing a joke on me, or are you just Dumb..? You play novakane.

ALL Brackets UPDATED!!!

Play Your Games, Find Out Who you play on the First page of this Thread if your dumb, and check the brackets you Signed up for! PLAY YOUR GAMES!!!!!

The Great MATTS!

SSB64-Jel

Smash Lord
Jel:
I will actually be gone for some of this weekend, but I will be here on saturday night pretty late... is it 2 am PST time you get in though? Cuz in that case then I'll be sleeping because i'm in central time zone =/. Is there any time that you are on kaillera other than really late/early hours?
Saturday should work I can meet you online when ever on this day.

H0lyQuebec

Smash Apprentice
no offense to MATTS, in fact, really great efforts to MATTS for this tourney, he has proven for once that he can be nice.

But i doubt that this tourney will end someday(all matches played) due to the fact that alot of people doesn't show up, some lives too far, some barely has any gaming time, some lags, some can't host P2P, some blabla.

Imo it shouldnt be worth continuing, or should be remade(or another), with very active players that are north america only(ends fate doesn't count, it has mexi people in it and some so-so active players)

DemonicInfluence

Smash Ace
Unfortunately for all the people that have to play me... I'm going to be basically stuck on crappy internet for a week and would lag. :( So, hopefully, I can play people after I get back to my good internet.

MATTS!

Smash Ace
haven't been able to contact zodiac. help me out matts?
ZOD is usually on all the time like Nintendude said. I'll let him know about his matches. Thanks.

VGDmalcolm has not contacted me in 3 days for falcon dittos.
Does he know that he has a match with you...? Did you guys set up a time, and he's been avoiding his match...? If so let me know. Thanks.

Keep Playign everybody. It's looking good!

MATTS!

MATTS!

Smash Ace
Hello All. Thanks for taking the tourney as far as it has gone so far.

Here is a list of people for each bracket that still need to play your first round. I noticed some people don't care and have a sh.it load of 1st round games that still need to be played.

1st Rounds Left in singles:

galaxy warrior vs. Jel
Mahie vs. Firo
ZX Hunter vs. Thino
Vexxom vs KrazyGirlTiffany
Templar CL vs. CTD Omega360 L5
ZOD vs. Richter Belomnt
D Winds vs. filip: B
Novakane Vs. NixxxoN

Luigi Bracket 1st Round left:

Killer vs. Jel

Mario Bracket 1st Round left:

Lifeup J vs. \\Killer//
NixxxoN vs. richter Belmont
CTD GDAFF vs. Jel

DK Bracket 1st Round left:

Richter Belmont vs. novakane
\\killer// vs. imnotpro

Link Bracket 1st Round left:

Himura Kenshin vs. Nintendude1189
Unholyweapon vs. Wal-Marth
imnotpro vs. \\Killer//

Samus Bracket 1st Round left:

imnotpro vs. MattNF

Captain Falcon Bracket 1st Round left:

LEG vs. LULZ
imnotpro vs. CTD Mr.Otto_oMatic
Fireblaster vs. dandan
craiigg vs. D Winds
galaxy warrior vs novakane

Ness Bracket 1st Round left:

Firo vs. \\killer//
Jel vs. Stormcrow2
remedys vs. ZOD

Yoshi Bracket 1st Round left:

hamburglar vs. dandan
galazy warrior vs. Jel

Kirby Bracket 1st Round left:

imnotpro vs. galaxy warrior

Fox Bracket 1st Round left:

ShadeMoneh vs. Jel
Richter Belmont vs. craiigg
Firo vs. \\killer//

Pikachu Bracket 1st Round left:

galaxy warrior vs. craiigg
imnotpro vs. Jel
Nintendude1189 vs. \\killer//

Jigglypuff Bracket 1st Round left:

galaxy warrior vs. Mahie
Jel vs. LULZ

Team Doubles Bracket 1st Round left:

Lifeup J/AbsolutionNext vs. PD/Fireblaster
JaimeHR/DannySSB vs. ZGE/HolyQuebec
Jay5_sifty/Saske vs. LULZ/Hydro
CTD GDAFF/CTD Omega vs. Lawrencelot/King Funk
remedys/baconstarstrip vs. Kabal/ZOD----------- might get a free win if nobody wants to sub for remedys and baconstarstrip
Masterfox/KrazyGirlTiffany vs. dandan/Mahie

----

I have noticed that \\killer//, imnotpro, galaxy warrior, and Jel have the most games that still need to be played. You guys need to step it up a game AND PLAY YOUR GAMES. I will give all 4 of you guys until Saturday night to show some progress, or you will be Dq'd from the entire tourney for ULTRA STALLING. Please if you sign up for a tourney, BE RESPONSIBLE AND play your games. Don't ruin it for others that enjoy playing, the world DOES NOT REVOLVE AROUND YOU. Thanks for all your time.

OH and PLAY YOUR GAMES!!!! :mad::mad::mad:

ALL Brackets Updated!

The Great MATTS!

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
i have contacted him a few times asking him to set up a time with me.

he hasn't responded to my 2nd or 3rd post.

craiigg

Smash Lord
said a few pages take me out of everything so give people in the chars brackets wins over me and then in losers too

keep me in singles =3

kit

Smash Apprentice
I'll jump into doubles at any time if someone wants to partner with me. Assuming people dropped out/didn't show up and you don't just wanna DQ them

\\Killer//

Smash Journeyman
\\Killer// vs life up J (Mario brackets)
I won(he got pissed the seconded time i won so he did no contest and logged off)

MATTS!

Smash Ace
i have contacted him a few times asking him to set up a time with me.

he hasn't responded to my 2nd or 3rd post.
Who is this? Let me know who this. Then we will take further action.

said a few pages take me out of everything so give people in the chars brackets wins over me and then in losers too

keep me in singles =3
I asked you on page 23, half way down, to confirm it with me that your dropping out, and you never did until now. So that's why you were on the left over 1st rounders list. You matches are all forfeited now, but your still in singles. Thanks.

I'll jump into doubles at any time if someone wants to partner with me. Assuming people dropped out/didn't show up and you don't just wanna DQ them
I need somebody to take over for remedys/baconstarstrip, they both dropped out. If I can't get somebody soon(Another team) I will just give the other teams wins vs. them. Or if somebody wants to join teams they can, but I need to know soon. So if you can find a partner and make sure they are reliable, and you post in time before I make up my mind, then ill add you in as a replacement team. Thanks.

All Brackets Updated!

Everything is going great GUYS!!:):bee::)

MATTS!

Battlecow

Play to Win
Hey, is Novakane banned from G64? I haven't seen him for a while, and he hasn't done any of his matches (I'm waiting on him to finish his first-round ones in a couple of my second-round ones). If he is banned, how would we go about playing whatever matches we might have against him? (I don't have any at the moment, but I thought I'd ask). Maybe godweapon or Universe or whatever?

MATTS!

Smash Ace
as i said before, it was VGDmalcolm, for Falcon Dittos

He's done. I forfeited him fromt he bracket for stalling. Thanks for the updates.

Hey, is Novakane banned from G64? I haven't seen him for a while, and he hasn't done any of his matches (I'm waiting on him to finish his first-round ones in a couple of my second-round ones). If he is banned, how would we go about playing whatever matches we might have against him? (I don't have any at the moment, but I thought I'd ask). Maybe godweapon or Universe or whatever?
Try to contact him first. I know he was really into the tourney, I just haven't seen him either. Try to contact him or something. I sent and e-mail to him already. We will give him until Monday to show some progress. If he doesn't by Monday, he will be DQ'd from the entire tourney. Thanks.

MATTS! it's been a long time, just DQ LULZ and Hydro already

They are DQ'd as of Now. Thanks.

Brackets updated!

It's coming along good. Some of the brackets are close to being done.

The Great MATTS!

MATTS!

Smash Ace
UPDATED LIST FOR 1ST ROUNDERS!!

1st Rounds Left in singles:

galaxy warrior vs. Jel
Mahie vs. Firo
ZX Hunter vs. Thino
Vexxom vs KrazyGirlTiffany
Templar CL vs. CTD Omega360 L5
ZOD vs. Richter Belomnt
D Winds vs. filip: B
Novakane Vs. NixxxoN

Luigi Bracket 1st Round left:

Killer vs. Jel

Mario Bracket 1st Round left:

NixxxoN vs. richter Belmont
CTD GDAFF vs. Jel

DK Bracket 1st Round left:

Richter Belmont vs. novakane
\\killer// vs. imnotpro

Link Bracket 1st Round left:

Himura Kenshin vs. Nintendude1189
Unholyweapon vs. Wal-Marth
imnotpro vs. \\Killer//

Samus Bracket 1st Round left:

1st ROUND COMPLETE!

Captain Falcon Bracket 1st Round left:

LEG vs. LULZ
imnotpro vs. CTD Mr.Otto_oMatic
Fireblaster vs. dandan
galaxy warrior vs novakane

Ness Bracket 1st Round left:

Firo vs. \\killer//
Jel vs. Stormcrow2
remedys vs. ZOD

Yoshi Bracket 1st Round left:

hamburglar vs. dandan
galazy warrior vs. Jel

Kirby Bracket 1st Round left:

imnotpro vs. galaxy warrior

Fox Bracket 1st Round left:

ShadeMoneh vs. Jel
Firo vs. \\killer//

Pikachu Bracket 1st Round left:

imnotpro vs. Jel

Jigglypuff Bracket 1st Round left:

galaxy warrior vs. Mahie
Jel vs. LULZ

Team Doubles Bracket 1st Round left:

Lifeup J/AbsolutionNext vs. PD/Fireblaster
JaimeHR/DannySSB vs. ZGE/HolyQuebec
CTD GDAFF/CTD Omega vs. Lawrencelot/King Funk
remedys/baconstarstrip vs. Kabal/ZOD----------- might get a free win if nobody wants to sub for remedys and baconstarstrip
Masterfox/KrazyGirlTiffany vs. dandan/Mahie

----

All 1st Rounders will be DQ'd Sunday night, unless they notify me and say their game will be played ASAP!

Play all your games. These people WILL be DQ'D from the bracket they haven't played their 1st round in yet. Both will be Dq'd, unless one of the 2 from each match, in each bracket, being Dq'd, will let me know that they contacted the other or can't find the other and show progress that they are still in it.

Also, I will need 1 team to post by midnight tonight if they wanan replace remedy's and baconstarstrip, or the spot will be DQ'd, and nobody will be able to join, and Kabal/ZOD will get a free win.

Thanks.

The Great MATTS!

Richter Belmont

Smash Cadet
i'm trying to get all matches done,
still finding a solution to p2p with ZOD,
couldn't contact novakane yet.
nixxxon pm me when ur ready to play.

MATTS plz don't DQ me

Top Bottom