• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

May 30-Florida Gaming's next HUGE brawl/melee tournament-Orlando FL SHIZ IS HERE!!!!

_Riot_

Smash Journeyman
It really depends on how many people from my tiny crew decide to go. I know at least two of them will go for sure, and then there's Lex who also asked me for a ride.

Remind me what you look like again. I always remember seeing you on the boards, but never remembered playing you.

-Kimo
Hot ****, i thought we had a history long enough to avoid such harsh words. Let me know, and when the hell is Tommy coming down?

I heard Hozart was at the last melee tourny any rumor that him as well as Dop, Skratch, and Otru are coming? i already see Muscle man (aka rockcrock), my baby QDVS, and my young cutey Colbol will be there. So far so good, we just need more **** talk from my partner in crime Doodah.

SynikaL

Smash Lord
Hot ****, i thought we had a history long enough to avoid such harsh words. Let me know, and when the hell is Tommy coming down?

I heard Hozart was at the last melee tourny any rumor that him as well as Dop, Skratch, and Otru are coming? i already see Muscle man (aka rockcrock), my baby QDVS, and my young cutey Colbol will be there. So far so good, we just need more **** talk from my partner in crime Doodah.
No harsh words. I just don't remember you through your Smashboards avatar. I'm sure if you told me who you actually were and were we've played I'd remember you.

-Kye

Linguini

Smash Master
No harsh words. I just don't remember you through your Smashboards avatar. I'm sure if you told me who you actually were and were we've played I'd remember you.

-Kye
it's sparks haha. Looks like this tourney is going to be mad fun, lots of old faces.

vericz

Smash Champion
Very Important

Alright guys I decided to change the schedule up a bit seeing as this is getting A LOT of hype for both melee and brawl.

I WILL NOT POSTPONE START TIMES OF THESE EVENTS!!! PLEASE FOLLOW THIS SCHEDULE AND BE ON TIME!!!
SCHEDULE MAY CHANGE BUT FOR NOW THIS IS IT

8am - doors open for registration and TONS of friendlies!
11am - registration for brawl doubles is over
11:15 - Brawl doubles begins
Brawl singles will begin as brawl doubles ends.

2:30 melee doubles will begin

POSSIBLE BREAK TIME AFTER MELEE DOUBLES.

Melee singles will follow.

From 8pm-9pm there will be 2 live bands playing, Broadway and Oceana. This will also be considered a break and anyone who payed the door fee can stay and attend or stay and just play friendlies (It WILL be loud) or you can just leave and grab some dinner and return at 9pm

9pm to ???- tourney will resume and end at ???. . .which means WHENEVER!!!

If you plan on joining melee AND brawl and you happen to have a match while playing another match I will skip over and come back to it.

I will announce a break time so everyone can go and grab something to eat, most likely after melee doubles ends. If you decide to go eat any time before or after this break PLEASE MAKE IT QUICK!!!!! I DO NOT WANT TO GIVE OUT DQ'S!!!!!!!!

This has been added to the 1st post!!

vericz

Smash Champion
DON'T DQ ME, VERICZ!!!!!

I might do Melee Dubs. If I do, don't DQ me (cuz I'ma do Brawl dubs as well.)
Dont worry, like i said I'll skip over the match cause i know who will be playing when.

ALSO first post updated!!!

and check out the tournament listings thread!!!

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=229415

aim= vericz

Message me with any questions or comments or suggestions!!

MikeSanti

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4871-5242-9800
ok no prob

Also- I will create a section for setups to keep it organized

Just to let you guys know, I'm supplying 16 of my own tvs!!!!!!
So vericz, if I were to bring my Wii, would that be half off the entrance fee? Granted that your TV's still have no Wii on them.

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
DO NOT LEAVE IF YOUR IN THE TOURNEY AND THE BREAK HASNT BEEN CALLED YET!!!!

LAST TIME THE MELEE PART TOOK FOREVER CUZ NO ONE WAS AROUND TO PLAY.

WE WILL DQ PEEPZ!!!!!!!!!1

JUST WAIT FOR THE BREAK. ITS A LONG BREAK TOO, SO YOU HAVE PLENTY OF TIME TO EAT AND JANK.

cant wait for this ish.

-hiro

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
i'm pretty sure theres a lot of people that are going to this that ARENT on the list.

I still haven't confirmed a ride.
Anyone from SFL, take me. :[~

Seibrik is ignoring me. T_______T~

anyway, yeah. ride please.

also, dollar mms

if i can remember correctly so far i have

Q: Ness vs Kirby, melee
OTRU: Peach vs Zelda, melee/brawl
Gindler: Peach vs Yoshi, brawl

_Riot_

Smash Journeyman
it's sparks haha. Looks like this tourney is going to be mad fun, lots of old faces.
You going to be there?

I've heard rumor of a certain sellout that quit Manondorf, say it isnt so.

I'm going to be rusty, if you're serious kye and you're driving, you should come down with lex, we can practice.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Vericz, Andy said you were(or might be) having live music at the event, and I was wondering if my band could play (obviously free of charge)

I am looking to get some local recognition, and playing shows is really the only way to do it.

I promise we would rock :)

If you haven't heard our stuff yet, it's www.purevolume.com/offreaksandwizards

This would be the most fun ever!! Let me knowwwww!!!

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
We as in Me, Amber, Dom, Will, Bryant, Bryan, Anthony, Rob, and possibly the legendary Dan Ohlin!

And also I am trying to make Colbol, Fearless, and Harriettheguy part of my band :)

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
We as in Me, Amber, Dom, Will, Bryant, Bryan, Anthony, Rob, and possibly the legendary Dan Ohlin!

And also I am trying to make Colbol, Fearless, and Harriettheguy part of my band :)
that is so **** random :laugh:

Florida Gaming

Smash Journeyman
Vericz, Andy said you were(or might be) having live music at the event, and I was wondering if my band could play (obviously free of charge)

I am looking to get some local recognition, and playing shows is really the only way to do it.

I promise we would rock :)

If you haven't heard our stuff yet, it's www.purevolume.com/offreaksandwizards

This would be the most fun ever!! Let me knowwwww!!!
Well we want to keep the show at an hour and we already gave 2 bands 30 minute sets :( sorry man. but maybe if this works out, we may consider it

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
I will bring my game boy and mixer and I can DJ SOME SHIZ I have about

/checks game boy

7 four minute(about) songs

even if not, anyone is welcome to listen to my delicious tunes as long as they have headphones, as mine are buggin' out on me.

RX WE WILL DO A COLLAB SOON, RIGHT?

Top Bottom