• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

May 3rd- Miami Brawl Tournament- Singles

Linguini

Smash Master
ICEKID
can you pick me up along the way? this place is south of me so its not out of your way.
gimme a call at 954 647 7972 or im me.

StripesOrBars

Smash Master
Eh, I had like 4 people that wanted to go but it's pnly single elimination, so now they're not going.

That's why I want double elimination.

Hell, I'll even run the thing if it's that problematic.

PnT-MiamiLakes

Smash Cadet
I have good news guys.

The Tournament will be double elimination.

However, there is a catch. We will need atleast 3 more Wii's + brawl in order to make it double elim.. No need to worry about the TV's.

Since there is no door fee/registration fee we can't offer a discount on that, but in all future tournies people who bring Wii's will get a discounted registration fee.

I hope we get the Wii's because double elim will be so superior to a single elim.

Also, there is a pizza place next door, and a johnny rockets to satisfy your hunger. Also a movie theatre incase you feel like hanging out afterwards and watching a movie. The location is great.

If you need any help with directions just call the number in my sig and ask who ever picks up the phone.

Thanks guys, Hope to see you tomorrow.

(Edited first post with complete pre-reg list.) Also StripesOrBars, lemme know if your 4 friends are coming to add them to list.

Metal_Dave

Smash Journeyman
A little late on finding out that PnT was holding a tournament...about time guys lol. Last time I was at that doubles you held, and I was hoping you guys would do another tourney soon! Count me in!!!

Dreamz84

Smash Rookie
^
Yea I should be there with Metal Dave... so count me in too!

I really hope this goes well. Been looking forward to PnT Miami Lakes actually taking part in the Smash scene. I was there for that double Metal Dave posted about (we were Shrimp n White wine ^^) and yea we were definitely wondering when the next tourney was going to happen.

From that experience at PnT - I saw that the staff is real cool and I really hope they take into consideration what many of the previous posters have been stating (allowing multiple TV set-ups, using double elimination, better payout system, etc.) Also a few of the guys going have experience running Brawl tournaments so it would definitely be wise hearing what they have to say.

PnT-MiamiLakes

Smash Cadet
^

From that experience at PnT - I saw that the staff is real cool and I really hope they take into consideration what many of the previous posters have been stating (allowing multiple TV set-ups, using double elimination, better payout system, etc.) Also a few of the guys going have experience running Brawl tournaments so it would definitely be wise hearing what they have to say.
W are def. making changes for the smash community. We would love to be a place where smashers want to come and play. We are setting up as many Wii's as possible. So if you guys bvring the Wii's we will set em up. Today will be double elim as long as we ge the Wii's. And we will be upgrading our pay-out system but today would be to short notice. I for one love gaming scenes, and having a great brawl scene would be awesome. So we will be working to make things as fun and competitive as possible. I have pre-registered everyone who posted =) Just let them know at registration that you pre-registered with Junior on the smash boards.

Linguini

Smash Master
yeah, too bad i only made it for doubles....wish singles would have been after doubles instead so i could have made it in time to enter. ****ing SAT .

StripesOrBars

Smash Master
Yeah, I'm glad this Brawl scrub rein is hopefully over in FL.

After next the Melee tourney this weekend I'ma start playin Brawl for real.

So I don't have to see all the people I've never heard of getting top 4(besides Chops and Saybrick).

Prepare yourself.

Cuz I fight for my friends.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
Im soooooo glad i made it to 4th with the bracket from hell that i had.

GG's to every fiu member i had to play/knock out, im sorry the brackets were that gay :(

its funny tho, before each person from fiu, i underestimated them, but when i was playing i was blown the **** away.

Note to self- when they're from fiu, they mean it.

Chops, i'll getchya next time with my new 3rd, LUCAS. Be prepared, and scared.

Chaz..... ugh, u kno how i feel about what happened.

Im almost considering never wearing the fiu **** AND hat at the same time again, I think it was like some magnet or something.

If anyone wants to kno the bracket i'll tell, but i dont feel like typing a list of fiu players if I dont have to....

spider_sense

Smash Champion
**** brawl is gay. I look back at these tourneys and realize how gay it is. Like two guys washing each others ***** with their hands while listening to Elton John gay. Go Team Grab Breast. :laugh: lulz Thanks Brick for helping me look for my car. I felt dumb after I found it though. Oh well

Top Bottom