• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North [May 9, 2015] Hall of Gaming Combo : Project M / Melee (Wallingford, CT)

MLGF

Smash Lord
** DISCLAIMER **

THIS IS NOT ASSOCIATED WITH THE PROJECT M / SM4SH MONTHLIES, NOR THE MELEE MONTHLIES THAT ALSO TAKE PLACE IN THE SAME LOCATION. THIS IS BEING DONE INDEPENDENTLY OF BOTH OF THOSE. PLEASE DON'T WORRY ABOUT SM4SH BEING CUT FROM MONTHLIES OR ANYTHING AKIN TO THAT, AS THIS EVENT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THEM.

So this is an extremely spontaneous event, but I hope you guys are interested in showing. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me.

The Venue is 5$
For Each event, it will be an additional 5$

Please keep in mind newcomers, to play a game it costs the event, as well as the venue.

Both Project M and Melee will begin around roughly 3:00
Doubles may or may not be ran based on time available and player interest afterward.

PROJECT M SINGLES

We'll be using the standard HoG ruleset/stagelist for PM:

Starters:
Battlefield
Smashville
Dreamland
Pokemon Stadium 2
Green Hill Zone

Counters:
Yoshi's Island Brawl
Skyworld
Norfair
Final Destination
WarioWare

Strikes are 1-2-1
2 Bans on counterpicks.

Additional Rules

Winning player is not locked into the same character for the next match, but has to pick before loser selects character.
Following stages decided by winner banning one stage from all stages and then loser choosing.
You may not choose a stage you have already won on unless mutually agreed to.

MELEE SINGLES

Game Settings: 4 Stock, 8 Minute Time Limit, No Items, Pause Disabled, 2/3 Games, 3/5 for Finals Matches
Starter stages:
Yoshi’s Story
Fountain of Dreams
Final Destination
Battlefield
Dream Land

Counter-pick Stages:
Pokemon Stadium.

Additional Rules:

Wobbling is legal.
Freezing and infinite stalling are not legal.
Winning player is not locked into the same character for the next match, but has to pick before loser selects character.
Following stages decided by winner banning one stage from all stages and then loser choosing.
Any matches that are best of five, there are no stage bans.
You may not choose a stage you have already won on unless mutually agreed to.

Alrighty guys I got this last minute due to the influx is responses lets all see who really will show

Last edited:

MLGF

Smash Lord
I'm sorry to announce this event has been canceled. Can I request a moderator to please delete this event?

Top Bottom