• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

maybe a new fox laser technique?

zero212

Smash Apprentice
i'm not sure if this has been found yet but i couldn't find it anywhere on these forums so if it has been found excuse me for that. (then lock or delete delete this topic if you please)
anyways while i was practicing on the short hop triple laser i found something intresting. if you shtl and put the c stick in the other direction you're facing you'll move a bit backwards in the air without turning around. i'm not sure what the timing is on this yet but i did it multiple times by accident.

Uzima (Uzi)

Smash Lord
i'm not sure if this has been found yet but i couldn't find it anywhere on these forums so if it has been found excuse me for that. (then lock or delete delete this topic if you please)
anyways while i was practicing on the short hop triple laser i found something intresting. if you shtl and put the c stick in the other direction you're facing you'll move a bit backwards in the air without turning around. i'm not sure what the timing is on this yet but i did it multiple times by accident.
its known.

you can get more complicater by RARing it before hand just for ****s and giggles.

hardest tech i can think of in the game.

-LzR-

Smash Hero
Isn't this "reverse wavebounce"? You shift momentum and direction, but you do a reverse so you still face the same direction.

Rob loves to do this with DownB

Jenkins

Smash Lord
ba da ba ba daaaaa.

im lovin' it

also what if before you landed you buffered a reverse pivot grab. LMAO i wanna see someone do that

iamjason8

Smash Journeyman
Mmmm tasty! >=D

Goodbye afternoon (I'm going to practice this for as long as it takes haha!)

Edit: Oh wait, I used to do this in Melee! ^^ I remember now!

C.R.Z

Smash Lord
error wasnt the right word sorry. what i ment was that you didnt do it consistantly. but ignore me, you did well , i didnt pay enough attention, sorry again lol

crifer

Smash Lord
error wasnt the right word sorry. what i ment was that you didnt do it consistantly. but ignore me, you did well , i didnt pay enough attention, sorry again lol
If I would have tried to do it consistently and made errors I would have done a sideB, if you know what I mean ;-)
But thanks ;-)

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
This looks like reversal wavebouncing

almost every character has this. Wolf uses it a lot with his gun, ddd with inhale etc.

Top Bottom