• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Maybe...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advent Lee

Smash Ace
I think I might be quitting brawl for Guilty Gear Accent Core. It is a very good, technical and pretty balanced fighting game with most if not all characters seeing competitive play and there is not THAT big a difference between the worst and best characters. Plus BlazBlue is coming out soon for console although some places already have it out for arcade.

I'll still post up my tourny matches that I have saved from last weeks tourny and show up on here once in a while but this "might" be farewell :(

Who is with me? And to everyone staying I hope that you guys all do well and really advanced the Diddy meta game to become one of the best. And IF I ever decide to come back I wanna see rapage LoLz

Lataz 2 every1

:monkey:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom