• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mayling Family Mafia (Mayfia) - Who successfully escaped the Shadow Realm?

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
Deadline has been set for June 16, 2010 11:59PM EST.

It's takes 5/8 to lynch!

Day 3 Vote Count 3:
Clownbot: Delvro (
)
Delvro: Clownbot (
)
Mayling: (0)
McFox: (0)
Mister Eric: Sold2, McFox, vanderzant, Roxy (
)
Roxy: (0)
Sold2: (0)
vanderzant.: (0)
Not Voting: Mayling, Mister Eric (
)

Delvro

Smash Ace
So it's not legitimate because YOU find it to be a minor point. It's not even legitimate enough for you to legitimately defend yourself against it, you just lay out a bunch of **** about me that you've said before.
Look at you, ignoring my most important questions.... AGAIN. I could care less if scum was on the SRB wagon or not. What's important is that not a single scum was on yours. Not that it really matters anyway, because everything else I've said is at least a billion times more important than the SRB thing.

I'm going to ask you ONE. MORE. TIME. If you can't explain EVERYTHING below... then you are scum. This isn't a "pick one sentence that I make and argue it" kind of thing. ANY scum can find ONE sentence in a big argument and pick a flaw in it. Congratulations, you did that. Problem is, it doesn't matter and nobody cares, because you completely ignored everything else.

Why are you ignoring everything else that is quite frankly infinitely more important, like your bogus Jailkeeper claim that the mafia apparently don't seem to care about one bit?

Is it, perhaps, because it's the only thing that you CAN attack, rather than the slew of inconsistencies and oddities that revolve around your supposed role, your strange suppositions such your total assumed truth of all other players' role-claims, and the defensive, one-track manner in which you place your suspicions and votes (like how I'm apparently ONLY suspicious when I target you specifically and nothing I ever say to anyone else is suspicious)?

I want to hear from Eric again, but from my point of view, Eric is the best chance for a scum lynch. Not a fan of Delvro either.
So just like Clownbot, you only decide that I'm suspicious when I target you specifically? Nothing else has made you suspicious until then? Wow, you guys are starting to act alike. Maybe you guys are on a team together O_O

Delvro

Smash Ace
vote: Mister Eric

everyone stop voting peeps
S2 and Roxy. GET YOUR VOTES OFF ERIC. NOW. I don't care how much you think he is scum. If Eric dies, the chances are REALLY high that we will lose this game. Think about what you are doing, PLEASE.

I can't believe Eric is already at L-1 because of McFox's scumcase.

Purple

Hi guys!
S2 and Roxy. GET YOUR VOTES OFF ERIC. NOW. I don't care how much you think he is scum. If Eric dies, the chances are REALLY high that we will lose this game. Think about what you are doing, PLEASE.

I can't believe Eric is already at L-1 because of McFox's scumcase.
Actually, assuming, that there are three mafia like Clownbot did, and FMPOV with my inno claim, chances are 50:50 ; smaller than any chance we've had through out the game.

Delvro

Smash Ace
er... o_o you're not lynching Eric?

Hmm... maybe I was wrong about vand.

Still, we have plenty of time left in the day, and I am VERY uncomfortable with Eric at L-1, where scum can get the lynch at any time if he is town and cause in auto-loss for town if there are in fact 3 scum.

Delvro

Smash Ace
Actually, assuming, that there are three mafia like Clownbot did, and FMPOV with my inno claim, chances are 50:50 ; smaller than any chance we've had through out the game.
Yeah, and if Eric flips town, than we lose.

So it's a 50% chance of getting ONE scum out of three, and a 50% chance of automatically losing. Please remove the vote.

Clownbot

Smash Lord
Delvro, if you don't mind my inquiring (I'm mostly just asking this because I'm curious), why are you so confident that Eric is Town?

Delvro

Smash Ace
Delvro, if you don't mind my inquiring (I'm mostly just asking this because I'm curious), why are you so confident that Eric is Town?
I'm not as confident as I was before because you're not voting for him and winning the game for mafia. But I'm still pretty dang confident that McFox is scum and not Eric.

Purple

Hi guys!
Yeah, and if Eric flips town, than we lose.

So it's a 50% chance of getting ONE scum out of three, and a 50% chance of automatically losing. Please remove the vote.
You can say this with literally, every person we vote other than me and sold2

Delvro

Smash Ace
You can say this with literally, every person we vote other than me and sold2
If you're not going to unvote Eric, then I am going to roleclaim.

I'm the tracker. I targeted Mayling night 1. She didn't target anybody.
I targeted Clownbot night 2. He targeted MISTER ERIC. (not mayling like he claimed)

Can we lynch clownbot now?

Clownbot

Smash Lord
I'm also not one to **** with Town right before endgaming them as scum so I would've just voted him by now if I were scum and he were town.

Delvro

Smash Ace
You got caught in a lie, Clownbot. The only way you can stay alive is by making the town believe that I'm lying.

Which means that either you or I should be lynched today. Not Mister Eric. Please take all votes off of Mister Eric.

Clownbot

Smash Lord
Let's hypothetically say we're both Town by a snowball's chance in hell. Is it possible that somehow your Night results were messed with?

Delvro

Smash Ace
I'm also not one to **** with Town right before endgaming them as scum so I would've just voted him by now if I were scum and he were town.
There's the possibility that both of you are scum (although I can't think of any scum role that would want to target another scum).

Perhaps the mafia is worried about a doctor or some other night protection. I don't know. But I DO know that you in fact lied about targeting Mayling. And for that, you should die.

Delvro

Smash Ace
Let's hypothetically say we're both Town by a snowball's chance in hell. Is it possible that somehow your Night results were messed with?
.......yes, there is a chance of that. Can you explain why they'd mess with me, having no idea of my role, if any, instead of you, a "confirmed" jailkeeper?

Clownbot

Smash Lord
Maybe it's because you're not really Town...

May I ask who your character is?

Clownbot

Smash Lord
He's an antagonist but I'm not sure he'd be one of the scum. Either way, if one of us is lying, it's gotta be you. Besides, now you're doing a complete 360 by saying now that Eric is scum and I'm his scum partner which would absolutely HAVE to be the case for me to be scum. Earlier you were confident that he was Town (albeit for reasons I can't quite fathom) and that I must be as well since I didn't vote him.

Why didn't you bring this info to the table as soon as I said who I Jailed, hmm?

Delvro

Smash Ace
I have to admit that I didn't consider the possibility of someone messing with my results. However, there's still the fact that nobody knew my role, and everyone knows Clownbot's claimed role. Because of this, I'm uncertain of whether Mister Eric is scum or not, but I am still fairly certain that Clownbot is scum.

After all, why on earth would a mafia member take a shot in the dark to mess with my results, not knowing if I even had a power or not, rather than targeting Clownbot, who has claimed one of the most powerful roles in the game of mafia?

The likely answer is that Clownbot is mafia, and they took a shot at me because they in fact did not know anybody else's role (everyone who has claimed, sans Clownbot, has claimed on Day 3).

Also, notice how quickly Clownbot brought up the chance that my results were messed with. Is it, perhaps, because there truly is a mafia role-messer-upper role?

So I still think that the play should be me or Clownbot. I recommend clownbot.

Delvro

Smash Ace
I still don't have an answer about Mister Eric. The situation where Clownbot is scum and Mister Eric is town seems nearly impossible to me. If it was true, then the game should have ended by now.

Mayling

BRoomer
BRoomer
Delvro, you say n1 that you targeted me and that the result came up as NOTHING. This is NOT the case. The case is that I redirected to Jeremy, who you tracked, and HE did nothing b/c he was miller.

I'm a redirector. here's what happened.

Clownbot CLAIMS to target me. And there's a chance he DID. I just redirected to Mister Eric, remember? So he targeted me but I pushed it off onto Eric, and that's why it came up as Clownbot targeting Eric not me.

Remember I already claimed this way before. Did you take this into account? I'm pretty sure this is what happened.

Clownbot

Smash Lord
Woah, that... Sort of makes sense.

Unvote for now... But, ugh, this is too confusing.

Mayling

BRoomer
BRoomer
HOWEVER, I do have to add: Does Clownbot have a roleblocking ability? Would his roleblock kick in before my redirect? Or my redirect before his roleblock? Did he really target me with a jailing ability? Which one would have kicked in first: his ability or mine? (I reference this earlier, remember, when Clownbot was questioning me about my ability.)

This. is. way. confusing.

Mayling

BRoomer
BRoomer
I am going to assume my ability kicked in before Clown's which means even if scum has a roleblocker, they won't be able to kill me. I was worried about that, but I wasn't going to say anything and just pretend that a roleblocker wouldn't get at me to make sure scum wouldn't try.

Delvro

Smash Ace
Yeah, I can't believe I forgot about that. I remember it now, but I never realized that you were the redirector. Did I just miss it?

This is really confusing. I need some time to think about what the heck is going on.

Delvro

Smash Ace
I am going to assume my ability kicked in before Clown's which means even if scum has a roleblocker, they won't be able to kill me. I was worried about that, but I wasn't going to say anything and just pretend that a roleblocker wouldn't get at me to make sure scum wouldn't try.
I am going to assume that your redirect ability did in fact work and that Clownbot roleblocked/protected Mister Eric, because the only alternative is that both you and Clownbot are lying and I am not willing to believe that, because your explanation fits so much more smoothly.

In that case, we have two options...

Believe Roxy's roleclaim which clears s2. That seals in our lynch candidates, McFox, Vand, and Mister Eric (if there are 3 mafia, which I am semi-confident. With the lack of second killings, I am doubting a third party kill role). Seems a bit weird considering McFox's attack on Mister Eric.

Don't believe Roxy's roleclaim. This means Roxy is scum, as well as 2 of s2, Mcfox, Vand, and Mister Eric.

So I need to do a little research and see if Roxy's roleclaim fits with my side of things.

Delvro

Smash Ace
What about the flipped Miller?
Yeah, that's why I haven't questioned Roxy's claim. Nobody has counter claimed, and we know there HAS to be a cop, so you're right. Roxy has to be the cop.

So that means McFox's attack on Eric is scum vs scum? That's pretty crafty.

Clownbot

Smash Lord
Delvro, don't forget that Sold could be some sort of Godfather. Either way, Roxy's claim makes sense with the hammering of Hida, so we have a fairly good chance of hitting scum toDay.

Top Bottom